Astrology can explain why Biden will falter against Trump

The19thLaw

I think that despite what happens, outside of a miracle, Biden would be incapable of going against Trump. The reason here is that Biden has a heavily Scorpio chart including the overhyped placement of Mars in Scorpio.

On the other hand, I think an opponent like Trump is almost a nightmare to any Scorpio for one reason, he simply calls the BS and hypocrisy out. I'd say most Scorpios seeking power are like cult leaders who live by the saying do as I say not as I do.

Scorpios rely on secrecy and on people being in the dark on what they are doing. When called out on their hypocrisy, Scorpios unravel. Scorpios are not used to having their nonsense called out or even having to play defensive in life when someone comes after them, they are used to always getting their way and no one questioning what they do.

Now on the other hand, take a Gemini like Trump who also has a lot of Leo influence in his chart. Gemini are master communicators, they will spread your dirty laundry but when called out on their hypocrisy, detach from emotions and reason themselves out of anything. I'd say that Tyrion from Game Of Thrones showcases a lot of Gemini traits and ultimately wins in the end.

I feel like Trump will always evade the criticism and be able to ward it off with ease because he doesn't care about what is out there about him. An opponent like Biden will rely on secrecy and no one finding out his dirty secrets, once they do which the election will show, he will unravel and face the same fate Hilary did against Trump.

Ultimately, I think that Obama or someone with a heavy fire sign or air sign chart that thrives in a public image will be the kind of candidate to go well when running against Trump.