Do we still have a chance?

ScorpAsc5

I was on vacation when I realized I still love the guy I was involved with last year. It's been a year we parted, we don't talk or meet. I have blocked him from every communication channel and he does not give any effort to talk to me either. We established a dead end together.

But, I am in deep down love with him. I am thinking about him, thinking about the past we shared and I am missing him. I hope there is a chance for us :( :(

Chart says no according to my reading. I am Saturn Rx and he is Sun, no reception between the two.

Do you guys see any chance for us to be together? :( :( :(

Last edited:

Bunraku

Are you sure you are in love?
Retro Saturn on + Moon mutable shows a lot of inconsistency. Sun in the detr. of Saturn

Last edited:

ScorpAsc5

Yes, pretty confident about myself that I am solely in love with that human being. It's my bad luck here which might be reflecting.

Thank you !

tikana

Yes, pretty confident about myself that I am solely in love with that human being. It's my bad luck here which might be reflecting.

Thank you !

i hope you dont lose your head over this guy.. cause this is bad .. sorry to say that..

that south node on asce is NOT good

ScorpAsc5

It was almost over from my side. It took me a year to get over it but ...... but my one mistake made me to rethink..... I blocked him from everywhere but texting and he texted me right when I was very well getting over it. All of my hard work went into waste :( now I am back to the same track of losing my mind over someone who is past .... I am trying to keep it cool though.

Can You tell me how south node on ascendant is not good? Is he a bad guy?

aquarius7000

Hi,

Sorry, but I don't see anything happening. Both your significators, the Moon and Saturn make no aspect to the Sun. South Node is on the Asc.

Once Saturn moves forward again, so will you. Get busy.

ScorpAsc5

Thanks. I figured that because there are no aspects between our significators, it could be a negative. I just wanted someone to confirm my reading. I am getting better in reading charts.

I am waiting for Saturn to be forward again, as soon as it should. Despite being busy with work and family, I started socializing more than before, I started traveling - both local and international, talking to all the people I would never talk generally - and it was working until that person texted me and all my hard work and time to move on got wasted in a fraction of second and I am back in the same spot

He told me how unfortunate his life has become . But I think it would not be more unfortunate than mine. When I cast a horary related to question about having another guy, it also comes in negative. How to pass this time quicklier than possible , to never be in this state of hanging in the middle. Neither I am going forward nor backward. This life *****.

I think if something is happening positively, I can feel it happening, I would not need help of horary and someday I will stop wasting everyone's time.

Within a year , I am planning to leave the current country I am living in and go back to my home country, where my family is. He is an American boy. I am pretty sure once I go back there is no chance in this universe between us and it will end permanently. I can stay here till September 30, 2018.