Single for next 7 years?

oleanna

ja, dear Pisces13, i read the threads, as i said before...
Not that i underestimate your problem.
And i see this more often than you might think.
You are 22, this is not an easy age to socialize - as one should think - a lot of young people struggle, while to the outside they act as they are happy and everything is fine. But behind the fassade they feel shy and not welcome and unable to get conntected.
- Life brings changes. but not just so.
usually it needs insight and a very open mind, - since it's the hardest thing to see yourself and see your talents and the darker colors on the palette.
So i'd say open your mind, spend interest on sports, on books and music and fine arts, fill your heart with what the world offers, - don't focus on yourself. Then, by time, change will come.
And be sure, - many people feel the same way.
Again, see how many people here talk to you, pay attention and give their time to you, - isn't that already lovely and a proof how connected you are here? - Does it warm your heart? Do you feel the "gift" in that?
I hope so. and i wish the best for you.

Morphstar

Now when you say, "Notice I mentioned something regarding social life in my first message" I am now taking what you said about the transit that will happen with Venus to mean there is potential for a relationship soon, but I should be focusing on my studies (which goes without saying)? Did I understand the right? Though probably not, because quincunx/inconjunct is bad.

No, that’s not what I meant. Horary charts tell stories. Though many see it as a yes/no answer, it’s really much more than that. Only when you captured the story, you know you have the answer. That’s my approach anyways.
In my first post here on this thread, I mentioned that in this chart there are some cues for a deeper problem regarding social life, but didn’t elaborate on it as I said more details are needed.

And yes, I posted my natal chart a few weeks ago with a question regarding this issue in the proper section a few weeks ago. Saturn in the 7th :sick:
Not promising anything, but send me the link. Would be interesting to have a look.