Is he missing me?

imaflower

Hello.

I met the guy of my heart yesterday.. As we live not in the same place, our meetings are short. I kind of was giving up on him lately, but things from hes side is changing... and I don't know what to do.
I made a chart because im missing him so much... He is the person who does not express hes feelings with words... He says, I should see in hes actions, and im the person, who needs words too.. Does he missing me?
I am very beginner at horary astrology, only see the aspects between rulers, but cant understand what they really mean.
For me in this chart answer seems yes? Because of the Mars Venus trine?
Moon shows me weak? Because im weak in this situation..

Would appreciate any help.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_does_he_missing_me_hr_42274_17016.jpg
    astro_2gw_does_he_missing_me_hr_42274_17016.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:

watcherofthesouth

I don't like Venus in 7th in Scorpio - might mean he's interested mostly in sex. As soon as you show interest in other men (Mars/2 degrees) you'll hear more from him -but that's the case in many relationships! lol :)

imaflower

Very thankful for all responses.

Im just thinking... As he says that I should understand him by seeing hes actions, not the words, that its very difficult to express for him. ( he has venus retrograde in hes natal chart), he says people see him as arrogant , but he don't want me to see him as such, because non expression is who he is...( but he is getting better :) just an example, he touches my face after more than 3 years! and I see how he gets surprised by him self, because it shows hes feelings... and he moves hes hands off fast :D... ) Very difficult for me to understand and accept it...

But would the guy who is interested in only sex do this? To see me, he has to get out from work for half a day, he has to drive to airport more than hour and then take a flight? I may be naive, but I would never ever do that... For sex there is more simple options :) He is a doctor, im sure a lot of women shows interest..

Emeraldstar99

Thank you Emerald for let her know.

I always remember you had jupiter on the midheaven, so your judgement in this map is good.

You're welcome. It is always nice to explain why you came to that conclusion, it's about dealing with other peoples lives. Ohhh, you know about my placement, thanks for letting me know about that too!

ElenaJ

Venus has to change signs in order to trine mars, so at the moment there is no connection from this aspect.
Mars, in his own house and sign, can move to Venus in mar's sign, which means the querent goes to him, not the reverse. But the question is, Does he miss her?
Venus rules the 7th by nature, so is perfectly happy there. Venus is not particularly happy in scorpio. Again, not moving towards the querent.
Mars is approaching a square to restrictive Saturn, so the querent finds herself blocked.
However, looking for a ray of light, mars will trine Jupiter after it concludes the square with Saturn, and is in the 12th, natural house of Jupiter (co-ruler of pisces), while Jupiter is in the 8th, natural house of scorpio and therefore mars. So, here there is a mutual reciprocation by house, although this is not strong. Since mars is the querent and Jupiter is ruling the man's 3rd of communications (in the turned chart), where mercury of communications is also located, contact could be started again, not by him but by her.
So, is he missing her? Don't see it. However, if she takes the initiative the relationship between them could eventually pick up again.

She has to move towards him to restart the relationship.

ElenaJ

I don't like Venus in 7th in Scorpio - might mean he's interested mostly in sex. As soon as you show interest in other men (Mars/2 degrees) you'll hear more from him -but that's the case in many relationships! lol :)
It could be interesting to see where eros and psyche are located in the horary, if they are near Venus or not.

watcherofthesouth

Although I don't know him, I would chalk it up to his personality and maybe a bit of self-centered behavior (you have to try in order to care about someone else's emotional fulfillment and it's clear he is not at full capacity). Fact is, whether it's a year, 5 years, 20 years, he is likely to come up short when it comes to saying how he feels and (you) feeling fulfilled by his communications. You are thinking about his needs (whether he wants you) rather than yours ("do I want this over the long term?"). You are obviously thoughtful of what it might take for him to be happy, but is he being just as considerate to you?

He doesn't express his feelings with words? A gal needs more than that unless she has a similar personality.

ElenaJ

I forgot he is a doctor, interesting that his significator, Venus, is in scorpio, general medicine and surgeons.