Chiron in 7th house in the upcoming solar return

Goddess

Could I beg someone to read my chart and give me his opinion on the matter of my love life according to the chart.
I have some ''hot'' aspects between venus and pluto plus chiron on DC. Do you think I will meet THE ONE at last?

Attachments

• 2017.jpg
    2017.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 167
  • 20177.jpg
    20177.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 140

Fz hb

hi,
is this your natal chart and solar return? i cant interpret the significance of the aspects without knowing that.

you have sun conjunct sun, venus conjunct venus and jupiter is almost conjunct jupiter and moon is sextile moon. if the inner chart is natal and outside is solar return then it seems like you are going to have some good news. not sure if it is about relationships but it does seem like something related to career or finances because the inner chart is pointing towards relationships or social life where as the outer circle is pointing towards career and money. you need to consult the seniors on this.

good luck :)

Goddess

hi,
is this your natal chart and solar return? i cant interpret the significance of the aspects without knowing that.

you have sun conjunct sun, venus conjunct venus and jupiter is almost conjunct jupiter and moon is sextile moon. if the inner chart is natal and outside is solar return then it seems like you are going to have some good news. not sure if it is about relationships but it does seem like something related to career or finances because the inner chart is pointing towards relationships or social life where as the outer circle is pointing towards career and money. you need to consult the seniors on this.

good luck :)

Yes, the inner chart is my natal, the outer is my solar chart!!

Time Lord

Goddess,
hello,
I am sure, this year is not good for romantic life for you (until May or so), but then yes, for a year, yes, until then, things will be background-y.
Get it right with your Spirit, read a book, have a chat, until then, and smell the flowers coming to you.

Time Lord

First of All, you have a good chart!
Secondly,
your aspects:

1. Trines:
Moon trine Saturn makes you lucky. You know how to work materials (tables).

Mecury trine Pluto: Makes you introspective.

Trines are talents.

2. Squares:

Sun square Jupiter:
This makes you a good intellectual, and a sexy person, because you know how to dress!

Regarding your love life:

Venus in the 7th house:
Always brings you a partner from nearby (lucky you!)
But sometimes with two months inbetween,
IF you are unlucky, then 2 years. Not more. /

Saturn in 4th house: Bad for love life, since you are too angsty regarding your home life.
This position is bad for transits (Don't look at them too much!; SRs are transits, too)
Saturn doesn't like materials, because it is a great material (the greatest!)
Transits are materials, in the sense, that they represent other people, unlike the secondary progressions, which represent you in TIME.

That's it, for now.

Goddess

Time Lord - thank you for the detailed post! Only a small correction - venus is not in my 7th house in the solar return, but in 9th house which falls in 7th natal house.

dcps10

Hey goddess.

I'm interested in knowing what that chiron on the 7th in your SR means.

I agree with @time_lord, you need to chill a bit more and not rush into someone when you are enough by yourself. Just let it happen. By that i mean your extremely strong pluto-venus aspect that you deal with

AtlanticPacific

Career looks like it has some good prospects - and certainly you'll be focused on it with Sun, Mars, Merc in SR 10th and SR AC falling in natal 10th. Anything tied to 9th house activities due to SR 9th H ruler (Venus) being in SR 9th should be favored. Looks like maybe also connected to working from home + communications (writing?). Moon conj AC is opposing Neptune so just watch you don't get carried away in illusions or let your emotions run the show. :) Hopefully SR AC in an earth sign will help balance that though.

In terms of l'amour, you might meet someone (perhaps through online dating) who will be a passionate encounter but not a longterm mate in my opinion. Might be tumultuous and heady and bring up some old wounds (Chiron) that need healing which could be painful in the short-term but will help you grow in the longterm. 5th house cusp is conj Natal Neptune so this person could be playing some games with you or you're feeling things a bit more than they do. Again, watch your emotional self with that moon on the AC and try not to get too carried away, especially if there are red flags that pop up. :) Lots of luck!