Can you please comment on certain aspects in this chart?

Trine

I now it is a long process of interpreting the whole chart, so I am just interested in your view on certain issues from my chart below. I will be grateful for any comment!

1) Mercury Retrograde in Libra, 1st house, square Neptune in Sagittarius, 4th house. I know the basic good and bad implications of this aspect (fusion of intellect with imagination, confused thinking, escaping reality or suppressing creativity, being bored with the routines etc.). I would not say that I am deficient in logical thinking, but I do agree that I have problems with organization, overt mental wandering and digressions in talk, even being overwhelmed with spiritual and ideological beliefs sometimes to the point of having hard times to accept some negative traits of people and situations. Here, I am interested in the specifics of this aspect in my chart, since Mercury is Retrograde in Libra, and since the planets occur in the 1st and 4th house. Is there any suggestion coming from the chart for the reconciliation of imagination and intellect, creativity and routine, objective and spiritual? Is the Mercury-Moon sextile of any help here?

2) Hard aspects concerning career (Jupiter and Uranus square Sun, Sun square MC, Jupiter and Uranus in opposition to MC)

3) Conjunction of Saturn and Pluto. Is the tenacity that this aspect gives enough to balance the overt expansiveness of the Sun-MC-Jupiter and Uranus bad aspects?

4) Any other aspect you find particularly prominent or interesting :)

All the data is in the chart and tables below. For further info, I am male, born on the 4th of September 1983 in Nis, Serbia at 6:15 am.

Thank you,
I.

Attachments

• Chart IR.gif
    Chart IR.gif
    54.8 KB · Views: 28
  • Tables IR.jpg
    Tables IR.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 15

Ion

Quote : " I am interested in the specifics of this aspect in my chart, since Mercury is Retrograde in Libra, and since the planets occur in the 1st and 4th house. Is there any suggestion coming from the chart for the reconciliation of imagination and intellect, creativity and routine, objective and spiritual?" end quote

Neptune in your 4th House (psychological base) is SIGNIFICANT !
It represents 'who you are' !
Your chart indicates (my opinion) that more emphasis is to be placed on Venus (compassion , art , etc.) and the Mercury component in the 1st house is relatively inconsequential.
Neptune will resist having you 'conform' to consensus-reality litmus tests ! :) .. regarding how you are supposed to 'be' (my opinion) relative to how all others are .

My opinion is that if you focus upon the Venus and Sun 12th house issues then the 'person' in your 1st house (with Mercury) will be transformed and your personal evolution will skyrocket ! and , most likely , you will find your place among like-minded others.

The 'issue' is Mercury . . . . and finding a solution using intellectual analysis (Mercury) will NOT be successful . Neptune in your 4th house 'wants' to re-invent you ! go for it !

best regards,
Ion

Last edited:

Trine

Thank so much for reply, Ion. And excuse me for being late in answering. I very much like the idea that Venus may be helpful here - I suppose because it is in good aspects with outer planets, especially with Neptune ... Also, I think a unity of materialism and love that Venus itself represents may be good guide for some of my dilemmas in relationships with the world. I didn't think about Venus before as signifying anything more than my love problems :)

As the proposition that Mercury is an issue here, not Neptune, I am not sure. It is true that I am sometimes too much like litmus-test as you said, going down on some analytical route just for the sake of "balance" in representing all aspects of a situation. Mercury is retrograde here, and it is in Libra, so it is really even worse than being a double Virgo... But from what I read, Neptune in 4th house is quite blurring in the very core zones of identity. And also, some say that the 4th house should be understood as a starting point, not what we should become (and in this chart this should be Gemini 10th house, whose ruler is that Mercury). But last couple of days, I figured out that some of my lacks of flexibility, or extreme adaptation to situation which is either too expansive and imaginative or rather calculated and rational, come from a certain artificial dichotomy that I placed between "discipline" and "creativity", inclination towards facts and inclination towards possibilities.. What I am saying is that maybe because of putting aside Neptunian imagination, I am always between overt fact-based comparisons and overt imaginative exaggeration - I am mostly referring to my job here - where neither works at their best... So although I am not sure if Neptune is here to be taken as a development force, I think you are right that this can't be overcomed with ignoring its effects. And I also see now that I have two other Pisces-like effects, namely Sun and Venus Retrograde in the 12th house, so I guess yes, Neptune is very significant here...

Thanks! :)