Please read my chart

Hello respected astrologer,
Please read my chart in terms of if there is any marital happiness fulfillment or not. Have had a depressing life so far. Very spiritual and emotional, deep thinker.

Female
1/19/78
4pm
Lucknow , Uttar Pradesh, India

Thank you and appreciate all your help

Please see my chart is there a divorce

Hello am really depressed, pls read my chart and see if any hopes of finding true love? I have hit rock bottom and really disinterested in life.Thank you

1/19/1978
4pm
Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India

Regards ,
Roma

waybread

Re: Please see my chart is there a divorce

OK, you've attached an Indian type of chart in a western astrology forum. If you want to stay with it, please PM the moderators and ask them to move your thread to the Vedic forum. If you want a western reading, please input your data into the free charts pages at Astrodienst www.astro.com, and attach that chart. It will be circular, and based on a tropical zodiac.

Can someone pls help. My life is been so depressing, pls see if things will change. My first marriage is disaster. Have going through so much. It has also affected my child a lot. Plus the loneliness and emotional struggle in my life for last 15 yrs. pls read

waybread

I'm sure you can get this right. The link you provided was to the log-in page at Astrodienst, not to your chart. Please save your chart to your computer, then upload it as a thumbnail by following the "go advance" prompts at the bottom of your next post on this site. If you are communicating via a cell phone, try a service like Imgur, which should give us a good link. There are other ways to attach your chart, but these two seem to work consistently.

There is a sticky around here somewhere with additional advice.

Thank you Sir, for your kind words. Attaching the chart. Please let me know if it is not clear. Thank you

Attachments

• Roma_westernchart.jpg
    Roma_westernchart.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 29

Hello Sir - this pic is more clear but does not include transits.

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_roma_16777_22255.png
    astro_w2gw_roma_16777_22255.png
    40.1 KB · Views: 32

waybread

Roma, thanks-- you finally got a western style chart attached! Incidentally, I'm a she, not a he.

With the sun and Venus in your 7th house of marriage, being married is tremendously important to you, whether you are in a relationship of not.

However, with Saturn ruling your 7th house, you can expect either (1) delays and disappointments, (2) marriage later in life or (3) to an older person. From what you've said and from your natal Mars retrograde and opposite your sun, it would appear that you've experiences the disappointments.

This sense of disappointment is probably deepening just now, with Saturn, Mars, and Pluto transiting your 7th house.

Where I think this transit is trying to take you, however, is for you to really rethink your whole attitude towards marriage or a similar committed relationship. In modern western astrology, Pluto (the Roman death god) asks us to metaphorically kill off anything "dead" or "dying" in our lives. This is a very difficult process, but the purpose is so that new growth can occur.

Who are you, just for yourself, and not in relation to a former bad or future hoped-for relationship?

So it's not likely that you will meet Mr. Right soon and live happily ever after, anytime soon.. It is likely that by going through these difficult times, you can learn and grow from them. You can develop more autonomy and strength as a wonderful single woman and mother. Although friends and family have different relationships with us than a spouse, they can take the edge off your loneliness if you encourage them.

But you have to take the steps to be this confident and vibrant single woman, because life isn't going to hand you anything that you don't develop yourself, from within. Just because you say so.

Your child will thank you for the efforts you make to be a good role model, no matter what life throws at you.

With Jupiter in your 12th house, I wonder if you find meditation to be helpful.

Last edited:

kshantaram

Premium Member
western chart : in case helps reflections and adapt,

moon-sat lords 1/7 over gemini-leo 3/11 friendly lords mer-sun,
dutiful marriage relationship, sans personal charm;
sat lord 9th for luck and 2nd marriage too;

sat leo 3rd, admin aptitude-autocratic;

sun 7th seeking well-to-do spouse, but separative tendencies;

venus lord 11th over 7th, gains through marriage/spouse;

sun-venus combust, artistic aptitudes, event management;
while may need zinc supplements for health;