Career and Personal issues

Hi Gurus,

I am struggling with my career as well as personal life from past 15 years. When I may get rid off these problems and good time will come in my career life especially in terms of money?
Gender-Female
Dob- 25/09/1977,
Time- 11:30 a.m.,
Place – Kurnool (Andhra Pradesh)

Thanks a lot in advance
Siri

mathur_dinesh

Saturn in chart is in the tenth house in a constellation of Ketu in an inimical sign. The major-period of Saturn is operating since 14/April/2004. It will end on 14/April/2022. Saturn is in a constellation which is Pratyari for you. This is an adverse constellation and Saturn will not give good results relating to your profession, expenses and married life. It will keep you mentally disturbed and your affairs will meet with unexpected obstacles. It might have created trouble to your father too.
Saturn in transit has again come to Pratyari constellation. It will remain in this constellation till middle of December/2018. The current period is difficult but it will improve considerably from December.
Please recite a mantra for Saturn and pray to your chosen deity daily.

RishiRahul

Hi Gurus,

I am struggling with my career as well as personal life from past 15 years. When I may get rid off these problems and good time will come in my career life especially in terms of money?
Gender-Female
Dob- 25/09/1977,
Time- 11:30 a.m.,
Place – Kurnool (Andhra Pradesh)

Thanks a lot in advance
Siri

Hello,

Your Sani dasa since 2003 being opposed to manahkarak chandra has been hurtful to your mind and destiny, delaying to frustrate.

Yo are keenly intuitive , and possess gifts of analysis. Another gift yo may develop is to build upon ideas, which needs much mental discipline.

2018 may prepare you for this.

RishiRahul