Frenemy sabotage? Three is a crowd..confusing horary!

anjelik

This is a question that has been going through my head for some time now (since the end of April / early March.. don't recall the exact date this happened). I am not really sure which houses to assign people, as this is a bit of a triangle. From what I can tell and based on feedback I have received from mutual friends, this was definitely more of a frenemy situation between these two women and myself. I knew there was tension with one of the females (A) because we had a history dating back to my ex-boyfriend and I. She felt that I stole her property (even though she was not interested in him romantically) and she has no been able to let this go (Natal Sun in Aries, Moon in Leo.. enough said). The other girl (B) and I became friends through the first person I mentioned. So we will call them person A and B. In a long story short, A and B have known each other longer and have a tighter friendship. Basically A has said countless times that she can get B to do anything she wants. In short, there was some growing tension between B and I out of what seemed like no where to me and it concluded in her unleashing on me via text telling me that I am the most miserable person she has ever met, that I am self-righteous, the C-word, told me to go F myself, called me an immature child (hypocrisy) and the list goes on and on. Basically completely uncalled for and as far as I was concerned at that moment, not even worth my time. This wasn't the first time she had done something like this to me and every time I really felt that A was the reason for these blindsiding attacks, which usually had something to do with the way I carry myself or money or something.

So that is the backstory that might help fill in the blanks. My question is really WHAT happened to cause her to completely unload on me like a nuclear bomb? I don't cut people when they cut into me, but she went deep on certain aspects of my life and personality basically trying to show me that I am not perfect.. I could have really burried her with a few choices in her life, but chose to take the high road because I didn't think it would accomplish anything at that moment outside of throwing some gasoline into the fire she started.

I am not sure if one person should get house 11 or 7 (B) and the other should get the 12th house (A) for hidden enemies. I say this because she tries to act like my friend and use me when she needs or wants something. She does this with a lot of people actually. If I assign them the 11th and 12th then they are both Saturn, but if I give B the 7th house then she is Mercury.

Me = Jupiter, exalted in Cancer, 5th house (A's 6th house and B's 11th house)
Uranus in the 1st house in Aries
A = Saturn, Scorpio, 8th house (A's 9th house)
B = Mercury, Scorpio, 8th house (B's 2nd house)
B = Mars in Virgo (sitting on the descendant)
Moon = Gemini in 3rd

The significators make sense because Saturn is stronger than Mercury and will always be controlled. Me being Jupiter, which means that I am relatively a happy person and having Uranus in my 1st house would mean that my life is a little unusual and not boring.. fits. The Moon in Gemini fits the mood, which is communicative, but also reputation for causing mischief and being two-faced.

Based on the houses they are in together is enough indicatation that there was some sort of tag team effort going on. If I look at the 3rd house from the 12th, it's ruler is Venus, which is sitting in my 10th house (so I am not sure that that really indicates). 10th house means image, status, career, etc. B had told me on several occasions that A was jealous of my lifestyle; I travel a lot internationally (she doesn't even have a passport) and I earn more a lot money than her. Venus opposes Jupiter and sextiles Mercury. So, she doesn't like me but likes B. Venus also squares Uranus. So basically, she does not like me and is sitting in her own 8th house.

I am also represented by the Moon in Gemini (which is my natal Moon), which makes no contact to Saturn or any of the planets outside of Mars in Virgo (her natal Moon is Virgo) - they square.. which is probably an illustration of the explosion. It also makes sense because she was the aggresor and I just tried to keep the peace as much as possible but would throw a little passive aggressive jab in here and there for my own amusement (so maybe slightly antagonistic).

If I am in B's 11th house of friendship, then what happened???
I am in A's 6th house of sickness, and Uranus is in her 2nd house of money..... what does this mean? She still tries to stay my friend because she wants to use me, or so she can talk badly about B. I really do not have much of an interest in pursuing a friendship with her so I kind of keep her at arm's length. I wonder what caused B to unleash like that and if after the fact she felt a little badly because based on where I am from her perspective we were not enemies. This is a confusing one, so anyone who wants to get complicated take a stab!

Attachments

• Sabotage.gif
    Sabotage.gif
    57.6 KB · Views: 18

anjelik

post a tricomposite and i'll take a shot at it.

rahu

Do you want a three-way composite or one between each of us? I will give you all four. Thanks for your insight!

