Pluto Dominant Chart

Hi guys, it’s my first time posting in this group.

I’m a Pluto dominate man.
I have a stellium involving three planets.
ASC, Moon and Pluto in Scorpio. Very tight orb.

Pluto Aspects:

Pluto conjunct ASC (5 degrees)
Pluto conjunct Moon (2 degrees)
Pluto quincunx Mercury (1 degrees)
Pluto quincunx Venus (0.33 degrees)
Pluto trine Mars (5 degrees)
Pluto sextile Uranus (5.7 degrees)
Pluto sextile Neptune (3 degrees)
Pluto trine Chiron (2.95 degrees)
Pluto trine South Node (2 degrees)

If you’re into complex astrology patterns my Pluto is the apex of a Yod between Pluto, Mercury & Venus. I also have a second Yod between Venus, Neptune & Pluto. Venus is the apex.

I’m a intense sensitive person. It’s hard living with all this intensity. I’m trying to understand more of my chart and how Pluto affects me.

I can post my info if anyone would like to check out my chart on Astro.com

Kite

Pluto Aspects:

Pluto conjunct ASC (5 degrees)
Pluto conjunct Moon (2 degrees)
Pluto quincunx Mercury (1 degrees)
Pluto quincunx Venus (0.33 degrees)
Pluto trine Mars (5 degrees)
Pluto sextile Uranus (5.7 degrees)
Pluto sextile Neptune (3 degrees)
Pluto trine Chiron (2.95 degrees)
Pluto trine South Node (2 degrees)

If you’re into complex astrology patterns my Pluto is the apex of a Yod between Pluto, Mercury & Venus. I also have a second Yod between Venus, Neptune & Pluto. Venus is the apex.

I’m a intense sensitive person. It’s hard living with all this intensity. I’m trying to understand more of my chart and how Pluto affects me.

I can post my info if anyone would like to check out my chart on Astro.com

I wouldn't attribute everything to Pluto. A traditional view of your chart would give your ascendant ruler to Mars which is in fall in Cancer. This is where a lot of sensitivity could come from as it is opposite to where Mars is exalted. Your Mars and your Venus are also out-of-bounds by declination. This makes them feel somewhat unleashed in that they are not tied to the conventions implied by being closer to the ecliptic. Mars is also opposed to Uranus and Neptune in the whole sign 3rd house. Problems with siblings maybe? Also Mars conjuncts the South Node in the 9th which might signify problems getting a degree or other issues around religion or travel - setbacks maybe.

The Moon with Pluto and the Yod pointing there would give you an emotional intensity though Mercury could modulate it. The other geometric pattern your should look at it the T-square you have on the angles with Saturn opposing Jupiter and squaring your Sun. That could give you a very polarized feeling of constriction vs. expansion and which you should identify with. Family vs. Career vs. Marriage? Attaching your chart.

Attachments

• futurevvaves.jpg
    futurevvaves.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 20

Zora

Account Closed

But your pluto is ruler of your 12th house - strong placed in 12th house - and not mainly and alone at your personal disposable and purpose - more for an inner supra-personal order and a certain"calling" - especially at apex of your grand Yod.

attachment.php

Attachments

• !1 astro_2gw_pluto_energized_hp.78036.46013.png
    !1 astro_2gw_pluto_energized_hp.78036.46013.png
    58.8 KB · Views: 75

Zora

Account Closed
more for an inner supra-personal order and a certain"calling" - especially at apex of your grand Yod.

With mercury involved in your Yod -as ruler of 8th house with mercury/pluto correspondence and venus as ruler of 7th house - relationships are an imortant learning sector and territory for you.

8th house is also genetic inheritance and inherited gifts and orders from bloodline ancestors - where an an unfilled unsettled order and task in life can be given over and transfered to the next bloodline ancestor - in this case here -YOU. Your ancestors count on you.

As with mercury as ruler of your 8th house in aries in 5th you are the one who can take leadership - and to find the way others couldn't do or find - probably it might be a non-verbal order and demand from your own father as well - with mercury in 5th house - house of father and father experience in childhood - like "pls do you for me what I could not do and achieve in my life".

Mercury squares mars as ruler of 5th in 8th house and cancer chiron in 8th house as well. Mars in 8th opposes neptune and uranus in 2n house where gifts and skills you are born with are in.

Last edited:

Harmelia

Hello Futurevvaves,
You say you are an intense man, and I believe you. Anyone with Pluto conjunct ASC is going to be intense. But you have Pluto in SCORPIO conjunct ASC and Moon in Scorpio conjunct ASC too - that's even MORE intense. Moon gives you the sensitivity.

Scorpio is intensely private and likes to be in the background. On the ASC it is in the foreground and it isn't exactly the most comfortable place. People can feel the Pluto in Scorpio intensity and it isn't easy to hide it. With the Moon there, you must feel so very exposed when you don't want to be. The Moon doesn't like it there either. Not really.

And then we look to Scorpio's natural house - the 8th - and we see you have South Node, Chiron and Mars. So in your past life - you're coming from having intense experiences - most like in the family system (Cancer). That also shows you to be a very sensitive person. You may have a lot of compassion and understanding or maybe just easily hurt. Maybe what's hidden or was hidden, needs to come out into the open? That could be the positive reason for the Scorpio rising with Pluto and Moon.

If you take on other people's "stuff" the lesson here is to become your own person (North Node in Capricorn, 2nd) - to honor your own ideas, have your own thoughts, communicate in your own individual way without judgment. Your Sun in the 6th makes you want to be of service, I would guess.

It's difficult to see Pluto as being a 12th house planet when it is conjunct the Moon so close to the ASC - but if that is how it is functioning - a 12th house planet - it can help you let go of your own emotional stuff. The yod to it can say the same thing. I have two yods in my chart and I feel like they are saying - "let go". Something needs to go.

Were you or are you a scapegoat? Were you unfairly blamed for things in the family system? Or did you take responsibility that wasn't yours? Realize that THEY have their own problems that have nothing to do with you. Sometimes we have to let go of relationships that are negative and aren't going to be worked out. If it's family, it's a difficult thing to do. But sometimes there is no choice.

With a lot of Scorpio energy, just know that some people are naturally not going to like your intensity. I say this from experience! But there are plenty of people who will love you for it. So enjoy those who love you for it and let the others go. It matters most what we think of ourselves, know of ourselves, and seek within ourselves - and express who we are authentically. If you are a sensitive soul, do find ways to protect yourself and build upon your sense of safety with close friends or family. Find ways to express your intensity where it is most fulfilling.

Last edited:
I wouldn't attribute everything to Pluto. A traditional view of your chart would give your ascendant ruler to Mars which is in fall in Cancer. This is where a lot of sensitivity could come from as it is opposite to where Mars is exalted. Your Mars and your Venus are also out-of-bounds by declination. This makes them feel somewhat unleashed in that they are not tied to the conventions implied by being closer to the ecliptic. Mars is also opposed to Uranus and Neptune in the whole sign 3rd house. Problems with siblings maybe? Also Mars conjuncts the South Node in the 9th which might signify problems getting a degree or other issues around religion or travel - setbacks maybe.

The Moon with Pluto and the Yod pointing there would give you an emotional intensity though Mercury could modulate it. The other geometric pattern your should look at it the T-square you have on the angles with Saturn opposing Jupiter and squaring your Sun. That could give you a very polarized feeling of constriction vs. expansion and which you should identify with. Family vs. Career vs. Marriage? Attaching your chart.

I haven’t learned how to post a picture in this forum. I was trying to figure out to post one yesterday.