Cricket Predictions USING Sports astrology

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sandeep2910

Sl vs Ban 3rd odi

I have taken horary no. 113 date 29.7.2019 time.16.08. Q. Will srilanka win l?

Chart having aries Asc
In chart 1CSL & Sign lord is mars posited in 4th cusp and in sway of mercury star mercury also posited in 4th cusp. 6th and 11th csl is venus which is owner of 7th cusp. At sub and star level significant planets signifying negative houses strongly So its gonna be difficult for srilanka today. And bangladesh might win this match. Kindly provide your view sir too on above cited horary details... toss winner is also Bangladesh

Hello friend with 113 number we can't get Aries Asc. Could uou please double check?

Osamenor

Staff member
Re: Cricket Predictions from Sports astrology

All,

Once again, this is an ASTROLOGY thread. I have just deleted several pages of posts that did not mention astrology.

The purpose of this board is to use sports as a vehicle for discussing astrology. Astrology is NOT a vehicle for discussing sports here, and discussion of sports without astrology is NOT allowed. If you just want to discuss sports, take it to Chat.

I've just deleted pages of posts that did not mention astrology. Going forward, ALL posts in this thread must include something about astrology. If they do not mention astrology, they will be deleted.

If you are a new member, with your posts still in moderation (they are until at least one of your posts has been approved and your status has updated) you may not post just to ask for sports predictions, and you may not post just to discuss a match. If you do so, your post will not be approved. You MAY post something about astrology as it relates to sports. This forum is ONLY for people who want to discuss astrology first and foremost. If you're more interested in discussing sports, this forum is not for you. Go join a sports forum instead.

If there are more non-astrological posts, changing this thread into just a vehicle for discussing sports, it will be closed.

Warning,
Osamenor

Jibreil

Banned

Karaikudi Kaalai vs TUTI Patriots, 17th Match

Karaikudi should win in this very low scoring game
Sedna on the 4th is going to make TUTI's game miserable

Jibreil

Banned

Winnipeg Hawks vs Brampton Wolves, 10th Match

Brampton Wolves - should win this.
They possess greater planetary strength and cuspal support.

Osamenor

Staff member

why are my correct back to back two predictions deleted

Star,

You did not mention astrology in those posts, you evidently did not read this post, which you posted right below, and if you're asking now, you evidently did not read the private message I sent you either. Please do not make any more posts in this thread, or on this Sports Astrology board, without reading and following what I posted:

All,

Once again, this is an ASTROLOGY thread. I have just deleted several pages of posts that did not mention astrology.

The purpose of this board is to use sports as a vehicle for discussing astrology. Astrology is NOT a vehicle for discussing sports here, and discussion of sports without astrology is NOT allowed. If you just want to discuss sports, take it to Chat.

I've just deleted pages of posts that did not mention astrology. Going forward, ALL posts in this thread must include something about astrology. If they do not mention astrology, they will be deleted.

If you are a new member, with your posts still in moderation (they are until at least one of your posts has been approved and your status has updated) you may not post just to ask for sports predictions, and you may not post just to discuss a match. If you do so, your post will not be approved. You MAY post something about astrology as it relates to sports. This forum is ONLY for people who want to discuss astrology first and foremost. If you're more interested in discussing sports, this forum is not for you. Go join a sports forum instead.

If there are more non-astrological posts, changing this thread into just a vehicle for discussing sports, it will be closed.

Warning,
Osamenor
If you continue making non-astrological posts, that will get this thread closed. Any predictions MUST include the astrological reasons why you're making them. Just saying, "This team will win," is not an astrological post. You have to include the astrological reasons why you think they'll win.

Serious about it,
Osamenor

Last edited:

Jibreil

Banned

England vs Australia, 1st Test

Based on the chart cast for Day 1 start of the match. England will win this contest.

Day 1 went 50-50
Day 2 - Australia to face great difficulty, England batsman should bat quite well and even post a lead by end of stumps.
Day 3 - 70% England 30% Australia

Will update Day 4 & 5 based on respective start time within this post.

Last edited:

Jibreil

Banned

Dindigul Dragons vs Ruby Trichy Warriors, 20th Match

Dindigul should control most part of both the innings for the win bearing their descent Sub Lord support
Ruby does have the greater physical strength in terms of planetary support.
Dunno how Sedna on 6th cusp would affect Dindigul - its fierce effect has been mainly observed on 1st, 7th, 4th, and 10th cusp

Last edited:

Jibreil

Banned

West Indies vs India, 1st T20I

Balanced physical support for both teams. Windies to do well with bat and ball but not enough to win today.

Jibreil

Banned

Karaikudi Kaalai vs Lyca Kovai Kings, 22nd match

19:30 new start time gives Karaikudi a difficult victory

Last edited:

Jibreil

Banned

Middlesex vs Somerset, South Group

EDIT: My mistake earlier.

