who has saturn in 1th transit ?

shuvas26

hello

In a few months
I'll have saturn in 1th transit

I want to hear your experiences of this transition, what happened, how you felt, and what did you learn

Thanks

I have this transit now. Saturn just turned direct right near my 6degree Neptune conjunct my 3degree Sag AC. I have to say this has been a very physically painful transit so far. Neck surgery, headaches, and some emotional pain too. I've even gained weight!! I can't exercise because of pain. I've also had a lot of spinal injections to help with bringing pain levels down. I'm hoping the farther away he gets from my AC it will get better!

Julijana

hello

In a few months
I'll have saturn in 1th transit

I want to hear your experiences of this transition, what happened, how you felt, and what did you learn

Thanks
My friens now i having this transit. She's saggitarius rising with moon conjuct ASC. She's very nervous wright now. Had some issues with knees and dental problems to work out. She's always a bit paranoic about her health, but Saturn made her a bit more. Don't want to go out. That's it. You should see what your natal saturn is doing

shuvas26

My friens now i having this transit. She's saggitarius rising with moon conjuct ASC. She's very nervous wright now. Had some issues with knees and dental problems to work out. She's always a bit paranoic about her health, but Saturn made her a bit more. Don't want to go out. That's it. You should see what your natal saturn is doing

i have sag rising in 15 degree
now saturn in 10 degree somethin like that..
and i started training in martial arts and i took realy hard hits to my knee
and i was like 5-6 days off my work just to recover my knee pain...
i should becareful more...

Erulastiel14

I'm going through this transit now. My natal Moon is conjunct and Saturn went over it 3x in 2015. I've got a Venus-Saturn-Uranus triple conjunction in this house which Saturn will go through toward the end of the year.

Saturn hitting my Moon-Asc was not fun. I felt utterly depressed, abandoned and under pressure. The first pass I could not sleep for a week. I started working out regularly which helps.

As Saturn moves away from my Asc I've been on a journey of myself and getting to know myself more than I have in a long time. I've gotten to know my strengths and weaknesses and starting a new chapter.

shuvas26

I'm going through this transit now. My natal Moon is conjunct and Saturn went over it 3x in 2015. I've got a Venus-Saturn-Uranus triple conjunction in this house which Saturn will go through toward the end of the year.

Saturn hitting my Moon-Asc was not fun. I felt utterly depressed, abandoned and under pressure. The first pass I could not sleep for a week. I started working out regularly which helps.

As Saturn moves away from my Asc I've been on a journey of myself and getting to know myself more than I have in a long time. I've gotten to know my strengths and weaknesses and starting a new chapter.

WOW Life ***** man

I'm in a position that I do not know what to do with my lifeI ate so much **** in my lifeI have no strength for another round

kore

Saturn is transiting my first house right now. I gained some weight, feel generally more confident, and don't want to talk. When Saturn was in my 12th house, my body felt like jello and I lost a lot of weight. That was a depressing transit. Saturn in the first transit, I feel alone but not lonely.