When you look at my chart, what profession would you say I was created for?

Scherzy

I am just curious :joyful:
I'm confused about what I'm going to do very well.
Sometimes I feel like everything, sometimes nothing.

Attachments

• job.jpg
    job.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 52

katydid

You are studying law, right?

Hopefully, because you have A great chart for being an attorney, or a counsellor.

Sun conjunct Jupiter trine the Moon in Sag.
Moon conjunct the descendant [trine Saturn, Sun and Jupiter.]
Mercury, the chart ruler, in Pisces, sextile Venus in Taurus.
Gemini rising, the gift of communication.

If I was going to make up the perfect chart to be a lawyer, I'd use yours. :cool:

Last edited:

Scherzy

You are studying law, right?

Hopefully, because you have A great chart for being an attorney, or a counsellor.

Sun conjunct Jupiter trine the Moon in Sag.
Moon conjunct the descendant [trine Saturn, Sun and Jupiter.]
Mercury, the chart ruler, in Pisces, sextile Venus in Taurus.
Gemini rising, the gift of communication.

If I was going to make up the perfect chart to be a lawyer, I'd use yours. :cool:

Thank you katydid,yes I study law,but everyone talks about that lawyers are very poor when they do not have a wide social environment and that beginners work for minimum wage.
Sometimes I think about judges, prosecutors or academics.
Thank you very much for your valuable comment.
:smile:

katydid

Thank you katydid,yes I study law,but everyone talks about that lawyers are very poor when they do not have a wide social environment and that beginners work for minimum wage.
Sometimes I think about judges, prosecutors or academics.
Thank you very much for your valuable comment.
:smile:

You could become a judge or a prosecutor, no problem. You are studying LAW, right?

And you could go into academics and teach law, if you prefer. After you get a little experience.

You are in good shape.

Scherzy

You could become a judge or a prosecutor, no problem. You are studying LAW, right?

And you could go into academics and teach law, if you prefer. After you get a little experience.

You are in good shape.

I know I have the authority and legitimacy to be all :)
I just don't know which area I need to head to. According to chosen area, I need to join clubs, get environment and do an internship.
I actually asked about the law field that was created for me.
thank you

ForestFairy

Wow she said law by reading your chart, without knowing that on forehand? That's great.
I notice your chiron in 6th house. Which may give resistance to starting up daily tasks e.g. internship. But also your path to learn how to deal with that.

Scherzy

Wow she said law by reading your chart, without knowing that on forehand? That's great.
I notice your chiron in 6th house. Which may give resistance to starting up daily tasks e.g. internship. But also your path to learn how to deal with that.

Absolutely, if I could start, everything would be great.
Any idea how I can get it?

ForestFairy

Absolutely, if I could start, everything would be great.
Any idea how I can get it?

Hey i am not astrologer enough to tell you... But it's probably an early emotional wound (you may have felt pushed..or not able to access this 'start' in yourself) which needs healing..and one day you'll be able to help others asking this question.
Also have a look at your ascendant, you're born with it for a reason.. As well as your north node, which may give a clue what direction to look at.
Sorry wished to help you but just some tiny comment because i am just learning astrology.

katydid

I know I have the authority and legitimacy to be all :)
I just don't know which area I need to head to. According to chosen area, I need to join clubs, get environment and do an internship.
I actually asked about the law field that was created for me.
thank you

You have your whole life ahead of you. There is no need to decide, just now, which area of law you will eventually land in.

You could head one way and change course at any time.

For now, join the clubs that most interest you. Apply for several internships and whichever work out best will be fine.

My father was an attorney. He taught law when he retired, and was given the opportunity to be a judge, but wanted to retire.

You dont need to decide just yet. Get your education and that will help define it for you. You will find your path as you continue on your way.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but that chart is considered a bowl shape, is it not? I'm still fairly unclear on the exact role and meaning of chart shapes in astrology; and, it is my understanding that most professional astrologers do not consider them very strongly in their interpretations. Nevertheless, it may be notable that your planets are arranged almost entirely in the Houses concerning "external affairs". If I'm correct about these details, it should lend further credence to katydid's suggestion to join clubs and to work in a field, e.g. law, that is very socially engaged. It seems that you may give and receive a lot of energy from such a field.
Regards from,
An astrology noob.