is he interested..

leolitsa

hello! :smile:i made a chart asking if the boy i like is sexually attracted to me. his significator is in my fifth hhouse not aspecting my sun but i see that moon is in his fifth house. there are not aspects. is it a no?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_211_is_he_sexually_attracted_to_me.67283.27985.jpg
    astro_2gw_211_is_he_sexually_attracted_to_me.67283.27985.jpg
    115.3 KB · Views: 59

Doodleloo

hello! :smile:i made a chart asking if the boy i like is sexually attracted to me. his significator is in my fifth hhouse not aspecting my sun but i see that moon is in his fifth house. there are not aspects. is it a no?

There's a chart of yours not too far down from here. Aren't you basically asking the same question twice?

Marcoilrosso

The dispositor of the Querent (you) is the Sun in the 8th house. Perhaps because the dispositor of the Quesited (the one which should be sexually attracted by you) is Saturn and is in the 5th house, and it is even dispositor of the 8th house. I think this is why. However, I don't think horary question about sex will ever be reliable. It would be a surprise for me if it worked (in both senses).

Last edited:

Rawiri

You more or less said it yourself.

There is no aspect between Saturn and the Sun. The moon also is just out of aspect of Saturn so not able to bring anything about either (and would be opposite and separating if it were, so not desirable). Mars also is square the Sun, which would disrupt things.

With Venus just having entered the 7th sign, I wonder if he may already recently have become interested in someone else, thus being too infatuated himself to notice anyone else.

For your other chart ("spicy question") it is a similar matter. The moon and Saturn are at least in aspect, but they are still nonetheless separating and in opposition and further in the 6th and 12th houses (which cannot aspect the 1st or 7th house and thus aren't readily able to bring any connection about).