Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 02-14-2016, 10:29 PM
Moonlight24 Moonlight24 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 8
Mars Venus and Mercury Conjunction!

Can anyone help with a mars, venus and mercury conjunction? All of them beeing in the same house. How this would impact the person?
I could not find any sources regarding this configuration!


Last edited by Moonlight24; 03-23-2016 at 09:12 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 02-14-2016, 11:37 PM
katydid katydid is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 6,341
Re: Mars Venus and Mercury Conjunction!

That seems to be a complicated and complex conjunction. Gemini does not like to be so deeply emotional and yet the Pluto opposition forces those Gemini planets to delve deeply into the emotional foundation of the 4th house. You may feel responsible for the well being of others and feel compelled to learn to care for those in need. That Gemini placement being in the tenth house of Capricorn gives a sort of paternal, professorial attitude and others would respect your opinion and feel that you are 'in charge.' That is not always comfortable for a Gemini placement of mercury/Venus/mars because it demands a certain level of accountability that requires certainty.

Being a Cancer with a large Gemini cluster can be kind of difficult. You may alternate from hot to cold, between 'caring deeply' and not really being that concerned at all. It might be that you send mixed messages to others about your level of emotional commitment or concern for their well being.

But the opposition to the Pluto and Ceres implies a deep need to look after the emotional well being of others. maybe even a compulsion to do so at your own expense?
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 02-14-2016, 11:44 PM
katydid katydid is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 6,341
Re: Mars Venus and Mercury Conjunction!

Also, you have a double Kite built within your Air Grand Trine. Wow. You may find yourself getting carried away. Maybe carried away with your own plans, ideas, or goals? Or maybe that air element goes unrestrained and you share too much, express too much, too openly, when stressed, and then your protective, secretive Cancer self feels awkward?
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 02-15-2016, 02:25 AM
katydid katydid is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 6,341
Re: Mars Venus and Mercury Conjunction!

Another interesting thing about that triple conjunction is that , together, they rule about half of your 12 houses. They rule the 2nd, 3rd, 9th, 10th and 11th houses. So the ruler of half of your chart is placed In the 11th house of community relations.

Working in large groups and with organizations will greatly benefit you.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 02-15-2016, 05:30 AM
Moonlight24 Moonlight24 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 8
Re: Mars Venus and Mercury Conjunction!

Wow. Thank you for your replies! They are so acurate: I am deeply emotional and at the same time contradictivly rational. The mixed messages are defenitly true:Other people find it hard to understand me. And i feel to be responsible for anyones problems and try to help anyone- even wanted to find a Job where i can do that.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 02-15-2016, 05:34 AM
Moonlight24 Moonlight24 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by katydid View Post
Also, you have a double Kite built within your Air Grand Trine. Wow. You may find yourself getting carried away. Maybe carried away with your own plans, ideas, or goals? Or maybe that air element goes unrestrained and you share too much, express too much, too openly, when stressed, and then your protective, secretive Cancer self feels awkward?
What do you mean with beeing caring a way? Some sort of looking control?
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Unread 02-15-2016, 05:42 AM
katydid katydid is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 6,341
Re: Mars Venus and Mercury Conjunction!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonlight24 View Post
What do you mean with beeing caring a way? Some sort of looking control?
Kites are sometimes described as allowing people to get 'carried away' with whatever element the Grand Trine is in. Water grand trine Kites get emotionally carried away and can become drama queens and or overwhelmed by their feelings.

Air grand trines tend to get mentally carried away. They cannot turn off their minds and their thoughts can keep them awake at night, and over take them. They get lost in thought or they 'over think' everything. It is hard to make a decision when there are so many sides to every issue.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Unread 02-15-2016, 06:00 AM
Moonlight24 Moonlight24 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by katydid View Post
Kites are sometimes described as allowing people to get 'carried away' with whatever element the Grand Trine is in. Water grand trine Kites get emotionally carried away and can become drama queens and or overwhelmed by their feelings.

Air grand trines tend to get mentally carried away. They cannot turn off their minds and their thoughts can keep them awake at night, and over take them. They get lost in thought or they 'over think' everything. It is hard to make a decision when there are so many sides to every issue.

Seems to be true for me I am always thinking! And have to analyse everything from every perpective - i hate making descisions! I can totally withdraw from the world and escape in my head.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Moonlight24 For This Useful Post:
katydid (02-15-2016)
  #9  
Unread 02-15-2016, 08:44 AM
Frisiangal Frisiangal is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Dairyland
Posts: 2,112
Re: Mars Venus and Mercury Conjunction!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonlight24 View Post
I am deeply emotional and at the same time contradictivly rational. The mixed messages are defenitly true:Other people find it hard to understand me. And i feel to be responsible for anyones problems and try to help anyone- even wanted to find a Job where i can do that.
When I saw the chart my first thought was that it was that of a student on the debating(Air significance) team at college/university. One who has a way with words in stating differences of concepts and definitely knows what they are talking about. Someone whose ideas could make all the difference. Then I read the highlighted above. Does this mean that you did not (have an opportunity to) further your education?

If so, I hope the day arrives when you make a decision to do so. At 19 you still have talents unexplored, the future is yours to grasp and the world is still open to you. Don't let any anxiousness you may have regarding your capabilites be the barrier that holds you back from what you feel, AND in expressing it. It may not make you personally popular, yet impersonally can mean so very much as a spokes(wo)man for any community you choose to serve.

(Grand) trines signify the inherent talents,(Grand)crosses the 'oomph' necessary to give them the further boost to do something with them. There's also a YOD figure not shown in the chart, between Uranus-Pluto (generation planets) to natal Sun. You possess 'the power to overcome the odds to create change' . That 10th house conjunction, through their ruled houses, could well be the manner to accomplish it.



Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Frisiangal For This Useful Post:
katydid (02-15-2016)
  #10  
Unread 02-15-2016, 10:12 AM
Moonlight24 Moonlight24 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frisiangal View Post
When I saw the chart my first thought was that it was that of a student on the debating(Air significance) team at college/university. One who has a way with words in stating differences of concepts and definitely knows what they are talking about. Someone whose ideas could make all the difference. Then I read the highlighted above. Does this mean that you did not (have an opportunity to) further your education?

If so, I hope the day arrives when you make a decision to do so. At 19 you still have talents unexplored, the future is yours to grasp and the world is still open to you. Don't let any anxiousness you may have regarding your capabilites be the barrier that holds you back from what you feel, AND in expressing it. It may not make you personally popular, yet impersonally can mean so very much as a spokes(wo)man for any community you choose to serve.

(Grand) trines signify the inherent talents,(Grand)crosses the 'oomph' necessary to give them the further boost to do something with them. There's also a YOD figure not shown in the chart, between Uranus-Pluto (generation planets) to natal Sun. You possess 'the power to overcome the odds to create change' . That 10th house conjunction, through their ruled houses, could well be the manner to accomplish it.


I graduated last year in highschool, but was not able to get a seat in University. I want to study psychology but in my coutry is little chance for me to do so! Things are complicated for me, because i always felt powerless due to parental conditioning. But i am planning to to admit this year - even if it means i have to study abroad!

Thank you for your encouraging words it means a lot to me!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
conjunction, mars, mercury, venus

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 01:31 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.