Middlesex should win this average scoring game.
Saturn to restrict Middlesex to a low score and their bowlers to bowl well in 2nd innings.

Last edited:

karthik20

Star,

You did not mention astrology in those posts, you evidently did not read this post, which you posted right below, and if you're asking now, you evidently did not read the private message I sent you either. Please do not make any more posts in this thread, or on this Sports Astrology board, without reading and following what I posted:

If you continue making non-astrological posts, that will get this thread closed. Any predictions MUST include the astrological reasons why you're making them. Just saying, "This team will win," is not an astrological post. You have to include the astrological reasons why you think they'll win.

Serious about it,
Osamenor

So hope ppl who predict post some analysis from now on...only jibreil has done it consistently, kudos to him. Pls dont delete the thread, delete the non astrological posts onlt.thanks..

karthik20

England vs Australia, 1st Test

Based on the chart cast for Day 1 start of the match. England will win this contest.

Day 1 went 50-50
Day 2 - Australia to face great difficulty, England batsman should bat quite well and even post a lead by end of stumps.
Day 3 - 70% England 30% Australia

Will update Day 4 & 5 based on respective start time within this post.

Day 4 completely dominated by Australia. Day 5 ? They have the same subs running pretty much..

Jibreil

Banned

Day 5 is much more favorable for England.
Sub Lords, Rashi (50-50), D9 all three in favor.
England batsman will try and score fast post-lunch.
Loss of wickets is expected by there will be partnerships who stand up to make this either a Win or Draw.

By logic, this match looks like a Draw (this wasn't expected based on the Day 1 chart).

EDIT: Its clear Australia was playing ASC from Day 1 OR there is something in the chart which I've yet to learn

Last edited:

Osamenor

Staff member

So hope ppl who predict post some analysis from now on...only jibreil has done it consistently, kudos to him. Pls dont delete the thread, delete the non astrological posts onlt.thanks..

The thread will not be deleted. However, it WILL be closed--visible but no longer open for posts--if there are many more non-astrological posts. If there are too many non-astrological posts, I can't keep up with deleting them, and I shouldn't have to delete so much.

If you all stick to astrology, no problem. And if you see a non-astrological post in this thread, please flag it so I can follow up with the poster.

dave3

Day 5 is much more favorable for England.
Sub Lords, Rashi (50-50), D9 all three in favor.
England batsman will try and score fast post-lunch.
Loss of wickets is expected by there will be partnerships who stand up to make this either a Win or Draw.

By logic, this match looks like a Draw (this wasn't expected based on the Day 1 chart).

EDIT: Its clear Australia was playing ASC from Day 1 OR there is something in the chart which I've yet to learn

Thank you very much for your astrology predictions. It looks like a reversal or something like that which can happen sometimes in art of astrology prediction.

Jibreil

Banned

Thank you very much for your astrology predictions. It looks like a reversal or something like that which can happen sometimes in art of astrology prediction.

There was a reversal for sure, as Saturn and Venus should have destroyed the Underdogs but we saw the same in case of England. Reversal's usually happening during Sandhi's and when planets go stationary.

We also need to focus on seeing the exact start time (the first ball bowled) including seconds. There are many apps for the phone that provide live line, this is where we can see the exact time the first ball was bowled.

It would be nice if an exact time would be shared, the level of prediction accuracy will increase ten folds.

Last edited:

dave3

There was a reversal for sure, as Saturn and Venus should have destroyed the Underdogs but we saw the same in case of England. Reversal's usually happening during Sandhi's and when planets go stationary.

We also need to focus on seeing the exact start time (the first ball bowled) including seconds. There are many apps for the phone that provide live line, this is where we can see the exact time the first ball was bowled.

It would be nice if an exact time would be shared, the level of prediction accuracy will increase ten folds.

Thank you for your reply. Just wondering and sorry to ask this personal astrology question: Between Saturn and Venus, which planet is most powerful to determine win or lose. I heard Saturn is very slow and takes 7 and half year to complete it.
Thank you :)

Jibreil

Banned

In relation to Sport and not Natal

Malefic Planets (in most powerful -> least powerful order)

1). Sedna
2). Saturn
3). Mars
4). Sun
5). Moon

Outer Planets
1). Ketu / Gulika / Upaketu
2). Uranus (R) / Ceres (R) / Chiron (R)

Pluto has been classified as a dwarf planet and no longer holds weight in Sports yet it is proven and known that Pluto on 1st cusp is very dangerous for favorites in Cricket & Soccer.

Benefic Planets (in most powerful -> least powerful order)

1). Fortuna (though not a planet but when conjunct Moon and other positive aspects to respective planets give sure-shot victory)
2). Jupiter
3). Mercury
4). Venus

Outer Planets
1). Rahu
2). Uranus / Ceres / Chiron
3). Neptune (R)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.