Music career

autumnleaf

Happy New Year To All~

Like some others, I too have dreamed of being in the entertainment industry but for me it is more behind the scenes, never as the lead or star. I just want to be able to play my instruments well enough to earn a living and I am on my way because I am about to join my first band. I became curious about my progressed chart since this is a new year and my career is changing. Any tips, links, books, or website suggestions you know to be helpful/useful would be greatly appreciated.

:scorpioimg:

Attachments

• astro_25gw_01_autumnleaf_2010116_55591_24346.gif
    astro_25gw_01_autumnleaf_2010116_55591_24346.gif
    32.1 KB · Views: 52

kaminari

Wow congratulations !! I also had a band & know lots of musicians.. All great people. Did you notice your Moon is progressed to 29 Leo, a critical degree ? So I imagine the entertainer in you is ready to hit the stage. I wish you luck Scorpio. Btw, what do you play ??

I do not see Neptune conjunct Moon. To me it looks like very wide Trine.

Yeh think you're right. But stellium planets in scorpio in 1st is difficult cos it's like they are quincunx signs and don't really get along. Plus sun conj neptune ( in my book) suggests a Neptunian/pisces flavour.

Progressed moon changing signs is important.
Your natal chart is like a photograph as unique as your fingerprint, BUT the 10planets in the sky have not stayed where they were in your natal chart, they have all moved. Predictive astrology is mostly maths where those 10planets are now and the mathematical aspects they make to your natal charts ie: 180'=opposition, 90'=square, 60'=sextile and 120'=trine.

So your personality, grows, develops, changes, matures as we get older, this is reflected by your sun sign changing from it's natal position to the next sign along, so does your Asc and MC sign change. In fact from sun to mars espec are important, as the outer planets really don't move much, using a 'day for a year' secondary progressions.

If you want to research more into Secondary progressions try here
http://cafeastrology.com/secondaryprogressions.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astrological_progression
http://www.aquamoonlight.co.uk/progressions.html
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=67
The most important of progressed planets is of course, sun & moon and then upto mars, as the outer planets hardly move by progression. Now like with transits, solar arcs --- it's what these progressed planets are doing NOW by mathematical aspect to your natal planets and Angles that is ultimately important.

Also I would take this opportunity to mention there is a ‘plethora’ of information in every forum top, called 'stickys' which cover, explain in great depth what each forum is all about, plus we have an Education forum for further research..

Claire19

I totally agree that you are more suited to behind the scenes and writing of music and being involved with electronic music and the rather spiritual, gentle and oceanic type of melodies. i.e. using whale calls and of the creatures of the deep perhaps. Also photography and being involved with the backdrops of the performing arena to create atmosphere. Mist and mirrors...:smile:Your 10th ruler is the Sun in Scorpio in the 1st conjunct Mercury and Neptune, all adding to not being the up front person and putting yourself out there as lead singer or performer.

Good luck!!

Astrologer50

why was my post deleted?
It was perfectly astrological reply and my reply was as valid as yours.
These kind of misuse in authoritive power is offensive and unfair.

Why are you asking me --- I'm not a Moderator here. Use the [!] report function and ask the moderators. I quite agree some things are unfair :whistling:

PD187540

I take issue with Claire19's comment: "Your 10th ruler is the Sun in Scorpio in the 1st conjunct Mercury and Neptune, all adding to not being the up front person and putting yourself out there as lead singer or performer."

Why do you say that he's not the "up front" type of person? The Sun, ruler of the Midheaven, is in the 1st House, which is the house of self. He could very well be fine as an up front type of person. In fact, I highly recommend that option if he so chooses. If the Sun was in the 12th, THEN I'd say he should operate solely behind the scenes.

However, my recommendation is that he should do a mix of both, and not operate completely behind the scenes. Sure, Jupiter is in his 12th House, which indicates that he'll find lots of luck behind the scenes, but his work is meant to be expressed from within and then shown to the world and made public. So of course, he also needs to be seen simultaneously.