Accurate Astrologer to consult

dhundhun

I think, you are going through an important eventful period of life - about both for career as well as marital aspects. Try to make use of this period (now as days, two-three weeks). Planets are indicators - you need to grab opportunities brought by them - use it or lose it.

There will be delays, but by this year end, Jupiter can provide fructification of efforts made.

I'd also like to mention that coming few years are going to be of heavy responsibilities towards relationship. Sometimes such situation arise due to changes brought by marriage.

Good Luck.

Last edited:

Lisawaty

I think, you are going through an important eventful period of life - about both for career as well as marital aspects. Try to make use of this period (now as days, two-three weeks). Planets are indicators - you need to grab opportunities brought by them - use it or lose it.

There will be delays, but by this year end, Jupiter can provide fructification of efforts made.

I'd also like to mention that coming few years are going to be of heavy responsibilities towards relationship. Sometimes such situation arise due to changes brought by marriage.

Good Luck.
Thanks dhundhun for your interpretation, can you also advise me which area should be best for my career? Better work for others or for myself?

I'm going to consult with this individual this friday

http://www.helenaastrologer.com/

Not sure what "magi astrology" is. Not sure how credible this woman is either.

There is one other person I've consulted with in the past

http://drapraoastro.com/about us.htm

His name is AP Rao and I believe his specialty is vedic astrology. He hasn't been too accurate with me personally, but his prices are very very good, and you can ask him an unlimited number of questions for as long as you want as long as its related to your birth chart and isn't too specific.

Last edited:

SagiCap

There is one other person I've consulted with in the past

http://drapraoastro.com/about us.htm

His name is AP Rao and I believe his specialty is vedic astrology. He hasn't been too accurate with me personally, but his prices are very very good, and you can ask him an unlimited number of questions for as long as you want as long as its related to your birth chart and isn't too specific.

I'm curious why you're posting an inaccurate astrologer's info on a thread called "Accurate Astrologer to Consult". :andy:

Because he might be accurate for others, and some people can't afford to spend hundreds of dollars on someone who might not be accurate for them despite claims. His most expensive product is a full birth analysis at 50 bucks, you get to chat with him for as long as you like and he takes emailed questions whenever you feel like after that. I just felt like it was something to just put out there

Okay so I had the natal and predictive readings from www.thedarkpixie.weebly.com. All in all, I felt that she was pretty off in half the stuff and spot on for the other half. She kind of just works off of the questions you ask her though, so it's hard to tell whether her answers would have been the same if she just worked off of no information to start with. I guess the only way to tell is to move towards the future and see if these things actually happen

I don't want to derail but if you think about it, the reason astrology is even taken seriously at all is due to the fatalist aspect of it. After all, if people truly had free will, astrology would be absolutely worthless. Plus you have to think about it logically. If free will were an absolute concept, pretty much all the laws of physics, push and pull, cause and effect would thrown out the window. When I make a decision, it just doesn't pop into some existence from some conscious void. There is always causality there. There are environmental factors, genetic factors, psychological factors that are all influenced previously by other factors, ad infinitum all the way to the big bang. So when you look back on all of it, can't you just say that it all just followed a straight line towards a destination afterall? Unless some Heisenberg variable was present that threw everything off, this would seem to be true, and it's pretty much how people are able to predict almost everything, from weather, population systems, psychology, astronomical events, etc. And I would argue the same would be true for astrology. The only thing that wouldn't make it accurate was the aforementioned Heisenberg variable, some flaw in the prediction model, or some unknown variable not taken into account.

I'm not saying free will doesn't exist. I'm just saying that free will has causality just like everything else. Just ask any joe on the street why he thinks he has free will and he will respond, "because I am in charge of what I do and nothing else is". To me, doesn't that just tell you that decision causality of someone who has free will is from within? From his own innate desires and conscious awareness that he has formed over a lifetime? Those things in itself have causality too. That's simply what is called determinism, which is different than fatalism in that fatalism is based on predestination regardless of causality. I probably should have distinguished between the two.

I'm not saying free will doesn't exist. I'm just saying that free will has causality just like everything else. Just ask any joe on the street why he thinks he has free will and he will respond, "because I am in charge of what I do and nothing else is". To me, doesn't that just tell you that decision causality of someone who has free will is from within? From his own innate desires and conscious awareness that he has formed over a lifetime? Those things in itself have causality too. That's simply what is called determinism, which is different than fatalism in that fatalism is based on predestination regardless of causality. I probably should have distinguished between the two.
free will has an equal importance in determination of our life path. when you consult an astrologer he tells you about your personality traits but never foretells that if encountered by a situation what decision you may take because it depends entirely on you. and the decision you take decides the course of your life further. this happens at every instant of our lives. astrology helps us to understand and identify our most innate nature.