The 'Heart' of the matter

ScorpioCrow

My father (b. 11 Feb 1965, Dayton, OH, USA, 6:09 am - I'm tired of listing the planet positions) had some heart problems likely caused by stress a few months ago. In mid-August he went to the hospital b/c his heart was racing. At the time the Sun was transiting over his Vertex (27 Leo). Him being an Aquarius probably didn't help matters.

He also had a bone infection (Capricorn AC! He also has bad teeth and we look a lot alike, with lots of body hair as well as adolescence literally scarred by acne) in his ankle that spread through his whole body as a result of medical malpractice. An entire bone in his right lower leg was shattered and replaced by a titanium rod. It became infected (thanks a lot, Dr. W.!) and it festered for 4 years until the pain was so bad he could hardly walk. It looked disgusting. He went back to hospital last April, got it all fixed and had to take intravenous antibiotics thru a pickline in his arm that went straight to his heart. While fighting off this nasty infection, he and I played guitar together and recorded an unrehearsed, unplanned, out-of-the-blue tape. More info on said music here: http://www.vive-la-strange.blogspot.com/

THEN he got evicted from his apt b/c he couldn't pay the rent b/c he couldn't get a job being in a wheelchair and taking antibiotics every 4 hours. He had nowhere to refrigerate the medicine, so he moved in with some...undesirable people just to have a place to stay. He couldn't take his antibiotics and he still had a large, hot, itchy cast on his leg. The summer grew hot and I began to worry. It was June and it truly looked as if things couldn't get worse.

And what do ya know, they did. He was put in the cage (jail) for 30 days for not paying child support. I cried like a baby the day he went in. Before he turned himself in he came over to see us one last time and I had this crazy urge to forcibly keep him from going, to let him hide in my house to save his life. He couldn't survive in the big house, not with ****** food and unsanitary areas and no way to stop the infection. And what if some foolish inmate ripped the pickline out of his arm? Nobody would do anything about it! He sent us these sad letters - and the paper cost him his meals sometimes. I wrote back and asked my mother to mail it. (She didn't. She hid it and I found it later. I cannot believe she would do such a cold-hearted thing!)

But he did. With a little will and candle-burning by me a few nights before he got out, he returned home safe, alive, and WALKING ON HIS OWN. No cane. No wheelchair. No cast. No brace. I was so happy.

Unfortunately, he now has hepatitis. (I know - sh*tty karma, huh?!) Interestingly, Jupiter is now square his natal Jupiter, Jupiter ruling liver....

WHYNOT

Banned
What a heartache of a story! Hope you don't mind if I quickly interject without astro advice
( BTW bad teeth are toxic to the heart.) His whole immune system needs big help. Can you afford to get him these- http://www.robkellermd.com/shop/ogf
I've learned about this couple of years back.It's not a drug. It detoxifies the cells in the body and will help your dad. The physician who devised it spent 20yrs research & was a highly acclaimed much respected honorable man . Best wishes to you & your dad