Litvinenko

Elias

Hello Does anybody has the birthdata of the russian spy Litvinenko, who was assasinated recently in London (Nov 23 2006)
Thanks
Elias

Futurist

Hi Elias

See the threads started in the horary section. The birthdates appear in the 'poisoned spy' thread.. I have replied to this because as you were writing I was trying to sort out which chart 'fits' best. I have looked at progressions, synastry with the UK chart, astrocartography and midpoints, fixed stars etc. It is neck and neck really. In the 30 Aug his natal Sun=MA/SA progressed Venus is at Algol and a million other ticks for this one, however in the Dec chart Uranus is squaring his Sun and the midpoint that could seal it is NE=MA/SA - this means a mysterious death and death through poisoning. He was also known to be sporty, a general feature of Sags but obviously not exclusively. Also the tr moon was trine his Neptune at the time he was poisoned. That said in the 30 aug chart his pr Sun is sq the UK moon and his pr Mars is conjoining Uk Jupiter - diplomatic wars

I would, however, not definitively side with any as if you look at them all, there is a case for all three! As Draco said, this is the kind of intrigue you would expect with the birthdata of a spy!

Sorry I can't be of more help.

Last edited:

johan

Radio-activity and the mutable cross

I just wanted to share you this interesting article out of an old esoterical magazine of1987:
In the American magazine Planet Earth the astrologer Mark Lerner wrote in connection with the radio-activity of Tsjernobyl about an interesting discovery.Since Hirosjima he made a study of the radio-activity.He saw that in the zodiacal zone of 7 to 11 degrees in the four signs of the mutable cross:Gemini,Virgo,Sagittarius and Pisces,there is a bigger susceptibility to radio-activity,in the way that a transiting planet in one of those four zones brings on radio-active phenomenons in his zone and if this makes aspects to planets or sensitive points in the three other,also in those zones.He has followed this from the beginning of the nuclear tests and seen it came true.
Now in 1986 Saturn in Sagittarius went through that zone and the consequences were noticed.(Just like people who has their Sun in one of those zones will feel the consequences).

Now does these zones plays a role in the events around this spy and the Pollonium?I have noticed that European governments and scientists are again in favour for nucleair energy,alas.And is there something to say about these zones and the nuclear tests of Korea?
It looks to me it does with those line up of planets in Sagittarius and Uranus in Pisces.