Cardinal Climax: Take 2 - August 2010 and beyond

2stepbay

2step...I find it interesting that we now have a generation of ebay and amazon where people can find a 'niche and market it to a global world. it truly has become a global village..bartering and selling our trinkets allowing many folks to remain free to fulfill a world outside a corporate environment. I see what you are saying.

Global village indeed! Facebook would be another example of how the world is interconnecting like never before. While the current planetary cycles are over-the-top intense, the strategy tools available to the consciousness (Neptune/Chiron in AQ) for shifting/changing the existing paradigm on an inner and outer level are new and quite potent. Reminder to never underestimate the power of many to effect a rapid shift across the globe. In that vein, things are just warming up. :w00t:

2stepbay

Forgot to add: I noticed over this past few days via other astrology blogs that some Astrologers see this current week as the "peak" of the Cardinal Climax. While the most intense Cardinal groupings occur now (Venus/Mars/Jupiter/Saturn/Uranus/Pluto and weekly visits by the Moon), this Cardinal show is far from over.

IMO, what's going on now is akin to throwing rocks of various sizes into a still pond. :eek: Beyond the immediate splashes, these rippling waves will be the longer term catalysts for global transformational changes on all levels of consciousness.

Further, this Cardinal rippling effect continues at least through March, 2015, which marks the last of the 7 Uranus/Pluto squares (the 5th square on Apr 21 2014 is as potent as the current Cardinal Climax). If the 1927-35 Uranus/Pluto square is any indication, this particular transit of the Cardinal Climax will establish a defining benchmark for what unfolds globally over the next 30 years (Saturn cycle).

Last edited:

Reyka

^ Wow, interesting! Thanks, 2stepbay.

I wish things get better very soon for hermetic and for Vista. And for anyone else who is in distress now. Be strong! You're not alone!

I also know at least 3 people breaking up with their boyfriends in the past few days, but not sure about all the signs... One couple is Scorpio she/Taurus he. ...Quite an obvious ending...
As for me, the good thing is I just started an important assigned translation, that came to me through my ex-boy and will keep me busy until the next turn of transits, mid September.
I was hoping the full Moon on the 25th July was bringing me some loving, but no... :( Oh well, it brought me work now! :smile:

P.S.: I'll make sure I drive the least possible over the next days... Quite worried the T Square might bring accidents :/

2stepbay

^ Wow, interesting! Thanks, 2stepbay. I was hoping the full Moon on the 25th July was bringing me some loving, but no... :( Oh well, it brought me work now! :smile:

P.S.: I'll make sure I drive the least possible over the next days... Quite worried the T Square might bring accidents :/

You're welcome. :joyful:

You sure like the 0 degree energy. Novel, initiation, new ground, new perspectives. Seems this current Cardinal energy is helping you reframe clearly what feeds/supports your individuation and what doesn't.

Joseph

Apollo

Coincidently, the call center I work at announced today (well, yesterday, it's 5am and I just haven't gone to sleep yet) that our benefactor, Verizon Wireless, has decided to close us down due to cost issues. We have 60 days till the center closes, though it may find a new product if we are lucky. Even then, the site will be downsized and many people will still be out of work, possibly myself. Of course, to my benefit I have experience there for 3 years and most of the female bosses, seeing me as quite youthful and intelligent, go ga-ga over me on most occasions (some pinch my cheeks). The cute factor is a powerful one, but the odds of a new client showing up is low.

If it closes down, I'll probably end up leaving Texas with my mother for work elsewhere (my mother works at the same center). There are no jobs here that can support the two of us, plus I also have schooling to worry about as well. Meaning I'll lose touch with friends and family here, which makes everything quite depressing and inconvenient. I didn't feel anything at all when the prospect first came into my mind. I was indifferent about it, but then when I spoke to a good friend of mine, and heard her voice cracking when I told her I'd probably have to leave, it suddenly all came down upon me. She'll be fine, as she has both parents (who are successful) to support her, and she is quite intelligent; however, my mother is covered in debt, and without my working she'd go completely under. A job that pays decently is essential.

Last edited:

Vista

Vista, I liked your idea of 'something from the past comes to play" . Often a retrograde action of the outer planets might come as a crisis and the direct action resolution.

Certainly the house sale during the first passage of pluto brought to the fore the necessity of moving my mother. This passage in retrograde may have restimulated the crisis of the 'change of hands' and maybe moving her here where I can watch over her. I have more free time than my sister. But maybe other things will come and resurface too. Things that had to undergo a change to heal...death and rebirth...

2step...I find it interesting that we now have a generation of ebay and amazon where people can find a 'niche and market it to a global world. it truly has become a global village..bartering and selling our trinkets allowing many folks to remain free to fulfill a world outside a corporate environment. I see what you are saying.

Kind of an interesting side note, my ex boyfriend has early cardinal on his IC/MC, with T Saturn moving forward again to conjunct his MC. Someone from his past...he is getting back with his ex girlfriend who coincidentally has the same birthday - month, day and year as I do! Weird, huh? So I was right that he would come back around, but not to me. LOL!

Inside Out Orange

A friend and excellent astrologer once shared Neptune transits are "like walking around with an empty glass...letting the Universe fill and empty with new information, friends, desires and a good dose of serendipity."

For me it's like being in a desert. You suddenly woke up there one day and know that you have to start walking to get out. But it's hard work, the sand shifts, it's hot, sweaty and uncomfortable. And all you can do is walk. At some stage you'll know you'll reach civilisation again but you don't know how far you have to go or when that'll be. Along the way you might find a nice oasis to rest and recuperate then when you start walking again, all you have is an endless stretch of sand ahead of you. Once in a while you might meet a foreign tribesman who doesn't speak your language, but they look fairly friendly, smile and nod but you don't have much in common. Once in a while you meet someone who actually speaks your language and they trek with you for a while before going off in their own direction. If you're really feeling lonely and lost you decide to follow them even if it means that you might be going back on yourself. One day you know you'll reach the end of the desert and civilisation will return ...

Reyka

^ -Gasp!- You made me crave a glass of water! :lol:

You're welcome. :joyful:
You sure like the 0 degree energy. Novel, initiation, new ground, new perspectives. Seems this current Cardinal energy is helping you reframe clearly what feeds/supports your individuation and what doesn't.
Joseph
:smile: I hope so.
Actually, I do feel kind of more focused on what I want for myself.
We'll see what I manage in practical.
I'll be happier when the idea of moving gets more concrete, as many said the opposition of transiting Uranus in their charts brought many changes of home. And I'll be even happier when a man comes into my 'reframed' picture, since my relationship sector is so stimulated. :wink:

Last edited:

2stepbay

I'll be happier when the idea of moving gets more concreet....

Aries rising with an 11th house Aquarian overtone...seems the best you can do in the concrete department is follow your Aries like impulsive curiosity, especially with groups/friends...making sure you don't overstay your welcome (hint: if you start to feel "bored" it's time to move on). That might help the "moving" perspective shift a bit.

gemini59

I don't know about any one else but as mars inches closer to perfection to a square with Pluto I have become increasingly irritable, now sick and on antibiotics and loads and loads of stuff is 'happening'...gosh...busy busy busy...

Now I have been called to travel to the house four hours away and show it...phone calls with my sister in California back and forth..

.and today at the bottom of my energy level my good friend talked about dating again...she, the die hard man hater...what!? What is going on around here I ask.

well that certainly brought up my psychological reluctance to dip my toe in that particular pool! argh...I know intellectually I have to go out there again but where is the rest of me? no self-esteem, and a vision of no one interested in and me not interested in anyone.......

Inside out orange....your thoughts on Neptune..I find it so interesting your description of Neptune as when I look at your chart I see Neptune in Jupiter the wanderer opposing Saturn in Gemini (air, multiplicity) or squaring Mercury (travel) in earth...it seems so descriptive of a hot (fire sign) dry (air) desert (earth) how amazing!

Neptune for me is in Aquarius ..intellectually over idealize and have a very hard time keeping my head out of the clouds:)