Why am I going through Hell and when does it end?

GeminiSun

It's been so long. I see little improvements and a sparkle of hope after many years of suffering and Hell but I'm still not where I want to be. Not even close. Someone plz help if you would like. Maybe Vedic Astrology can give me better insight. I'm so close to giving up. I'm scaring myself.

Attachments

• vedic.png
    vedic.png
    25 KB · Views: 26

RaRohini

Hi GeminiSun!

You have given the Lagna Chart . It may be more useful if you could provide Dashas or alternatively give birth details. What i could find from the Lagna Chart is this ..
Ascendant Libra Svati the disperser. Now Svati is protected by the Wind God and doesn't like to be controlled or contained. It loves to 'disperse' anything -be it knowledge, music , thought waves etc. Anything that the wind will carry. 'Gone with the Wind'. So these natives may have the 'wind on their side'If musically inclined, they can play wind instruments, they can sail the boat, can disperse marketing information, can be a pilot etc.. bird energy. This star is controlled by Rahu ..the anti-hero. Rahu goes against the grain. So the lifetime will be about 'going with the flow of the wind'. The strongest tree is the one which can 'bend with the wind'. This holds good for Svati. They have a brush with the 'underworld', they are forced to see the murky side of things ..this is precisely what is needed for them to succeed. Svati is attracted to smoke, smoky things,stock market and aspires to be a 'Don' kind of figure.
Now Rahu is in the second house in Scorpio Jyestha the protector, the eldest one. So your energy in this lifetime may be directed towards spirituality. Jyestha encounters the occult world and it is only 'conquering his own fear' that will take him ahead. Life thrusts them to the edge of the cliff so that they can face fear.
The second house in Scorpio indicates the value of 'spirituality'.. wealth of spirituality and that can be attained by hard work, own efforts, self -made ( because the 2nd house originally belongs to Taurus).
Will continue in a bit

Last edited:

RaRohini

Moon Rahu in Scorpio is a very powerful combination.Highly occult placement. Moon in Scorpio Anuradha the benevolent star, the Maitri friend of the world..
Bob Marley had a similar placement.Now
Scorpio Anuradha feels very deeply and trusts very deeply. If that is broken , they are broken deep inside. They can 'feel' energy that others don't have a clue about. That may make them reclusive so that they are not exposed to negative energies. Moon Rahu placement makes one's thirst 'unquenchable' . It consumes and consumes but is not satisfied. Ketu is in the 8th house in Rohini which denotes growth in 'material wealth'.Ketu means cutting off.So this energy goes against attaining material wealth. The problem now is that Scorpio Anuradha is a Dharma nakshatra, meaning that it 'follows the rules' , follows government, is open to give or recieve punishments, it is an astrologer of the highest order.It is programmed to do the 'right thing'.But your Ascendant Libra Svati wants to be free like the wind !!
Are you into music too? That may tap into spiritual wealth as well as dispersal.
Any specific problem?
Do as your spirit wills ! God bless !

RaRohini

You might want to check out the mythological creature Garuda the vulture. He was born in Svati star and was very very wise.
Garuda Purana was the conversation between Lord Vishnu and Garuda about life, death and rebirth.

Last edited:
It's been so long. I see little improvements and a sparkle of hope after many years of suffering and Hell but I'm still not where I want to be. Not even close. Someone plz help if you would like. Maybe Vedic Astrology can give me better insight. I'm so close to giving up. I'm scaring myself.

I know the feeling of hopelessness you describe. The advice you gave on the fluctuating bowel problems thread really stood out and helped me though. To the point I had to reply when you said you're feeling down. Please don't give up. From one to another, we need people like you who understands and can vocalize what is the truth.

GeminiSun

Moon Rahu in Scorpio is a very powerful combination.Highly occult placement. Moon in Scorpio Anuradha the benevolent star, the Maitri friend of the world..
Bob Marley had a similar placement.Now
Scorpio Anuradha feels very deeply and trusts very deeply. If that is broken , they are broken deep inside. They can 'feel' energy that others don't have a clue about. That may make them reclusive so that they are not exposed to negative energies. Moon Rahu placement makes one's thirst 'unquenchable' . It consumes and consumes but is not satisfied. Ketu is in the 8th house in Rohini which denotes growth in 'material wealth'.Ketu means cutting off.So this energy goes against attaining material wealth. The problem now is that Scorpio Anuradha is a Dharma nakshatra, meaning that it 'follows the rules' , follows government, is open to give or recieve punishments, it is an astrologer of the highest order.It is programmed to do the 'right thing'.But your Ascendant Libra Svati wants to be free like the wind !!
Are you into music too? That may tap into spiritual wealth as well as dispersal.
Any specific problem?
Do as your spirit wills ! God bless !
Everything you said I resonate with 100%. Scarily accurate.

As for music, I love to sing. But I've lost a good chunk of my vocal ability because I took it for-granted and never did anything with it for years. Kinda of disappointing but it's okay because I never honestly wanted to pursue music anyway in fear of somehow becoming famous. I know that sounds really crazy but my life is super crazy and SO unexpected so you never know. And becoming famous or known would ultimately have a very tragic ending for me as I would not like to be talked about constantly, in the media, have people from my past come forward and bring out my skeletons, etc.

As for spirituality, I've always had a big thirst for it. I've always been interested in religion, from as young as I could remember. In my teens I got into the new age stuff but I don't label myself anything. I take bits and pieces of information from different beliefs and apply them to my life.

What really resonated with me is how you said I have to do the right thing and follow rules, and it's so true. I'm very loyal, very fair and you couldn't pay me millions of dollars to deceive someone or to do something bad or to hurt someone for no reason. I'm no angel, if someone crosses me and I get mad, I can be feisty, but only when it's deserved. I'm extremely fair and very, very loyal. And I try not to judge because I recognize that even the most horrible people are that way because they got hurt in life, had bad childhoods or who knows what and they behave out of hurt and pain so it's best to pray for them and avoid them.

Anyway, I really appreciate your posts and giving me some insights. You're right about the Libra ASC too, I just want to be FREEEEEE, but there's so much in my life that restricts me. I feel like a little hamster stuck in a cage or something. lol.

GeminiSun

I know the feeling of hopelessness you describe. The advice you gave on the fluctuating bowel problems thread really stood out and helped me though. To the point I had to reply when you said you're feeling down. Please don't give up. From one to another, we need people like you who understands and can vocalize what is the truth.
Awww thanks, that's very sweet of you. :tongue: Hope your situation gets better too.