Attachments

• 3composite.jpg
    3composite.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 26
  • Jk1.jpg
    Jk1.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 22
  • jk2.jpg
    jk2.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 21
  • kk1.jpg
    kk1.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 23

rahu

Banned
Hi angelik
The tricomposite makes it very clear that professional ambitions are the cause of these tensions. jupiter is conjunct the south node and the descendant and square to juno. The south node shows that passions, greed an material consideration are involved. the Neptune/Uranus midpoint is conjunct Jupiter. This points to elements research and design being involved. So it may be that there is a completion between you and the others concerning the direction the business, you are in, should go. Neptune/Uranus shows creative insights and fabrication or manifestation of new concepts is involved.juno square the node is symbolic of ambition also . and with the square to Jupiter, the problems seem to be a conflict of authority. the moon/Saturn square again shows the butting of head for personal ambition. With the Saturn/moon midpoint conjunct to juno, there is a hostility aimed at trying to undermining your authority or competence .
Jupiter/ node can be seen as just a reaction to your seniority or vested powers/responsibilities.
Mars opposed to Chiron and trine to the moon can show that you use unorthodox means to advance. Yu have the ability to learn from the extremes or the “edge”. And your antagonist may be envious as she cannot follow your far sighted advances. The T-square of moon opposed to mercury and square to Saturn could represent this dynamic, as there is no love lost between you and harsh words would be expected. With Pluto square to venus and the moon, the politics of power are again likely. As these feminine symbols square to Pluto, it is unlikely this will ever smooth out as selfish personal ambitions are also a root cause.

With Saturn at 7scorp34 , the node transits Saturn today and transits the moon/sun midpoint on dec.16. it seems that the tensions and hostilities will become stronger as December approaches.

rahu

anjelik

Hi angelik
The tricomposite makes it very clear that professional ambitions are the cause of these tensions. jupiter is conjunct the south node and the descendant and square to juno. The south node shows that passions, greed an material consideration are involved. the Neptune/Uranus midpoint is conjunct Jupiter. This points to elements research and design being involved. So it may be that there is a completion between you and the others concerning the direction the business, you are in, should go. Neptune/Uranus shows creative insights and fabrication or manifestation of new concepts is involved.juno square the node is symbolic of ambition also . and with the square to Jupiter, the problems seem to be a conflict of authority. the moon/Saturn square again shows the butting of head for personal ambition. With the Saturn/moon midpoint conjunct to juno, there is a hostility aimed at trying to undermining your authority or competence .
Jupiter/ node can be seen as just a reaction to your seniority or vested powers/responsibilities.
Mars opposed to Chiron and trine to the moon can show that you use unorthodox means to advance. Yu have the ability to learn from the extremes or the “edge”. And your antagonist may be envious as she cannot follow your far sighted advances. The T-square of moon opposed to mercury and square to Saturn could represent this dynamic, as there is no love lost between you and harsh words would be expected. With Pluto square to venus and the moon, the politics of power are again likely. As these feminine symbols square to Pluto, it is unlikely this will ever smooth out as selfish personal ambitions are also a root cause.

With Saturn at 7scorp34 , the node transits Saturn today and transits the moon/sun midpoint on dec.16. it seems that the tensions and hostilities will become stronger as December approaches.

rahu

Everything you said doesn't sound far off. I knew the first girl (A) our entire life. Our parents were friends. I actually hired her to work for me at some point and she was miserable as she did not excel and I shined, making 3x the amount of money as he (it was sales). Between the two of them they have made it clear to me that they do not like some of my friends (whom they've never met but judge based on ridiculous things like Facebook photos). The one that worked for me works in a job that she now loves, but gets paid well below poverty line and her boyfriend doesn't do much better. The same goes for the other girl - though she finally moved into a career that I think is more well suited for her and that I hope she flourishes in, but for some reason she felt I wanted her to fail (even though I set her up on interviews to get her out of the restaurant business previously).

So, based on the composite does it seem like the fact that I have advanced myself may be the root of the problem? We all grew up in similar blue collar backgrounds but I have managed to do quite well for myself in comparison to the two of them. I think this is because I know how to assimilate and I can be somewhat of an enigma and the first girl cannot. She is loud and likes to be the life of the party and that does not bode well in business. She actually had a reputation in our office for being kind of loose and the funny thing was that at the time she wasn't (can't say the same for college because she certainly got around..perhaps that trashy kind of energy just stays with you even if you're not showing it by deliberate behavior) - it was just how she came off compared to someone like me. The same goes for the other girl. Again, she isn't particularly s.lutty, but she has this aura that makes her appear to be kind of cheap / loose and she is not either. Part of me thinks that they resented the fact that I was able to mask and restrict parts of my personality when necessary and I modify my behavior based on the audience. Neither of them could ever achieve this and I always felt that was a mild point of contention because I don't like making a scene and drawing attention to myself like a lunatic. I can put on some pearl earrings, a cardigan and blend in at a country club (though not be happy because that is not my scene) and there is no way either of them could pull it off.

