How successful will my creative career be?

ICEYOU28

I am pursuing a career in Automotive Design, and I want to know how successful I'll be with this revised chart I have posted. Will my skills Improve any time soon?
14799909_10202236765156041_1292896000_o.jpg

Last edited:

david starling

It looks good for success with two essential conditions. First, DEDICATION. You have so much ability that you're trying to get by on that alone. Your "future girlfriend" is someone who will demand that you be successful, so, focus, focus, focus! An old expression--No half-steppin'! If you're not good enough yet, it's because you're not trying hard enough, or else you're allowing yourself to be distracted.
(Aries-Sun with Cap-Asc would be good compatibility.)
Second, and just as important, PATIENCE. With all placements except Mars below the horizon, and with Mars vital to your career and Conjunct your Midheaven, you'll HAVE to discipline yourself to be patient in your interactions, and in paying close attention to detail (Mars in Virgo).
Those are your two REAL challenges and both are key to your success in all areas of life. Good thing Capricorn loves a challenge! Success isn't going to fall right into your lap, sorry to say--but it's definitely attainable.
Btw, in my opinion, Moon in Taurus opposite Asc. in Scorpio is actually stabilizing, and nowhere near as difficult as some other Asc/Moon oppositions.

Last edited:

ICEYOU28

It looks good for success with two essential conditions. First, DEDICATION. You have so much ability that you're trying to get by on that alone. Your "future girlfriend" is someone who will demand that you be successful, so, focus, focus, focus! An old expression--No half-steppin'! If you're not good enough yet, it's because you're not trying hard enough, or else you're allowing yourself to be distracted.
(Aries-Sun with Cap-Asc would be good compatibility.)
Second, and just as important, PATIENCE. With all placements except Mars below the horizon, and with Mars vital to your career and Conjunct your Midheaven, you'll HAVE to discipline yourself to be patient in your interactions, and in paying close attention to detail (Mars in Virgo).
Those are your two REAL challenges and both are key to your success in all areas of life. Good thing Capricorn loves a challenge! Success isn't going to fall right into your lap, sorry to say--but it's definitely attainable.
Btw, in my opinion, Moon in Taurus opposite Asc. in Scorpio is actually stabilizing, and nowhere near as difficult as some other Asc/Moon oppositions.

Stabilizing for my career?

david starling

Stabilizing for my career?

Stabilizing for your overall temperament, which in turn will lead to good career opportunities. I recommend some type of supervised meditation technique--you can't do this entirely by yourself, as much as you would prefer to "go it alone". Something low-keyed and private. Have you ever considered learning to meditate?

Last edited:

ICEYOU28

Stabilizing for your overall temperament, which in turn will lead to good career opportunities. I recommend some type of supervised meditation technique--you can't do this entirely by yourself, as much as you would prefer to "go it alone". Something low-keyed and private. Have you ever considered learning to meditate?

Are Children indicated?

david starling

Are Children indicated?

Do you mean having children, or a career involving youngsters? If it's the latter, I have a good suggestion--design a car with a built-in child-safety seat that folds out of the way, and is easy to use. I see parents struggling with those portable seats all the time!

Last edited:

ICEYOU28

Do you mean having children, or a career involving youngsters? If it's the latter, I have a good suggestion--design a car with a built-in child-safety seat that folds out of the way, and is easy to use. I see parents struggling with those portable seats all the time!

No I mean, will I have children of my own? Will this woman I will be with mother them?

david starling

No I mean, will I have children of my own? Will this woman I will be with mother them?

Just teleport yourself into the future and find out! Of course, you'll miss all the adventures along the way--children love to hear about their father's adventures! :biggrin:
See, it's a Quest, and if you set your heart as a compass, it will lead you to her. Don't worry about finding her right away--you'll need the experiences of the Quest when you do find her. And it will be so much sweeter than if you hadn't endured the search. Do you know what she's going to look like, more or less? Btw, pretty obvious your karmic lesson is Patience, but you'll fail if you're so impatient you can't learn the lesson!

Last edited: