When will my ear stop ringing?

Doodleloo

Doctor has no clue, maybe astrology knows:(((

I know horary is pretty iffy on timings but I've been going anxious on this problem for the past two months, I'm desperate and really want comfort T.T please help

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-GR18pXosPATnNUWERuREtKTE0

I'm Mercury. Not sure what planet/house I should be looking at. 6th is health issues and ruled by Saturn. At 19 degrees.
I'm at 11 so in 8 units? Oh god...that's so long...

Doodleloo

I know horary is pretty iffy on timings but I've been going anxious on this problem for the past two months, I'm desperate and really want comfort T.T please help

I'm Mercury. Not sure what planet/house I should be looking at. 6th is health issues and ruled by Saturn. At 19 degrees.

Someone please share your wisdom!

tikana

merc goes retro the it gets combusted by the sun

i am not qualified for health horaries but go to another doctor

AppLeo

I've heard that ear ringing pertains to calcium, sodium, or salts floating around in your ear area due to dehydration.

Obviously nothing horary, but try drinking a lot of water.

!4C

Someone please share your wisdom!
There are a bunch of possible causes for tinnitus. Muscle tension at the base of the skull can irritate the auditory nerve. You can check this by turning your head all the way left and right to see if there is a change in pitch. If there is an injury or defect in the temporomandibular joint, inflammation could be putting pressure on the auditory nerve. Also, the jaw muscles might be tensed up to protect the joint from further injury and position it for correct healing. You can test by opening you jaw as wide as possible to see if the pitch of the ringing changes. You can also try taking ibuprofen. If the tinnitus goes away, then it was probably just inflammation in the joint.

There are, of course, more serious causes of tinnitus, but most of them can be found with tests. Hopefully the doctor has done these tests already.

Doodleloo

There are a bunch of possible causes for tinnitus. Muscle tension at the base of the skull can irritate the auditory nerve. You can check this by turning your head all the way left and right to see if there is a change in pitch. If there is an injury or defect in the temporomandibular joint, inflammation could be putting pressure on the auditory nerve. Also, the jaw muscles might be tensed up to protect the joint from further injury and position it for correct healing. You can test by opening you jaw as wide as possible to see if the pitch of the ringing changes. You can also try taking ibuprofen. If the tinnitus goes away, then it was probably just inflammation in the joint.

There are, of course, more serious causes of tinnitus, but most of them can be found with tests. Hopefully the doctor has done these tests already.

None of those have worked, except for the ibuprofen. I currently can't take as am recovering from a surgery (but thr ringing started long before it).

Doodleloo

When I went to the ear, nose, throat guy he wanted to know if I thought there was any chance I had syphilis, because if I did then he could cure me right away.

I didn't and he didn't and as a result I've had the ringing at various levels for 26 years. You might try acupuncture; it was the only thing that had any effect.

All I know is this started from a cold and hasn't stopped since. The doctor saw fluid in my ear, however even when the fluid went it was still ringing, so now I'm not sure what is the cause. Also what a strange doctor, jumping straight to syph...

Last edited:

Doodleloo

Syph often causes tinnitus. Its not strange at all, since Syph is the ONLY cause that has a sure fire treatment---a certain anti-biotic.

Other than Syph as a cause, there is no sure fire treatment. And I've been plagued with it ever since. Some days its so loud I can't hear easily what people are saying to me. Today its pretty soft.

Yes but I don't think an ENT should jump straight to it...maybe see about fluid or congestion first.