A Nightmare With 3 planets combust with Sun in my chart and a lot of question to ask

A cross

So I found out that i have mercury, mars and venus all combuts with my Sun in the 3rd in Cancer.I heard that when a planets get combuts it lost it's power. If I have only 1 planet combuts then I'm fine with it but I can see there are 3 planets that get combuts. I don't know if it's mean very bad for my chart or something.So I want to ask your opinion about what it means to me to have it. It's bad or something I can improve it throughout my life ?
Also, I have Neptune and Uranus conjunct in 10th house of Aquarius. What it means to my job and future career ?
I have Algo conjunct my Saturn in 1st house so what it means ? Because I have heard that Algo is the demon :devil: so I'm a little bit scared by it.
Aslo I have Sirius conjunct my Sun,Mercury and Mars.I don't know what it means, only know that Sirius is mean rich and fame success so i want to know what it means to have this conjunction ?
Antares is conjunct with Chiron and Pluto.I have heard that this two are very strong planets and they conjunct with the start of War Antares so that's mean I'll have some sort of war in my life or what ?
My Part of Fortune is at 19 degree of Pisces in 11 house btw, so can I use that to help me overcome all of this bad luck in this chart ?
Y13CMaS.jpg

IleneK

Premium Member
As I understand it, combustion is not employed to describe natal charts. It is used in traditional horary. There is no particular bad luck in this chart that I see :)

Last edited:

waybread

Combustion got a bad reputation in traditional western astrology. It makes sense, in a way. When a planet is close to the sun, we can't see it, so this might seem as though the planet is simply overwhelmed by the sun's rays.

I do modern western astrology and I don't think this works in natal chart interpretation. At one time when I was learning astrology I looked at a bunch of professors' charts, and found that sun conjunct Mercury was common. If we think of the sun as your identity, and a conjunction normally indicating that planets operate as pairs, to me it makes more sense to say that you identify with planets close to the sun.

Regardless, you do have a major Cancer stellium!

katydid

If you want to begin to study your natal chart, it might not be best to start with the Fixed stars. I think you have to get the basics down fast before you can add those into the mix.

If you want to google or you tube something---start with Moon in Leo, Moon opposed Uranus---Moon Square Saturn.

That T-square , with the apex to Saturn, from the Moon/Uranus opposition is a major component in your natal chart.

waybread

Katydid, I agree that fixed stars are not the "basics." I have a bunch of introductory primers, including in traditional western astrology, and fixed stars generally do not appear at the beginners level.

We normally start with planets in signs, houses, and in aspect.

JUPITERASC

As I understand it, combustion is not employed to describe natal charts.

It is used in traditional horary.
There is no particular bad luck in this chart that I see :)
On the contrary :smile:

Traditionally a planet is combust when it is in conjunction with the Sun
and therefore hidden from sight by the light of the Sun.
Traditionally this is a serious debility
and implies that the planet is weakened
or restricted in power.

However
if the planet is within 17 minutes of the Sun
it is termed Cazimi - in the heart of the Sun
- and considered strengthened by the union.

In his Introduction to CHRISTIAN ASTROLOGY, William Lilly stated that
the combust planet should be in the same sign as the Sun and within 8° 30'
- beyond this distance, but within 17 ° of the Sun, the planet is said to be under the Sun's beams.
This condition is debilitating, but not as severe as combustion.

http://www.skyscript.co.uk/gl/combust.html

JUPITERASC

by the way
the Ascendant is determined by the time of birth :smile:
Notice that your ascendant is VERY early Taurus
so early in fact that if you had been born literally two minutes earlier
you would have an Aries ascendant
and
it is a fact that at the time of giving birth
the mother is not focused on her watch
neither is the medical team in attendance
- they are focused on health and safety of the mother as well as the newborn
and so
the time of birth is noted AFTER the newborn has been attended to
examined for any possible issues, washed, weighed
and AFTER the mother has also been medically attended to
only then is an identity tag placed on the newborn
in fact one of our members who works as a nurse in a hospital
confirmed that birthtimes are approximate, noted sometimes hours after the event
same with times of death
so the question is
whether or not your time of birth is based on medical records
which is better than nothing
or whether your time of birth is based on memory of relatives and friends

A cross

by the way
the Ascendant is determined by the time of birth :smile:
Notice that your ascendant is VERY early Taurus
so early in fact that if you had been born literally two minutes earlier
you would have an Aries ascendant
and
it is a fact that at the time of giving birth
the mother is not focused on her watch
neither is the medical team in attendance
- they are focused on health and safety of the mother as well as the newborn
and so
the time of birth is noted AFTER the newborn has been attended to
examined for any possible issues, washed, weighed
and AFTER the mother has also been medically attended to
only then is an identity tag placed on the newborn
in fact one of our members who works as a nurse in a hospital
confirmed that birthtimes are approximate, noted sometimes hours after the event
same with times of death
so the question is
whether or not your time of birth is based on medical records
which is better than nothing
or whether your time of birth is based on memory of relatives and friends
My mom told me that my birth time is based on medical record so yeah that's my time, I somewhat curious to examine my ascendant to see if I was Aries ascendant, I search online but in fact I see my personality is Taurus really(like to eat, live in luxury, quiet,stubborn). So I think yeah the time maybe correct.
Btw you mean that my combustion is a bad thing then I have like 3 planets so what's the result from that ?