outer planet aspects on personal planets

dsr11

i always feel uncomfortable when i see too many outer planet aspects on inner planets. one of my friends is abt to get married and i got curious abt their synastry. i don't know their exact times of birth, so i entered different times for one person to note the changes in the aspects. except for the moon, ascendant and midheaven aspects, others remained constant. the site i checked in, considers all conjunctions as positive and paints a rosy picture, but don't have a good feeling abt this. am i being too cynical?!

Groom is a Leo Sun and Pisces Moon while the bride is a Pisces Sun and Cancer/Leo Moon(moon sign changed that day and i dont know the time of birth). These two sun signs aren't compatible as far as i know!
Here are the constant main aspects they have:
Male ... Aspect ... Female

Sun ... square ... Jupiter
Moon ... conjunct ... Sun
Mercury ... square ... Pluto
Venus ... square ... Saturn
Venus ...square ... Neptune
Mars ... conjunct ... Saturn
Mars ... conjunct ... Neptune
Jupiter ... conjunct ... Venus
Saturn ... opposite ... Mars
Saturn ... opposite... Jupiter

The Moon aspects changed from

Moon ... trine ... Moon

to

Saturn ... trine ... Moon and
Pluto ... square ... Moon

Those are all the aspects they have and most of them involve a conjunction or square or opposition with either saturn or neptune or pluto.

i am not seeing a fairly equal relationship here. i would like to know other opinions abt these aspects.

BaoSanniang

To the OP, I just want to say that I've never noticed this in the past, but recent experiences with a woman have brought it to my awareness. If you're a man, I'd caution against becoming seriously involved with a woman who has multiple aspects between natal planets and outer planets (Uranus, Neptune, Pluto) especially if they're hard aspects. This can be especially fatal for you if the natal planets making contact with the outer planets are ones such as the Moon and Venus because they represent the most feminine, relationship-based energies.

The girl that has brought me to this realization has Moon opposite both Uranus and Neptune. Her Moon is also square her Mercury and Jupiter. I can't believe how detached she is, and her view of relationships directly challenges my Cancer sun and Mercury. She's not an Aquarius but she's a Uranus person, and IMO the latter can be dangerous / unpredictable.I don't know her time of birth so I don't know her ASC, DSC, and houses, but:

Her sun is square my Mercury
Her sun is opposite my Saturn
Her moon is likely opposite my Sun
Her moon is possibly square my Saturn
My sun is opposite both her Uranus and Neptune
My sun is possibly square her Mercury and Jupiter

I've read in synastry, hard aspects between A's natal planets and B's outer planets cause serious power imbalances. My synastry with her also lacks Saturn aspects.

Anyway, enough about myself. Unless there are mitigating aspects / placements, I am beginning to be convinced that contact between natal and outer planets in one's birth chart makes that individual "out there" in some way. They always need that sense of connection to something greater than themselves but it can very well lead them astray from being satisfied with much more personal and intimate things. If the person whom they befriend or fall in love with can really understand and accept these tendencies (especially with Uranus and Neptune) then there's a greater chance of a connection, but if someone's chart is almost or entirely "natal" / "inner energy", like mine, then the "natal" / "inner" energy individual might feel upset in some way because they can't keep up with the outer planet person's dynamic thoughts and dreams or lifestyle. On the other hand, the outer planet person, unless they've matured quite a bit to the point where they appreciate the value of simplicity and not always needing that connection with something "bigger" (whatever it may be), the outer planet person may feel unfulfilled and restricted, held back in one or many ways by the inner planet person especially if there are hard synastry aspects between the inner planet person's natal planets and the OPP's outer planets, but it seems that no matter how hard the inner planet person tries to keep the OPP close to him / her, the OPP will always be a bit of a wild horse who has the upper hand.

My theory is that inner / natal planet people are much more likely to focus on a highly personal energy and don't always need (if at all) to find a greater universal kind of energy, IPPs may be more about personal and interpersonal truths while OPPs may be searching for something grand and universal that they may never be able to find. I don't have a single personal planet in aspect with an outer planet. And for me personal planets include Jupiter ans Saturn.

If you are involved with a significant other or prospective love interest who's an OPP and you're an IPP, PLUS there are hard aspects between his / her outer planets and your natal, and he / she doesn't have offsetting factors in the chart, I pray the signs and placements of your core astrological makeup are strong enough to ground them and put a tight hold on them.

Last edited: