Urgent help needed: Should I do the presentation?

astrokp

Hello all, I should be grateful if someone could read and advice on this chart as soon as possible. A bit of background - there is a communications conference scheduled during the first week of March that I have been asked by my boss to attend. I will also be expected to do a presentation on a subject I don't even work on. We are a team of three and I had already gone for the same conference last year so because I already attended, this opportunity should go to someone else. My teammate is traveling to the same country for a training end of March so she will not go for the conference and so my boss should have taken this up on himself to go but he doesn't want to. This has now fallen on me and I will need to spend a month preparing for it. He has been pushing me to book tickets asap so I don't cancel my plans and ask him to go instead. He has also been acting a bit strange. I am really stressed out and don't know what to do. Please can you look at the chart and tell me if should take this 'opportunity' up? What does it look like?

Thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-01-21 at 8.03.59 PM.jpg
    Screenshot 2020-01-21 at 8.03.59 PM.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 30

Aria Venue

Hello all, I should be grateful if someone could read and advice on this chart as soon as possible. A bit of background - there is a communications conference scheduled during the first week of March that I have been asked by my boss to attend. I will also be expected to do a presentation on a subject I don't even work on. We are a team of three and I had already gone for the same conference last year so because I already attended, this opportunity should go to someone else. My teammate is traveling to the same country for a training end of March so she will not go for the conference and so my boss should have taken this up on himself to go but he doesn't want to. This has now fallen on me and I will need to spend a month preparing for it. He has been pushing me to book tickets asap so I don't cancel my plans and ask him to go instead. He has also been acting a bit strange. I am really stressed out and don't know what to do. Please can you look at the chart and tell me if should take this 'opportunity' up? What does it look like?

Thanks

No you shouldn't.if we move moon it won't benefit her (get in her detriment,even as trip abroad Jupiter/L9 in moon's detriment...etc) and moreover asc on castor a very unfortunate star and moon's antiscion also on facies.

astrokp

No you shouldn't.if we move moon it won't benefit her (get in her detriment,even as trip abroad Jupiter/L9 in moon's detriment...etc) and moreover asc on castor a very unfortunate star and moon's antiscion also on facies.

Hi Aria, thank you very much for responding. This sounds like bad news. I had a discussion with my boss today and it turns out I don't have much choice. I will have to do presentation unless my super boss changes the plan. I hope he does now. :(