Shout Out to Your People - Astrology Style

Arian Maverick

I promised on another forum to create this thread, so here it is--a place for everyone to bemoan and/or laugh at the characteristics of certain chart placements, but only if they themselves have it. I got the idea from several places...first from Draco's comment about his Virgo prerogative of moaning and also from a hilarious special done on a popular radio station a while back with the same name. Enjoy!

I'll go first to demonstrate...

Who are your people? Virgo South Node Natives (We have our own club--check it out 8) )

What would you like to say to/about your people? We can certainly give all of you Virgo Suns a run for your money when it comes to compulsiveness and obsessions :D

Who's next?

Aquarian Maverick

Light

Ma

Sorry.

Aqua Mav

What sort of thing do you want? What exactly are you looking for? Can you give me another example, please? I really would like to be sure I have this right before I do anything so silly as posting a post here. Is this the right place?

Moon in Virgo in 10th

Tongue very firmly in cheek.

hel

Lapis

Yes, I'm afraid you've got to spell it out for us older peeps! :lol: I too came here and wasn't sure what you were after. Spell it out for us and we'll try again Aquarian Maverick.

Arian Maverick

I suppose you've never listened to Z100 before :wink:

I'm not exactly sure how to explain this, except to describe what this little activity is based on...

They did a special on this radio station where people called in and classified themselves into (sometimes random) groups and were allowed to shout out a message to "their people," perhaps a general trait they shared or a habit they wished they would stop. The point was that because of ethnic/racial differences, it is cosidered very impolite and even even prejudiced to make general assumptions about a group of people you don't know about...but if you are indeed part of that group, you can say such things without repercussion.

I was thinking that we could put an astrological spin on this, with the most obvious example being zodiac signs. For example, I'm an Aries, so I could say to all of "my people" that we should stop being so bold, arrogant, impatient, etc. However, under these rules I would not be able to make general assumptions or observations about Taureans because I myself am not one. Remember that we can extend this far past zodiac signs, and even do combinations of our sign, moon, and ascendent signs.

I hope this explains things better...I just thought it would be something fun and mindless to do :wink:

Aquarian Maverick

Lunar Pisces

I'll bemoan something in my chart...er, where to start. LOL.

My Pluto rising in Virgo makes me pretty nasty, suspicious and disagreeable at times. That Pluto's also oppo my Pisces moon - I can be profoundly distrustful of people. Sometimes it gets the better of me.

How any aspects can we discuss per post?

Arian Maverick

That's for reviving this, Lunar Pisces! Perhaps I should have named this the Complaining Board...but no matter. I would like to bemoan my Aries stellium coupled with my Aquarius Ascendent, which makes me an oddball with a LOT of energy :mrgreen:

How any aspects can we discuss per post?

As many as you wish :wink:

Aquarian Maverick

Lunar Pisces

I have a lotof Aquarian energy in my chart too. I have a air grand trine comprised of Libra Uranus singleton in 1st, Aqua Mars/NN/Vertex in 6th and 10th Gemini Sun in Aqua Decan conjunct my Merc and MC. On the "WHat Sign should you be" test, it says I should be an Aqua.

I like my Aquaness, but it too sometimes gets to better of me. I can be overly detached, indifferent, aloof, authoritative and an intellectual bully. Add to this my Virgo rising and 6th house Aqua Mars, I can be a seriously nitpicky intellectual snob.

I am highly individualistic and care more about principles than personalities. I can be very fair and tolerant, and good at thinkign outside the box and beign self-reliant and putting my mind ot good use - all the good Aqua stuff. But sometimes I'm nonconformist to a fault - I'm a terrible employee because I have to always challenge teh status quo and confront my superiors about whatever i find objectional. I have a bad habit about challenging authority, I never do anything cooperatively if I can't see a good rationale behind it, and I have a hard time backing down when I think I'm right. I'm impossible to persaude when my Aqua sdie gets going. I've prematurely quit more jobs than I can count because this. :p

Arian Maverick

Wow! I feel sorry for the other members of this forum, dealing with TWO of our kind :mrgreen:

I'm just curious...what planets are involved in your Aries stellium? And what house is it located in?

Aquarian Maverick

sam

Shout out to the lunar virgos... without you there would be so much more mess in the world and the antacid business wouldn't exist

sita

Aquarian Maverick said:
I would like to bemoan my Aries stellium coupled with my Aquarius Ascendent, which makes me an oddball with a LOT of energy :mrgreen:

Not quite an Aries stellium here with only sun and mercury in Aries , but opposing Pluto in the 8th house makes sure there's a depth to that crazy Aries Aquarius chic. I guess I could say I atrract a bit of attention. :lol: 8) :mrgreen: :twisted: :!: I guess I'm a passionately radical psychoprobing unstable ball of enthusiastic but socially frustrated healing intention that doesn't quite fit in anywhere. The moods are extreme. And of course all of this gets enhanced when my PIsces first house mystico/emapthic/ethereal self who I NEED wanders off and dreams herself into new realm of location.... and forgets to sent a postcard to the rest of me! Yikes. What a paradox.

Do I even have a people like me to shout out to?

Sita

Arian Maverick

Shout out to Leo stellium natals. We don't want to be the center of attention. We are the center of attention

Ha ha, that's great! :lol:

The same thing goes for Aries stellium natives with our hyperactivity! :mrgreen:

Arian Maverick

Lynns

Hi to all Librans, those with stelliums, and the cardinals. In essence, hi to all the astrology fans!

Lynn