Should I write to him?

turtlepower

deleted original post after realizing that moon is Via Combusta, along with Mercury (the email) ..

a chart that screams no. shrug.

Attachments

• horary.jpg
    horary.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:

Amit89

You are in the 7th lord's debility and the 7th lord's is in your debility.

However moon is conjuct the 7th lord and the 3rd lord is conjuct the moon.

I believe you should write to him.

turtlepower

Hi Amit, thanks for replying. I deleted my interpretation. Context to the question would be helpful to others, but I think it's a no. The moon via combust makes me think I'm being too obsessed, and the chart via the 7th house shows my fixation as well.

(Old reciprocated crush from years ago enters my mind now and then. I'm heading to my old city in a couple of months, desiring to reach out and email him. We're both writers and poets. He doesn't think of me anymore (it has been years) but I still occasionally wonder what could have been had I not left to go traveling), and I wonder if writing to him would be detrimental.)

turtlepower

You've got moon conjunct mercury which Venus receives. Just write to him.

Hi Chrysalis, thank you for the reply. I know this seems like a superficial question, but it's been on my mind to write to him on and off for the last couple years.

I saw the 7th house activity and made me think the email would be received well, but there is no interaction between our sigs, and the Libra-focused (ie him as Venus) energy of the chart, it read to me like it wouldn't be in my best interest.

kalinka

Hi,
I think the conjunction between venus and Mercury just tells me that you will perhaps write him OR you will delete the email. However the question is SHOULD you write him and I would say No. Venus and Mercury have mixed positive receptions but are not well-receiving mars. Also sun as his co-significator receives Mars in detriment. So he is maybe not too fond of you or at least he doesn't care much about you now. If you will write him he would probably answering nice but will not investing too much. I think it will give him an ego boost, that's why venus/libra is so strong and dominant in the chart. Mars doesn't make any aspects anymore before he leaves the sign. To me - nothing significant will happen concerning events between you two.

Last edited:

turtlepower

Thank you Kalinka! I interpreted very similarly.. I did write, but deleted it thankfully. :p This eases my mind and helps me move on. It feels funny how strong the pull was to reach out, and now I know for sure it was more delusional than anything. :)