Funny enough they both loved my charity so much that they would wear my wardrobe whenever I gave clothes away. They actually would fight over stuff. I guess I will take it as flattery and wish them luck in life. Both are nearly30 and still live off their parents (who aren't wealthy). I have learned that these two are not people I would ever tell anything negative because they feed off of it and actually seem happier when others are miserable. For example I am not friends with the one girl that exploded on me but the other one finds such joy in telling me how awful her life is - that she lives with her fiance and his parents on a pull out couch in the living room. And that she is an idiot for wanting to marry him because he is a loser, cheating scumbag (all of the things I said and not behind her back because I have nothing to hide). It actually disgusts me and slightly enrages me that this is supposedly her "best friend" but she is so fake. The one thing that I value about my best friend is that I know she is real. She may say the brutally honest truth and it may sting, but I know she isn't a liar. I don't think they value that part of me and that is why they refer to me as self righteous. I've never claimed to be perfect, but don't ask me my opinion if you are not prepared to hear my honest answer. I won't lie to your face. I find lying very difficult and I always feel that when I am lying that it is so obvious and awkward that I might as well just tell it like it is.

What was their purpose of staying friends with me? Was it using me? I've always been really generous. I have bought dinners + drinks, let them stay at my apartment in the city, paid for airfare because one was too poor to afford a trip, even been an emotional crutch for the delusional idiot who is marrying the guy who she was the other woman with (who then also cheated on her with the girl he was originally with)...etc! Ugh I'm annoyed now really.

Last edited:

anjelik

Rahu - I actually realize that I had the birth time wrong for one of the people in the composite. I was playing around with her time because I did not feel the Cap AC fit her and felt the Leo AC was more accurate. As it turns out it would have been a difference between an AM and PM birth time. However, I accidentally never changed it back. Here is a copy of a multi-composite based on the time she gave me a few years ago (that her mother confirmed). Does this change things a little bit? Her Mars conjuncts her AC, so perhaps that is why I never saw her as very Cappy..not sure.

New composite attached. Sorry about that - I didn't notice until yesterday!

Attachments

• All3.jpg
    All3.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 17

rahu

Banned
Hi anjelik
This changes things a bit as Jupiter/node are not on the ascendant. Now the Jupiter/juno square implies jealousy about your social/professional standing.

You have another post about your worst personality trait, I noticed you have a Pluto square to venus. This is an aspect of selfishness many times. It is selfish yet one may not recognize the selfishness. as it is of an unconscious origin.
That seem to be the crux of the problem here, the composite has a T-square of moon opposed o the Venus/sun/mercury stellium and moon square to Saturn and the Pluto/Saturn midpoint.
As you have clarified the dynamic and context of your relationship with these women, it seems that your innate selfishness has made you appear domineering to them.
With the venus/vertex midpoint conjunct to the sun and mercury, you actions toward them, though you acted from friendship and love, are being taken as if you want to control them as part of your “reward” for helping them.
Venus/Pluto squares always have a selfish intent in relationships even if it is not consciously done.this is a “bottom line” aspect, it means you have no middle ground in feelings about others. You like them or don’t like them. you agree or don’t agree. You are very rigid in your outlook. My hunch is that your domineering attitude has alienated them.

Personally, awhile back we worked on a relationship chart and I remember I decided to cease dealing with you because you were stubborn and unbending in your opinions. I think my viewpoint was correct in the end though I really can’t remember the issues. I do know that I made a conscious decision to stop interpreting for you because you were fixed in your opinions in spite of their faults .
I had to overcome this predisposition on my part to interpret this chart for your.

rahu

anjelik

Hi anjelik
This changes things a bit as Jupiter/node are not on the ascendant. Now the Jupiter/juno square implies jealousy about your social/professional standing.

