6H and People You See Everyday

LovelyMissAries

Do you find people who have big planets falling in your 6th house or vice versa are people you see everyday whether actively or not? Thinking about how people with heavy Scorpio (just as an example) talk to me everyday vs. Mercury in Leo who talk my ear off (Leo rules my 3H) but I don't see them everyday.

Hmm Fire and Air signs are generally more talkative, so it's hard to attribute to a specific house and not elements, if this answers your question? Someone's rising sign might tell you even more how prone they would be to talking your ear off/etc.

I have Virgo on my 5th house cusp, and I don't really know any Virgos at this time in my life. Cancer rules my 3rd house, and 80% of my best friends over the years have been Cancers.

MoonlightSonata

I have Capricorn on my 6th and my BFF is a Capricorn, but she acts more like a Pisces most of the time. Other than that, I can't think of any other Capricorn-y people I deal with every day.

Lin

The 6th and the 3rd.....which is the house of "daily routine." But 6th house is the house of work, (also places people go to get healthy....spas, gyms, physical therapy venues, etc.)
These are places where you may see the same people often.

The 3rd house is a house of activity usually with others being involved - and of course it's the house of communications.

LIN

peep

My moon is in 6th house and the sign is Gemini. Which brings sensitive health problems for the house placement. As for 3rd house, Pisces sign and north node. Unbelievable how much Pisces can talk and boy are they delusional and irritating. Also preachy to me. Keeps making things up about me and attacking me. The people I see every day changes.

PlutoLibScoAsc

My western natal 6th house is Aries. I don't have many Aries friend and even right now I don't have any active nor daily communication with any Aries, other than my husband Aries rising? Even so, I only started dating my husband 5 yrs ago. So before I met my husband, I don't have any active Aries people around me. But I can relate my 6th Aries to a hectic, stressful, active school, work and sports life.

or1000

Do you find people who have big planets falling in your 6th house or vice versa are people you see everyday whether actively or not? Thinking about how people with heavy Scorpio (just as an example) talk to me everyday vs. Mercury in Leo who talk my ear off (Leo rules my 3H) but I don't see them everyday.

Pisces. Making it a draining, boundary-bending motherf*****. My natal chart will be the death of me 👽

Hkk

Account Closed
My 6th has Pisces no planets in or aspecting it. I don’t see many Pisces types everyday or regularly at all. Have come across some but would rather not for various reasons 😬😊

peep

Guys...I have got to say this....I have 3rd house in Pisces.
My brother is a Pisces Sun. When he went abroad for a year, a Pisces woman at work became friends with me. When I came abroad and shared a house with several other people there was a Pisces guy among them with whom I became very good friends with. Eventually I cut him off because he got really toxic.
Guess what? I got a new next door neighbor and she is a Pisces female.
Is that what 3rd house will be for me always? Neverending stream of Pisces?

Eanahsti

I have a cancer 6th house that is not in any of my planets. I did have a few friends that were either cancer rising or sun, however I didn’t have a deep friendship with any of them. Maybe what it means by “people you see everyday” is the people you often have in your presence? For example, that one person that happens to be in every single one of your class, but you still don’t talk to. I think what it all comes down to is who you really start to become close with.
I’m an Aquarius rising with Pisces moon and the people that I become the closest to is Leo and Libra risings, Sagittarius suns.