Singer, David Bowie

wilsontc

Staff member
Please get back to astrology

All,

Please get back to astrology. I have deleted the non-astrological posts.

Back to astrology,

Tim

leomoon

Here is something that might be interesting.
Composite chart of the Bowie couple, and the progressed composite chart to the date of his death.

in the composite chart notice the tight Venus/saturn conjunction.
in the progressed composite Saturn of loss is exactly conjunct the descendent.
Venus is now at the midpoint of Juno/mars.
Looking at the transits for DOD we see North node on Saturn/descendent, and transiting Jupiter on south node.
Jupiter is ruler of the composite ascendent.
Transiting sun/moon/pluto are conjunct progressed composite moon.
And an exact Venus/saturn transit conjuncts Venus.
Progressed composite moon is almost square Neptune (which is at 18 degrees in both charts), and Neptune in the progressed chart is in the exact degree of the nodes.
Note, Neptune is ascendent ruler of the progressed composite chart.

The fact that both of the composites make a very balanced chart seems to say they were meant for each other don't you think? ....Everything above the horizon seems to suggest something here.

My composite with husband (of 49 yrs) does the same thing.....but all planets on the eastern side of the chart.

I recall there is a metaphysical belief about planets being all on the eastern side vs the western side of a chart.

Something about karma applying in a particular lifetime / one side its expending and the other applying ....

I can't recall exactly what that was (I use to know....:crying: ) losing brain cells now.

OMG! Look at that trio in the 11th house! What do you make of it? All the same degree - it's considered a critical degree of Leo near Dubhe the fixed star and they ALL square our composite Venus.

I always wanted friends (11th hs) but it never worked out for various reasons. We'd move, or outgrow those we knew or they outgrew us. , always something.

I have Uranus in my 11th too, "friendships come and go"....and so it always was that way, never retaining them.

Not sure is this is pointing to that conundrum somehow. See future post, I figured it out afterall!

Click for larger image:

Last edited:

Opal

Premium Member
That's a tight conjunction, Moon, Saturn, Pluto 11th Leo and square Venus Scorpio in the 2nd. All in the degree of 13. That's a lot of Leo energy. Do you two appear to be very organized? to others?

leomoon

That's a tight conjunction, Moon, Saturn, Pluto 11th Leo and square Venus Scorpio in the 2nd. All in the degree of 13. That's a lot of Leo energy. Do you two appear to be very organized? to others?

I don't think so....but I never asked.

Before Covid and my refusal to go out without a mask now, we were quite friendly with the young couple across the street. She's been very busy (a Republican family, i.e. no masks if they don't have to wear them), so I do avoid lately, but she's made it very clear she will come over on the porch (chats) in the early A.M. (I'm not an early A.M. person :andy: nor is he)...so that's out. It seems everything she suggested I nixed for one reason (usually Covid related ) or the other...

She has a huge extended family and they come over too, so lots of people and I avoid people now.

So - thats not exactly organized, but maybe seemingly not as friendly as I should be. She's into Religion and I'm not (her modern day large church type of gatherings), and always invited me.

I told her after this Covid thing is over, I'd try it out.:unsure: Ralph's agnostic and so am I.

I prefer Episcopalian.

So bottom line, is we never got very close to others I suppose is the best answer, OR as in this case when we started to (lots of invites, back & forth) then she had the new baby got busier and I was worried about Covid spread. See - always something interrupts!:andy:

I'm not a text you person and hate typing on cell phones and she doesn't reply to my emails.

HE has one friend I insist he make effort to accompany when asked. He's an airline pilot in his late 40s, (we are in our early 70s) and perhaps he looks to Ralph as a father figure almost (he and his father are estranged)...
They like to shoot air rifles together out a bit in the areas of the dairies. (usually cows are there and pest birds the farmers don't want there)

Covid interrupted that too, and put a crimp as well as the extensive summer heat.

Its getting nice out now, so perhaps soon they'll go out again. I think so.

I'm thinking of advertising (not for a friend i.e. 11th house stranger), but to start up a Study Group (Edgar Cayce style)....perhaps next year.

Oh well....:sleeping:

Last edited:

leomoon

13th degree of Leo is quite critical as I said - but not Dubhe, instead, it's "Acubens" in the crab nebula. :unsure:

We do have intense Cancerian lives I suppose. Family very important, but estranged or mostly gone now. Most "friends" we've made have been overseas from our many trips to Egypt, both Europeans and Egyptians, but of course not people you see other then there and I may not be able to go back again. We do "see?" them online on Facebook however, keep in touch kind of thing.

Here is what C of Words says about Acubens:

*****not exactly a "fun" star to have on 3 planets in your 11th house of "hopes dreams & wishes" is it? What I darkened means it fits exactly our life together. I suppose since its Saturn too, its all about karma just as my gut tells me it is.

"If in conjunction with Saturn, major disappointments in life, ordeals and trials, mental suffering, excitements, loss, opposition, disputes and deception are indicated." According to Elsbeth Ebertin's experience, this is the case especially if these persons are in positions of social standing or are politically active. [Fixed Stars and Their Interpretation, Elsbeth Ebertin, 1928, p.49.]

One significance of Acubens is the enforced use of applied intelligence when finding oneself in combat at someone else's behest, as we may say the Crab's front leg finds itself driven on by the Mars Al Tarf on the back leg. But a generally more positive quality to read from Acubens is that of a sharp intellect and ease of coming to grips with problems, for which one might earn public renown. But, again there is the note of doing this under pressure of others demanding 'from behind'. [The Living Stars, Dr. Eric Morse, p.50.]

leomoon

added:
NOW I recall -
Its Planets all rising, - karma sowing
Planets all setting - karma reaping (or vice versa)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyone else know the order? Is it sowing or reaping when the planets are ALL on the eastern side of the chart??

Since our composite is ALL eastern side of the chart, I really believe it must be 'karma reaping" lifetime. :unsure:

ElenaJ

Your comment about Uranus in 11th is interesting, I have the same aspect. And the same thing happens to me, after years of friendship a sudden change happens and it isn't there any more. Often because they move or I move. The contact remains but is sporadic, so in that way fulfils Uranian energy.
Also, lots of freedom within the friendship, and often unusual people. And you?

ElenaJ

added:
NOW I recall -
Its Planets all rising, - karma sowing
Planets all setting - karma reaping (or vice versa)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyone else know the order? Is it sowing or reaping when the planets are ALL on the eastern side of the chart??

Since our composite is ALL eastern side of the chart, I really believe it must be 'karma reaping" lifetime. :unsure:

I had never heard of this, but from curiosity I checked my composite with my husband and every planet is on the eastern side!
Try to remember if we're reaping or sowing!!!

leomoon

I had never heard of this, but from curiosity I checked my composite with my husband and every planet is on the eastern side!
Try to remember if we're reaping or sowing!!!

Ha Ha, I think I had it backwards (as usual), its Planets on the eastern sector = Karma reaping! Explains our horrendous luck with my husband over the many decades. But keeps the faith.

Astrology is a lifeline for me, because it helped in untold ways with my family when the worse happened. I see it's fated.

ElenaJ

In fact, astrology gives an insight into things that are happening that really helps to see behind the veil of what appears in front of us.
We can see "underneath" and understand better what we should be doing with our fates and energies.