Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology

Natal Astrology A place to discuss yours and others' birth charts (after you post your own birth chart interpretation). Includes psychological and relocation astrology, houses, aspects, and planetary dignity and debility.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 03-31-2021, 11:17 AM
Seeker35 Seeker35 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 10
Natal: same birth info diffrent Pluto placement?

Hello there,

I've been a member of these boards for quite some time, I just don't post as I'm still learning astrology.

I use an app on my phone called astro matrix, just to keep my chart with me and check transits etc. Yesterday I was using the website astro seek and ran my chart so I could download it as its a little easier for me to read.

Anyway, I was looking at the astro seek chart and obviously it's almost identical to my astro matrix one, except for the placement of Pluto.

Im the phone app my Pluto is in the 11th house, however, on the astro seek chart it's in the 12th? How can this be? I used exact same birth info for both charts.

Im just a little confused, obviously I've done something wrong, I'm just not sure what. Do I read the astro matrix one with Pluto in 11th? Or is astro seek site correct and my Pluto is actually in the 12th?

Any input would be great
Attached Images
File Type: jpg horoscope-chart8-700__radix_astroseek-15-9-1982_11-30.jpg (54.1 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg Screenshot_20210331-121020.jpg (26.9 KB, 9 views)

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 03-31-2021, 11:57 AM
wilsontc's Avatar
wilsontc wilsontc is offline
Senior Member, Moderator
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 6,933
Use astro.com

Seeker,

Your Ascendant is different in the two charts. This indicates a time calculation error caused by putting the wrong time zone in one of the two charts. I suggest using astro.com, which automatically converts the time without requiring you know the correct time zone for the chart.

Differently,

Tim
__________________
To learn basic astrological chart interpretation for your chart see:
http://learnaboutyourastrochart.jimdo.com/
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 03-31-2021, 12:03 PM
Seeker35 Seeker35 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 10
Re: Natal: same birth info diffrent Pluto placement?

Hello Tim,

Sorry I'm confused, the ascendant is scorpio in both charts?
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 03-31-2021, 12:09 PM
Seeker35 Seeker35 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 10
Re: Natal: same birth info diffrent Pluto placement?

This is my chart from astro.com as you suggested. It places Pluto in 12th again. So the astro matrix app is incorrect Im guessing. I have 12th house Pluto?

Thank you for your help ❤️
Attached Images
File Type: png astro_w2gw_lucy.43528.14381.png (40.6 KB, 6 views)
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 03-31-2021, 12:15 PM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 68,530
Re: Natal: same birth info diffrent Pluto placement?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeker35 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeker35 View Post

Hello Tim,

Sorry I'm confused, the ascendant is scorpio in both charts?
This is my chart from astro.com as you suggested.

It places Pluto in 12th again.

So the astro matrix app is incorrect Im guessing.

I have 12th house Pluto?
Thank you for your help ❤️
astroseek website software creator
is our member kaktuzz

if you pm
aka send a private message
to kaktuzz

he'll resolve the mystery
with an informed technological answer to your question




.
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 04-01-2021, 11:36 AM
wilsontc's Avatar
wilsontc wilsontc is offline
Senior Member, Moderator
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 6,933
degrees are different, to Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeker35 View Post
I'm confused, the ascendant is scorpio in both charts?
Seeker,

The Ascendant is in a different DEGREE of Scorpio in each chart. This shows that two different charts have been created. The most likely way that happens is if the birth time is correct in both charts but the time ZONE is different. This is a common error in charting sites that require you to calculate and input the correct birth time zone yourself in order to calculate a chart. A better alternative is sites such as astro.com that only require you to enter the birth time and the site calculates the time zone automatically (and correctly).

Yes, you DO have a 12th house Pluto. However, Pluto is VERY CLOSE to the 11th house, so I would say you have Pluto effectively in the 12th house AND the 11th house. This indicates you would identify with both descriptions of Pluto in the 12th house and Pluto in the 11th house.

Following up,

Tim
__________________
To learn basic astrological chart interpretation for your chart see:
http://learnaboutyourastrochart.jimdo.com/

Last edited by wilsontc; 04-01-2021 at 11:42 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Unread 04-01-2021, 01:54 PM
Seeker35 Seeker35 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 10
Re: Natal: same birth info diffrent Pluto placement?

Hello Tim,

Thank you! Now I understand ❤️
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Unread 04-02-2021, 03:04 AM
waybread's Avatar
waybread waybread is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: A class M planet near you
Posts: 16,437
Re: Natal: same birth info diffrent Pluto placement?

Also, it's possible that the two charts are using different house systems. But the ascendant degree is critical.

I've found the free charts at Astrodienst www.astro.com to be accurate-- and easy to read.
__________________
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world. Jack Layton, "Letter to Canadians"

I thought we went along paths--but it seems there are no paths. The going itself is the path.
C.S. Lewis, Perelandra.

Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. Message on a refrigerator magnet.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Unread 04-02-2021, 11:45 AM
wilsontc's Avatar
wilsontc wilsontc is offline
Senior Member, Moderator
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 6,933
Ascendants would be the same, to waybread

Quote:
Originally Posted by waybread View Post
Also, it's possible that the two charts are using different house systems.
waybread,

Even if the two charts were using different house systems, the Ascendant degree would be identical if the charts were of the same person. Even in whole sign houses, the Ascendant is listed as a separate point in the chart.

Around the house,

Tim
__________________
To learn basic astrological chart interpretation for your chart see:
http://learnaboutyourastrochart.jimdo.com/
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Unread 04-03-2021, 04:15 AM
waybread's Avatar
waybread waybread is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: A class M planet near you
Posts: 16,437
Re: Ascendants would be the same, to waybread

That's what I meant, Tim, when I wrote:

Quote:
But the ascendant degree is critical.

Affirmatively, W.
__________________
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world. Jack Layton, "Letter to Canadians"

I thought we went along paths--but it seems there are no paths. The going itself is the path.
C.S. Lewis, Perelandra.

Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. Message on a refrigerator magnet.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to waybread For This Useful Post:
wilsontc (04-03-2021)
  #11  
Unread 04-04-2021, 03:20 PM
kaktuzz's Avatar
kaktuzz kaktuzz is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: Prague, CZ
Posts: 156
Re: Natal: same birth info diffrent Pluto placement?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JUPITERASC View Post
astroseek website software creator
is our member kaktuzz

if you pm
aka send a private message
to kaktuzz

he'll resolve the mystery
with an informed technological answer to your question

.
Hello! kaktuzz here )

I just found the PM about this topic.

I checked all those 3 charts and it seems that Astromatrix screenshot didn't include DST Daylight Saving Time into calculation ... and rendered (+1hour) the wrong chart.

BST - British summer time was in use in Wolverhampton, UK, England in September 15, 1982
=> 11:30am local time should be converted into 10:30am UT/GMT Universal Time ... and all astro calculations shoud be calculated from this 10:30am UT time
=> ASC should be correctly 11°Scorpio and Pluto in the 12th house (Placidus houses)


Astromatrix on the first screenshot shows the wrong 21°Scorpio ASC and wrong Pluto 11th house placement

---

BUT! ... I just entered those birth data into Astromatrix website ... and it gave me the correct ASC 11°Scorpio and Pluto in the 12th house.

= Always double check if you inputted all birth data correctly ... because sometimes the user input might be the issue
Attached Images
File Type: jpg astromatrix.jpg (42.1 KB, 1 views)
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kaktuzz For This Useful Post:
JUPITERASC (04-04-2021)
  #12  
Unread 04-04-2021, 09:28 PM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 68,530
Re: Natal: same birth info diffrent Pluto placement?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeker35 View Post
Hello there,

I've been a member of these boards for quite some time, I just don't post as I'm still learning astrology.

I use an app on my phone called astro matrix, just to keep my chart with me and check transits etc. Yesterday I was using the website astro seek and ran my chart so I could download it as its a little easier for me to read.

Anyway, I was looking at the astro seek chart and obviously it's almost identical to my astro matrix one, except for the placement of Pluto.

Im the phone app my Pluto is in the 11th house, however, on the astro seek chart it's in the 12th? How can this be? I used exact same birth info for both charts.

Im just a little confused, obviously I've done something wrong, I'm just not sure what. Do I read the astro matrix one with Pluto in 11th? Or is astro seek site correct and my Pluto is actually in the 12th?

Any input would be great



Quote:
Originally Posted by kaktuzz View Post




Hello! kaktuzz here )

I just found the PM about this topic.

I checked all those 3 charts and it seems that Astromatrix screenshot didn't include DST Daylight Saving Time into calculation ... and rendered (+1hour) the wrong chart.


BST - British summer time was in use in Wolverhampton, UK, England in September 15, 1982
=> 11:30am local time should be converted into 10:30am UT/GMT Universal Time ... and all astro calculations shoud be calculated from this 10:30am UT time
=> ASC should be correctly 11°Scorpio and Pluto in the 12th house (Placidus houses)



Astromatrix on the first screenshot shows the wrong 21°Scorpio ASC and wrong Pluto 11th house placement

---

BUT! ...

I just entered those birth data into Astromatrix website
... and it gave me the correct ASC 11°Scorpio and Pluto in the 12th house.



= Always double check if you inputted all birth data correctly .


.. because sometimes the user input might be the issue





Cheers kaktuzz - many thanks for your detailed expert response







.
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JUPITERASC For This Useful Post:
kaktuzz (04-05-2021)
Reply

Tags
birth, diffrent, info, natal, placement, pluto

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 08:05 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.