Tiger stalking Boar.

Thelps

Hi again all,

I'd be interested to know what a Boar can do to throw off a Tiger who has decided to stalk and investigate every aspect of its life - no doubt with a view to fabricating a relationship for its own short-term benefit and the boar's loss.

So far said Tiger has:

-Impersonated the Boar on Facebook, creating false profiles.
-Set up phone taps on the boar's housephone to monitor calls.
-Hacked the Boar's computer network to monitor internet activity.
-Generated false callouts to the police engendering undue suspicion in them about the Boar.

What can be done to cause the Tiger to leave the Boar alone? What clear signal can be sent to 'throw them off the scent' or somesuch?

Keep in mind the Boar cannot prosecute the Tiger due to the ease with which it can cover its tracks in the cases of criminality listed above.

Is there a socio-psychological solution?

The Boar has had no direct contact with the Tiger in over a year.

Appreciate all construct replies that don't derail the thread.

vox

Gives you an indication though...

There was one with a boar killing a tiger, but it seems to have been omitted... :pouty:

Thelps

The essential problem is that the family, friends or close relations of the Tiger in question (some of whom are also Tigers) have taken it upon themselves to legally, illegally, professionally and otherwise contrive to cause those around the Boar to believe the Boar is attracted to people that they aren't. Given this has been going on a long time without the Boar's knowledge the Boar's only real defence is its honesty, and it has reached a point where people are recommending said Boar becomes an actor (because the honest denials of their lies is so convincing, yet the plot against the Boar is so far advanced the denials are interpreted as lies) given how far the conspiracy has progressed.

What can be done? I'm aware this is a near-impossible question to answer effectively but there must be some advice available?

vox

Tiger: chinese associated element: wood (+ fire)
the obvious answer would be to seek a metal(/water) resistence
where from? cock, dog perhaps? Under these circumstances though, hard to find eastern profile set as a virtual answer...

However, influence from the western zodiac is generally on par or greater than chinese zodiac influence:

Try to brook the influence from your friends and peers who are born under signs which shed the influence mentioned above...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QP2qNRq8hwA

Last edited:

Thelps

Greatly appreciate the advice..!

Although, I have to ask... what's with the J-M Jarre link? Would be interesting to know if there's any significance attached to the choice of music/artist..? :happy:

Thelps

Just to keep the thread alive...

Any other advice would be incredibly useful from other people.

I'm very keen to avoid being mired in a relationship I never courted nor have ever had any interest in pursuing. Life's too short, and while this is a very nice individual her infatuation with me has lead to many immense personal downfalls and has had nothing but a negative influence. The level of obsession on her part and the number of people siding with her are leading me to have to employ very extreme measures of avoidance, all of which seem to be hurting me while she simply prospers and does better. This situation must be resolved but her insistence on using dishonest methods and never being upfront about her feelings make a direct denial on my part effectively impossible. Avoiding her stagnates me, denial only encourages her.

I have a life to lead and can't waste it running away from something I had no part in creating.