What is he feeling

Lion o ness

This is about an ex, no chance of going back, I'm not asking about any future.. We have to see each other and commicate every day due to work.. It's kinda intense vibe between us.. I can't really pick up what's he's feeling, hurt, angry, nothing...
For me I'm angry.. Well I show it, but still respectfully :wink: due to work.. It doesn't interfere with the job, believe it or not, just a private intense moments. Oddly even though angry we get along working, and work well together, but it's really confusing such a mix of emotions...

If anyone can explain what he's feeling... I would greatly apreciate it.

I'm Saturn conjunct mars.. He's moon in gem.. He's got that t square, but I'm not sure what that means feeling wise.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 22

Bunraku

Animosity from both of you. Like "oh brother, I have to deal with them" feeling. But other than that, it doesn't seem to be like some sort of horrible vendetta or something too dramatic.

Late ASC means you know in your gut the answer basically.

That's what I get from the chart. Wait until someone else has given their interpretation lol.

Lion o ness

Thanks Hun, it's really weird. We get along professionally really well, but I think we are both secretly holding a grudge.. Hard to explain.