Ketu/South Node conjuncts Moon and Venus! ~help

iwatchthesunrise

Recently, I've delved into North and South Nodes and their significance. It turns out that I have ketu/south node conjunct my moon and venus... all in Gemini and in my 11th house. :surprised:

I've read interpretations of ketu conjunct moon, ketu conjunct venus and moon conjunct venus, however, I would like to mesh an interpretation altogether.

Not sure if this would help any more, but, both, my moon and venus trine Jupiter in Libra (7.32 degrees) in the 3rd house.

Gemini moon 3.19 degrees
Gemini venus 10.23 degrees
Ketu/south node 11.34 degrees

Could any one please give me insight on what it could mean? :unsure:

dhundhun

Recently, I've delved into North and South Nodes and their significance. It turns out that I have ketu/south node conjunct my moon and venus... all in Gemini and in my 11th house. :surprised:

I've read interpretations of ketu conjunct moon, ketu conjunct venus and moon conjunct venus, however, I would like to mesh an interpretation altogether.

Not sure if this would help any more, but, both, my moon and venus trine Jupiter in Libra (7.32 degrees) in the 3rd house.

Gemini moon 3.19 degrees
Gemini venus 10.23 degrees
Ketu/south node 11.34 degrees

Could any one please give me insight on what it could mean? :unsure:

It restricts communication and favors. Sometimes you may feel not being acknowledged. It is sort of malefic aspect, which you can nullify by learning communication techniques and techniques to be noticed well.

iwatchthesunrise

It restricts communication and favors. Sometimes you may feel not being acknowledged. It is sort of malefic aspect, which you can nullify by learning communication techniques and techniques to be noticed well.
Thank you for your response!

What a let down of an aspect, I guess. Along with that I have Saturn in my 7th house. Relationships don't seem to be my forte.
It's seems that you are implying that I feel that I give more than I receive? If so, I feel that more often than not. I try very hard to put a lot of focus on one-on-one partnerships, so I can learn and work on them... but I've found myself to be unsuccessful and/or unfulfilled, in most cases.
The techniques in order to facilitate communication, in every sense of the word, is one of the hardest things I've been trying to learn. No matter how hard I try to be understanding and trustworthy, I feel very misunderstood.