What are you grateful for?

JUPITERASC

giphy.gif

Blaze

Account Closed
Flowers. Nothing like sitting in solitude, as much "solitude" as one can have on this planet anyway, and watching flowers of all colors sway in the breeze of a warm summer day.

Lets also bee grateful for, wait, I already said it. Be grateful for them as well. :wink:

Moondancing

Premium Member
Blaze, your post reminds me of the day I wandered into huge field of flowers in full bloom. Strolling along I started to notice a hum in the air. It took me a minute or two to realize the field was full of bees. Instantly I wanted to go running and screaming out of the field. Thankfully my meditation practice taught me to take a deep breath and just observe. The bees were not bothering me, I didn't need to go running and screaming. So I lingered a while longer with the bees and flowers.

Grateful for a meditation practice!

Moon Dance

JUPITERASC

Flowers. Nothing like sitting in solitude, as much "solitude"

as one can have on this planet anyway, and watching flowers of all colors

sway in the breeze of a warm summer day.
Lets also bee grateful for, wait, I already said it.
Be grateful for them as well. :wink:

savebeenests.jpg

Moondancing

Premium Member
My prayer for unconditional acceptance of life today.
No proof, no assurance, no "the way things should be".
Simply consent and rest in my prayer and my life today.

MD

ynnest

My prayer for unconditional acceptance of life today.
No proof, no assurance, no "the way things should be".
Simply consent and rest in my prayer and my life today.

MD

Sometimes I believe we human beings simply dont know what the right direction is consciously and it can therefore from my perspective be a joyful experience to just lay back and rest in the soft clouds of unknowing peace until a higher calling for action inspires us from within.

Y

Moondancing

Premium Member
Sometimes I believe we human beings simply dont know what the right direction is consciously and it can therefore from my perspective be a joyful experience to just lay back and rest in the soft clouds of unknowing peace until a higher calling for action inspires us from within.

Y

Nicely said! Really hoping this upcoming Mercury conj Mars whispers in my ear. :)

MD