You have another post about your worst personality trait, I noticed you have a Pluto square to venus. This is an aspect of selfishness many times. It is selfish yet one may not recognize the selfishness. as it is of an unconscious origin.
That seem to be the crux of the problem here, the composite has a T-square of moon opposed o the Venus/sun/mercury stellium and moon square to Saturn and the Pluto/Saturn midpoint.
As you have clarified the dynamic and context of your relationship with these women, it seems that your innate selfishness has made you appear domineering to them.
With the venus/vertex midpoint conjunct to the sun and mercury, you actions toward them, though you acted from friendship and love, are being taken as if you want to control them as part of your “reward” for helping them.
Venus/Pluto squares always have a selfish intent in relationships even if it is not consciously done.this is a “bottom line” aspect, it means you have no middle ground in feelings about others. You like them or don’t like them. you agree or don’t agree. You are very rigid in your outlook. My hunch is that your domineering attitude has alienated them.

Personally, awhile back we worked on a relationship chart and I remember I decided to cease dealing with you because you were stubborn and unbending in your opinions. I think my viewpoint was correct in the end though I really can’t remember the issues. I do know that I made a conscious decision to stop interpreting for you because you were fixed in your opinions in spite of their faults .
I had to overcome this predisposition on my part to interpret this chart for your.

rahu

HAHA.. I am sorry for that. I can be stubborn, that is correct. You are also correct in saying that I either like you or I don't. I don't see a point in faking it. I don't think you are off at all in this interpretation. I do think at the time when you were interpreting things for me that I was in a really bad place mentally and kind of refused to listen to anyone. I went through a really traumatic break up that basically shook up my entire core and I was confused. You were right in everything you said about that guy and myself - in fact, I referred my parents to him to do some work on their home after the hurricane in NY and he made some serious $$$$ off them.. and that was something you indicated in the composite! I nearly died laughing. He wasn't too amused when I texted him about this. You were right that there were warm feelings, but not love (at least on my part). I also do not think we were both faithful - well, I know I wasn't. I am almost positive that he wasn't either. So, I do apologize, even if it doesn't really mean much.

One of the girls has this ridiculously dramatic relationship with a guy and it was just annoying to hear about, so I told her he is a loser and that was that. Well, as it turns out she happens to like guys who cheat on her and is now engaged to him. So I am not surprised she cut me out - especially since she told the other girl that if it came down to him or her friends she would choose him. She has a very messed up family life and this relationship is essentially her repeating her parents marriage. Her mom broke up a marriage with her father and another woman and then ended up marrying him, having kids and then he did this to her mother with another woman. She hates her father. This relationship she is in is the same thing. Her fiance lived with another woman, she slept with him in their house, he broke up with the other woman and dated this girl.. then she found out he was cheating on her with the girl he was originally with.... and yet now they are engaged. I don't think it is wrong of me to tell her that she is basically repeating history by engaging in this relationship and also dating her father (whom she despises and does not speak to). If she wants to hate me for pointing out the obvious truth, then so be it. I can't pretend to support something as toxic as that. I would rather be hated for being honest than loved for being a liar and a fake.

The other girl (the Aries) has always been very competitive with me. She is very territorial and likes to try and gang up on me with others and kind of dwell on any of my flaws to make herself look better (which I've always found annoying since childhood). I am not a person who likes to make others look bad to make myself look better, but if you cross me then you are kind of on my "do not trust list." So, in essence I think that this girl got on this list by sleeping with an ex-boyfriend the day she found out I was dating my most recent ex (to which I found out about 4 years later from the other girl). To me that was her way of spiting me and I never would do that to someone. I also view her as very phony because she talks about everyone behind their back and then calls everyone her "bestie." I view people that call everyone their best friend as flaky, phony and fake. You are right when you say that I am kind of black in white with my feelings. It's difficult for me to forgive once you've cut me deep.

Thanks for your analysis. It's interesting to know that it can all be seen in the composite.

EDIT: Also, for the record. The Aries girl did instigate the entire blow up between the Libra and I. I recall her telling me to text her and she was feeding fuel to my fire about things she supposedly said about me (I was at her house sitting on her couch drinking wine). The attack from the Libra happened the next day. So, I kind of view her as an instigator in general and not a nice person. Anyone that claims they can control someone behind their back is f'd up in my book. Also, the Libra admitted she only lost her virginity because the Aries told her it was time she did it. Just a strange friendship. Perhaps I would never understand and we are just too different to really connect on that level. I thought the Aries and I were really close, but that proved to be false.

Last edited: