saturn conjunct mc

christina1989

Hey guys i have question saturn transit mc in my natal chart what will happen i read that it can get ugly show delays and stuff..

I am student and in last two years i was lazy just last couple months ive been studying like crazy i am scared that it will affect my studies i dont want study for more 5 years :crying:
Can i overcome this transit somehow or maybe it wont affect my studies??

HarmonE

Hi,

I had Saturn transit my MC and it actually was a time that I did do some formal studies whereas before I hadn't been doing much of that. I tend to be more scattered with studying and often don't take it seriously, but at this time I was much more focused. I think that given that you have more recently begun to 'study like crazy' whereas before you were more 'lazy' Im thinking you are already experiencing this energy. I wouldn't take it to mean doom. Saturn has its place and one place it does well is to provide discipline.

Erulastiel14

Hey guys i have question saturn transit mc in my natal chart what will happen i read that it can get ugly show delays and stuff..

I am student and in last two years i was lazy just last couple months ive been studying like crazy i am scared that it will affect my studies i dont want study for more 5 years :crying:
Can i overcome this transit somehow or maybe it wont affect my studies??

Depending on your age, Saturn conjunct your MC is the culmination of all your hard work, or you suffering consequences because you didn't do what you were supposed to. It's a "peak." Last time Saturn was on my MC, I was at one of my happiest times. I just finished college, started grad school studying what I loved. And felt like things were moving along. Things were not perfect by any means but compared to what happened when Saturn descended into my 12th and then my Ascendant, it was pretty nice.

For two of my friends, when Saturn was on their MC, one got into a committed relationship, one got engaged. Both were in good places in their careers and felt on top of the world.

christina1989

Yes in end of last year i made some decision that i will finish finally this subjects what i havent study i had some problems before and i was working soo it got delayed so i kind a knew this year i have to focus on my studies.
My saturn is in aquarius in 12 house is that bad :unsure: