Saturn square Pluto in 1 and 10 houses

Astroworld

Hello. I have Saturn square Pluto aspect. Saturn is in 1st house and Pluto is in 10th house. I have many restrictions for my personality and career in life. I feel that I can't full reveal my personality and choose best path for me. How to deal better with this aspect? Does this aspect with age is getting better?

You have good potential in the career area, but work on a more delicate, laid back presentation to other. They may see you as aloof and hard to approach, but when you master this you would make an excellent executive.

Frisiangal

Hello. What is effect if Saturn is in Aquarius and Pluto is in Scorpio for these houses and this aspect?

I have many restrictions for my personality and career in life. I feel that I can't full reveal my personality and choose best path for me.

You answered your own question! It's for you to deal with what the restriction entails and to reveal who you really are.
Moon and Sun Signs would be of influence, whilst a chart would tell the whole story. :wink:

Lin

You need to post your chart. Because not all squares are alike, even heavy planet squares.
Other aspects and other planets and houses modify.
Also, post your transits; and mention the type of work you have been doing and why you feel you aren't progressing in it.

Have you had the proper education for that career?

LIN

Astroworld

Thank you for answers. I'm thinking now that things will go better when I will learn my north node lessons. I have north node in capricorn. I go this path. I think that it will be more easier with saturn square pluto when north node in capricorn will be done.

Last edited: