Some Questions! Hope you don't mind...

CalicoDreams

I have a few questions I want answered through my chart ..it'll be for fun, but also to satisfy my curiosity. I'm still learning astrology, little by little ..and I've been trying to interpret my chart enough to find out stuff like this but it isn't working, at least not up to my standards.

1. Why am I drawn to cats (domestic and wild) so much?

2. Why have I fallen in love with the old west, in general. Saloons, cowboys, outlaws, stories of Billy the Kid, etc...

3. Where does my talent for drawing come from?

archergirl

I think that the cowboy thing comes from strong past life memories, and has nothing to do with your natal chart in this life. I have a similar attraction to the ancient Roman Empire; a channeller has told me I had five lifetimes during the Roman era, twice as a soldier, twice as a woman, and once as a freed slave.

Drawing as a talent *may* be indicated by your Venus-ruled 5th house; and as for cats, you've got Gemini on the 6th cusp of pets, in Capricorn, in your 1st house. You also have Saturn there. Saturn, according to Lilly, is the ruler of cats. So you identify with them, especially seeing as the 6th ruler is conjunct your Ascendant.

I like cats and I have Saturn in Virgo in the first house. My 6th house has Aquarius on the cusp, and Mars placed in the 6th square Uranus in the third.

I think this 6th house placement - Taking animals to the vets, for operations (Mars square Uranus) I have been the vets loads of times taking my own there, and when I worked in an Animal Refuge. Cats have gone missing probably the Uranus aspect.

Also this aspect works with my siblings, all of my siblings have been in a car crash. Luckily only minor injuries occurred. (Uranus in 3rd house siblings)

Miss S

I'm am very much a novice at astrology too. I will try my best though. Sorry if I repeat others' answers. Others, please let me know if I am doing this right:

1. Cats - I think a Sag sun, asc and venus (your hobbies and loves) helps. Off memory, a love of all animals comes from sag. 12th house placement may help in having some sort of spiritual love of them and animals in general? Also jupiter in leo too. Leo as we know is about cats and lions and I think they would rule both. Jupiter is about expansion, so positive relationship with cats. Also a trine between jupiter and sun in your chart and a wide trine between venus and jupiter. I also notice that there is a biquintile between jupiter and uranus, creativity and excitement between you and cats? But jupiter square pluto - control issues? Also your pluto is in sco and jupiter in the 8th - a deeper connection or trying to penetrate/discover something?

2. Wild west - again, I think it is Sag thing. Sag is associated with expansion (here the expansion to the west) and Sag's "negative" qualities is associated with recklessness and wildness. Joyriders in cars and daredevils for example, often have some strong sag/jupiter placement. I equate the Wild West to these activities and with you, its just the sag thing again. Maybe uranus in 1st house too - rebelliousness, newness, unpredictability, tumult, revolution. These things also come to mind with the wild west with me.

3. Drawing - placement of venus in 12th - spiritual connection? Venus trine jupiter again, ability to display a good and expansive artistic talent.
Also mercury sitting on asc is good. As asc has to do with outer perceptions, and mercury hand co-ordination, the mercury has an impact with your ability to coordinate. You also have 3 biquintiles and one quintile, this would help. Pisces sits on your 3rd house cusp - communication through a spiritual way, taurus on 5th (so the ruler of venus on the house of creatiivity); libra on 10th/MC - a career/direction in life in the artistic and the way your are exposing your self?
Cancerian moon too - ability to express emotions and also sextiling your 5th house cusp and trining 3rd house cusp.

Hope this helps

Cassie Priam

Artistic/creative talent

Artistic talent can be indicated in the natal chart by Neptune
aspects to the Moon, Venus, Mercury. The orbs can be wide.

You came into this incarnation with quite a bit of artistic
potential. It also looks like you might be quite creative
in an unusual way, but also have the discipline and
structure needed to be successful. You also have the
will and determination to proceed.

Also with the Jup aspects, going to be more pronounced.

CalicoDreams

Thanks all ..I kinda wondered if the Wild West thing had to do with the Sagness, but the cat thing kind of confused me...

I have another question, I have a very strong love for Japanese culture, too. Language, etc. Past life? Maybe, I don't know ......maybe it's just the Sagittariusness again. I love all cultures, languages, and places ..but the Japanese hold a place in my heart.

Well your love of foreign culture again is a sag thing. In relation to Japan. According to one site, this is its birthchart:

http://members.tripod.com/tra_nations/a_japana.htm

The DC of Japan is sag, so to those who are intimate with it will see that it has sag qualities. Your sun falls on its DC. Your venus sextiles its sun, identity. And you venus trines its saturn - you respect its history and its past/traditions. Your sun also trines its uranus. You find it different and exciting.

Otherwise, it is Aqu sun. Explains its kinkiness.

Also, Japan's neptune and pluto would fall in your 5th house - which give you some feeling of spiritual and magnetic attraction to it.