Who feels it more in this synastry?

GemwDepth

Account Closed
Ok I don't think I need it anymore, I was able to delineate the following from the synastry chart you posted, with natal info.

You like this man more as your Jupiter conjunct his Ascendant (his appearance and outer manners) and trine his Sun. Making a strong, double connection. Conjunction is also the most powerful of all aspects. While his Jupiter trines your Ascendant, yet it makes no other contacts to personal planets of significance. The Mercury-Jupiter connection here doesn't mean anything in the way of romantic relationships.

The biggest and most influential thing I see in his chart his is Moon conjunct Venus in Capricorn. He has tremendous charm with women, yet this charm has a powerful double sword that is not beneficial for you.

His "love" is strongly utilitarian based. Sadly to say and very politically incorrect, but his love will be based 99% upon his needs of ambition, money and statues. In short, he's looking to social climb and use in most of his relationships. Kind of remind me of Clark Gable (google his story and you will see that for most of his life, he picked his partners based upon what they can do for him, always rich older women that can help his career. And easily leaving one when another can do more for him).

Capricorn is an extremely cold placement for Moon / Venus in the realm of love relationships. Their version of love is a little different, to say the least, than our traditional interpretations of true love, as a warm Venus in Leo, Taurus or Pisces would be. His Venus does positive Pluto, and I'll give him that, adding a bit more depth, intensity and goodwill, but a semi-sextile will never override his original instinct.

His Mars in Libra doesn't help. Although its not as bad of a Mars placement as astro cookbooks say. But its a codependent Mars with not a lot of self-sufficient energy. And he's a man, not a woman! They are not people who can achieve by themselves alone, they always look to form relationships with other people to "help" them achieve. Combined with the above, it paints a picture of a guy that looks to achieve most of his goals by partnering with another.

This guy, no matter how charming (Libra), exciting and fun (Sagittarius), seemingly masculine (Aries Ascendant) and even sentimental and compassionate (Jupiter in Pisces) -- probably what you feel in love with -- is looking to use in his personal relationships with women at the end of the day.

Now Saturn in Aries on the ASC is also emphasized, it adds a streak of selfishness and propensity to only see his own ends, as Saturn is in exalted in Libra (fair judgement).

Mercury in Sag is not necessarily a bad placement, depending on other factors. But it lacks self-insight and is always apt to go with what society and other people say, rather than make decisions based on internal, core belief. It lacks insight. Hence his thought process does not help matters in veering away from his core habits.

This does not mean he's evil, or a bad person. It is what it is. Yet this is his underlying motive. Hence you should not expect more from him.

If I have time, I'll come back and look at your placements and what you need.

comdoc

Hi Emeraldstar. Your synastry 4th House Scorpio Venus has no easy aspects from his planets: hence "is suffering". Your natal Venus is in your most private place inside. Venus is naturally at ease and comfortable--but yours gets no support from his powerful angular Saturn and Neptune. I didn't mean you were personally suffering. No problem with liking him; however not being able to let go can lead to suffering, if you try to maintain a long term romantic relationship with him.

Your Venus condition is mixed: in detriment in Scorpio, but comfortable in 4th House (correlates with 4th Sign Cancer). No major aspects to your natal Venus, so can benefit from a partner with planets in Sign aspect to your Scorpio Venus. For example, a partner with late Scorpio Mars (in your 5th House).

His 6th House Capricorn Moon and Venus are not attracted to your Sagittarius Sun and Moon.

Hmmm, 56% sounds better than I thought. What do you mean with my venus suffering? Am I suffering for liking him or suffering for not being able to let go?

I would like to know if he has the potential to like me more than I do.

Last edited:

Emeraldstar99

Hi Emeraldstar. Your synastry 4th House Scorpio Venus has no easy aspects from his planets: hence "is suffering". Your natal Venus is in your most private place inside. Venus is naturally at ease and comfortable--but yours gets no support from his powerful angular Saturn and Neptune. I didn't mean you were personally suffering. No problem with liking him; however not being able to let go can lead to suffering, if you try to maintain a long term romantic relationship with him.

Your Venus condition is mixed: in detriment in Scorpio, but comfortable in 4th House (correlates with 4th Sign Cancer). No major aspects to your natal Venus, so can benefit from a partner with planets in Sign aspect to your Scorpio Venus. For example, a partner with late Scorpio Mars (in your 5th House).

His 6th House Capricorn Moon and Venus are not attracted to your Sagittarius Sun and Moon.

I see, that makes sense about my venus state. If he's not attracted to me or my loving nature... it can't be my status or money since we both lost status and money being together, and him losing a lot of money and many other things. Are you sure that the overlays has nothing about this?

GemwDepth

Account Closed
I see, that makes sense about my venus state. If he's not attracted to me or my loving nature... it can't be my status or money since we both lost status and money being together, and him losing a lot of money and many other things. Are you sure that the overlays has nothing about this?

Synastry won't give you the progression of the relationship, and what happens later on. It just means chemistry between two people, that's it.

I see also he was initially attracted to your Saturn in Taurus in 10th, as originally suspected. It gave him a feeling of stability, which his moon/venus craved and needed. That was one of the hooks. Caps are attracted to Taurus and what they offer. Are you very focused on your career? Were you in a very stable profession?

I also just saw this:

Since the beginning I felt I was only serving this person as a coworker and I was ok for a time then I was feeling I was taken advantage of. I felt some annoyance then it slowly turned to explosive physical attraction after till we got together. I don't see myself marrying this person at all or having him as bf since from the start. I feel like I have a burden to carry because he made me go through unwanted stuff. Trust me on this, I only felt the attraction but I don't see in him having a future with me, ONLY the burden of the relationship because of outside matters.

