Natel charts/aspects that run in families

BOOGY99

i have done my families natal charts and we have some similarities

* me and 2 of my cousins have the same deg of virgo asc
* me and my grandad was born on the same day
* my mum and grandma both have sun in libra, moon in gemini, mercury in libra
* my brother and dad both have cancer asc, brothers sun 1deg sag, fathers moon 1deg sag.

its the same with my friends and their families, they all seem to share something significant between each other.

has anyboby noticed this in their families?

Last edited:

R4VEN

has anyboby noticed this in their families?
Yes I have. For instance - just to give an example, my youngest son has not spoken to his father (or his father to him) since last Xmas. This issue between them has been building up since my son was a child. They both have Scorpio Asc, and it's a real `stand-off at the OK Corral' - i.e. neither will budge. But I, on the other hand, take my son's side, since we both have Mars in Libra, and Pluto conj Sun on our natal charts, so we tend to come from a similar place.
There are heaps more, and the really significant placements are those which can be found in generation after generation.

If you consider that we are born into a certain family in order to work through certain issues, or obstacles or `wounds' with these people, then it is not so surprising that similar aspects or placements are found amongst members of the same family.

BOOGY99

Thanks for the help, i tried to re word it myself, i have loads more examples of friends and thier families, there is definatly some sort of connection in families :biggrin:

Virinchi

i observed that usually alternate generations have similar features and thinking
you look and think like your grandpa
your son similar to your dad etc

AquaScorpio

My family is a bunch of airheads =P

-My dad is an Aquarius with moon in Pisces, aunt is an Aquarius with moon in Pisces, I'm an Aquarius with a moon in Scorpio
-Mom is a Libra, grandma is a Libra
-Brother, cousin, grandpa all Geminis
-Other brother and another cousin are Sagittarius
-Both brothers have a moon in Capricorn, sister in law is another Sag with moon in Cappy
-Brother and stepdad are both Cancer risings (my brother looks exactly like my stepdad did at his age)
-My dad and I both have a mars in Scorpio
-My scorpio moon is exactly opposite my moms, my scorpio mars is exactly opposite my brothers mars...weird, i wonder if this makes me the outcast haha =P
-My immediate family all have a planet in it's dominion, exaltation, detriment or fall (sometimes multiple): I have my Sun in Aquarius Mars/Pluto in Scorpio but also a Moon in Scorpio, and Merucry in Aquarius, my mom has a Sun in Libra, Moon in Taurus, and Venus in Scorpio, Dad has Sun in Aquarius, Saturn in Libra, one (half) brother with a Moon in Capricorn, Saturn in Capricorn and Pluto in Scorpio, other brother with a Moon in Capricorn, Mercury in Gemini, Mars in Scorpio and Jupiter in Capricorn, stepdad has Venus in Libra, Uranus in Leo. Idk how common it is (probably pretty common haha)