Psychology and sexuality of my chart

practicalmischief

I have an interesting "kink" if you will. If you don't know what it is, its called feederism. I am coming to terms with it, but I'm trying to find the origin of it. Its really frustrating sometimes, but I can't fond any indication of it in my chart. Should I look at Chinese astrology for something like this?

Anyways, here's my chart. https://m.flickr.com/#/photos/127273851@N08/20815720242/

I already know that I'm the submissive type, but I'm the feedee, I want to be fattened. Its weird, but I need to know where it stems from in my chart.

Thanks to anyone willing to help.

Frisiangal

It's not possible to answer your post and also check the chart. Difficult to remember where everything is.

If you can't post a chart per forum instructions, you might care to look up explanations for Venus- square Pluto and the subsequent reason(s) that they are strongly associated with obsessional/compulsive eating of one kind and another. It's a surrogate for Venusian affection. You have a 1st house Venus. How do you see yourself and do you like what you see?
Venus, through rulership of Libra, is also associated with relationships in companionship. Chiron (where the hurt lies) is situated in Libra, which might offer some explanation for a reason behind your fetish.

You can also check what a Moon opposition Saturn can mean. Something about discipline? The Moon is also associated with food...in the sign associated with diet.

You have an interesting object in Cancer in the 6th house. It can present a deeply hidden feeling of pretence of 'not caring' about anything/anyone, whereas the ultimate truth is that it is but a farce for a feeling of caring very much, yet nothing is done about it.

Can't remember where the rest is but this might be a starter.:biggrin:

practicalmischief

Okay, so I get all of that. My major question is, since none of these are in the house of sex, and Uranus (the planet that sometimes revolves around kink) isn't involved with any of it. Why would it manifest this way?

Frisiangal

Hi again,
Lust and love are not necessarily the same thing. They may not even be linked in the chart.

Look at what sign is on the 8th house cusp and its ruler's position in the chart.
Mercury conjunct Mars and out of sign Uranus.
Yet traditional ruler of Aquarius is Saturn......and there's a semi-square aspect between Mercury and Saturn, bringing in the Moon-Saturn opposition. What do you think all that says to and about you?

Becoming more aware of your own behaviour patterns and how they influence your actions can teach you a lot about yourself.

Studying astrology helps too.:wink::smile:

practicalmischief

Isn't Venus also the ruler of Taurus, the sign that is most typically overweight but also incredibly sensual? Also likes food a lot? My IC is in Taurus and both are empty? Does that mean anything?

My mercury is also retrograde. Since mercury has to do with speed and whatnot and 1st house has to do with impressions as well as the physical body, does that mean anything as well? A retrograde mercury is slow, and since both mercury and Venus are in my Aquarius, which is rising, would that indicate towards what I want my body to look like?