Yes the fact that you guys were co-workers expands the original point. He got together with you because he thought it would somehow help his career (Mars in Libra, your Saturn supporting his Moon and Venus, core ambition needs). While I wont know his exact motives, but he would not be getting together with you unless he originally thought he had something to gain by it. Perhaps as work allies, or more favors at work that advances his interests. Hence your feelings of taken advantage of are not for naught.

You feel responsible for him due to Saturn, it touches his Moon and Venus.

I am very sorry for your suffering. I can also see how the double Sagittarius energy (rose colored glasses) and Scorpios Venus gives you more idealism and obsession with the guy than it may be worth.

I think you may need more time to reflect, perhaps properly grieve and digest it all....

A person has many sides and components, the end action and decision always depend on what factors are stronger. He has good sides (Jupiter in Pisces can be sacrificial at times), but his deepest needs (Moon) and type of female he goes for (Venus) are in the social climbing and utilitarian sign of Capricorn. Surface behaviors can seem contradictory, but it will never change his deepest core need.

At the end of the day, this person's "love" is practicality based. His utilitarian side will overweigh his sentimental side (Pisces). This is not a guy who would stay in a relationship if it does not seem to offer him advantages. And at the end of the day, he will leave one, if another can do more to fulfill his ambitions. But he will probably do it with more sensitivity, consideration and even follow-up than most Cap moons, due to Jupiter's placement in Pisces.

In real life, here is an example of a Moon in Capricorn, and as I remember, Jupiter in Pisces (although I could be wrong here).

https://pagesix.com/2018/07/13/wife-of-miranda-lamberts-married-boyfriend-he-ghosted-me/

Despite the initial moon in Capricorn loyalty (usually out of conservative values and habit), he left his married wife after he met Miranda Lambert, someone who could obviously do more for his band and his career. In the choice between ambition and sentiment, real life is cluttered with many such examples of fellow moon in Caps that picked ambition.

As an advisor in astrology, I must tell you the truth and the reality with full conscience, the way I perceive it.

Last edited:

Emeraldstar99

Synastry doesn't give you the progression of the relationship, and what happens later. It just means chemistry between two people.

I see also he was initially attracted to your Saturn in Taurus in 10th, as originally suspected. It gave him a feeling of stability, which his moon/venus craved and needed. That was one of the hooks.

Caps are attracted to Taurus and what they offer. Are you very focused on your career? Were you in a very stable profession?

No way i'm a stable person. He's much more stable emotionally and professionally. I figured a pattern of his attractions and it points out to Gemini suns and planets in Cancer (same pattern as his mother). He introduced me to his friends and family... his mother seems to like me I guess. Maybe I have the "status"...

Emeraldstar99

Synastry won't give you the progression of the relationship, and what happens later on. It just means chemistry between two people, that's it.

I see also he was initially attracted to your Saturn in Taurus in 10th, as originally suspected. It gave him a feeling of stability, which his moon/venus craved and needed. That was one of the hooks. Caps are attracted to Taurus and what they offer. Are you very focused on your career? Were you in a very stable profession?

I also just saw this:

Yes the fact that you guys were co-workers expands the original point. He got together with you because he thought it would somehow help his career (Mars in Libra, your Saturn supporting his Moon and Venus, core ambition needs). While I wont know his exact motives, but he would not be getting together with you unless he originally thought he had something to gain by it. Perhaps as work allies, or more favors at work that advances his interests. Hence your feelings of taken advantage of are not for naught.

You feel responsible for him due to Saturn, it touches his Moon and Venus.

I am very sorry for your suffering. I can also see how the double Sagittarius energy (rose colored glasses) and Scorpios Venus gives you more idealism and obsession with the guy than it may be worth.

I think you may need more time to reflect, perhaps properly grieve and digest it all....

A person has many sides and components, the end action and decision always depend on what factors are stronger. He has good sides (Jupiter in Pisces can be sacrificial at times), but his deepest needs (Moon) and type of female he goes for (Venus) are in the social climbing and utilitarian sign of Capricorn. Surface behaviors can seem contradictory, but it will never change his deepest core need.

At the end of the day, this person's "love" is practicality based. His utilitarian side will overweigh his sentimental side (Pisces). This is not a guy who would stay in a relationship if it does not seem to offer him advantages. And at the end of the day, he will leave one, if another can do more to fulfill his ambitions. But he will probably do it with more sensitivity, consideration and even follow-up than most Cap moons, due to Jupiter's placement in Pisces.

Thank you for the insight, I appreciate your help. That will help me woth me reflections.

thelivingsky

What concerns me the most about this synastry is that someone's (his I think?) Sun and Moon are in the others' House 6- never good for a personal or romantic relationship to have the luminaries in the others H6 or in the H6 of the Composite. Are the luminaries in H6 in the composite?

When there is an H6 emphasis such as this the relationship is not going to be an equal one. Instead one person will likely fall into a role of being "in service" to or taking care of the other. Or the one whose H6 is being activated will find that they are feeling overly criticized and pressured to change or reform in some way.

Emeraldstar99

What concerns me the most about this synastry is that someone's (his I think?) Sun and Moon are in the others' House 6- never good for a personal or romantic relationship to have the luminaries in the others H6 or in the H6 of the Composite. Are the luminaries in H6 in the composite?

When there is an H6 emphasis such as this the relationship is not going to be an equal one. Instead one person will likely fall into a role of being "in service" to or taking care of the other. Or the one whose H6 is being activated will find that they are feeling overly criticized and pressured to change or reform in some way.

Wow, now I understand why 6th house can be bad in relationship charts. Well, In the composite Sun and Moon are conjunct in the middle of the 7th house. Mars and Pluto are conjunct DSC exact. Venus in 6th conjunct DSC by 5 degrees. Dies having a Sun conjunct Moon in the 7th would balance it?

Last edited: