Your most favourite sign/s and least favourite. And why

wan

I think my most favourite has gotta to be Pisces. I like how tender-hearted, soft, gentle, sympathetic, understanding, compassionate and imaginative they are. Anybody with an inner planet in Pisces will possibly conjunct my ascendant (which is in Pisces), or trine my Moon (which is in Scorpio). I also like Cancer too, although not to the same extent as Pisces.

My second favourite is Gemini. Mainly because I have Mars in Gemini and men with Geminian qualities absolutely slay me, lol. I like how fun-loving, talkative, funny and cute these individuals are. Also my nadir is in Gemini so anybody with planets in Gemini will likely be in my 4th house, which as I understand, bestows a feeling of familiarity.

My least favourite has gotta be Scorpio. Sun, Moon, or other planets/points, doesn't matter. I mean they sound sexy on paper (smouldering intensity, sexy hot looks, ruthlessness etc etc) however in real life they are a huge turn-off for me. This is kind of strange because my natal Moon is in Scorpio however I am not compatible with people who have significant placement/s in Scorpio.

Taurus, Virgo and Capricorn also rank pretty low on my list. Mostly because I have no inner planets in these signs. Plus these signs sound very "un-romantic" to me. Maybe it's just me.

Your thoughts?

Kitchy

Banned
I think my most favourite has gotta to be Pisces. I like how tender-hearted, soft, gentle, sympathetic, understanding, compassionate and imaginative they are. Anybody with an inner planet in Pisces will possibly conjunct my ascendant (which is in Pisces), or trine my Moon (which is in Scorpio). I also like Cancer too, although not to the same extent as Pisces.

My second favourite is Gemini. Mainly because I have Mars in Gemini and men with Geminian qualities absolutely slay me, lol. I like how fun-loving, talkative, funny and cute these individuals are. Also my nadir is in Gemini so anybody with planets in Gemini will likely be in my 4th house, which as I understand, bestows a feeling of familiarity.

My least favourite has gotta be Scorpio. Sun, Moon, or other planets/points, doesn't matter. I mean they sound sexy on paper (smouldering intensity, sexy hot looks, ruthlessness etc etc) however in real life they are a huge turn-off for me. This is kind of strange because my natal Moon is in Scorpio however I am not compatible with people who have significant placement/s in Scorpio.

Taurus, Virgo and Capricorn also rank pretty low on my list. Mostly because I have no inner planets in these signs. Plus these signs sound very "un-romantic" to me. Maybe it's just me.

Your thoughts?

sounds like you have some challenging squares - T squares or Grand cross. compartmentalizing in a quadrant. mars/pluto the opposition.

wan

No I don't have any t-squares or grand-cross. But my Saturn in Virgo conjunct descendant squares my Neptune in Saggitarius conjunct midheaven.

I don't have any planets in Taurus or Capricorn. My Pisces ascendant is not in an actual square with my Gemini Mars. My Gemini Mars is also not really opposite my Sag midheaven (they are 8 degrees apart).

Snakechammah

Depends on what you're asking. Different planets in different signs exude different energies... and for different purposes (love, friendship, parent-child?)

These are my preference for LOVE:
For Venus in a man, I prefer Cancer, Scorpio, Capricorn.... anything except Aries, Gemini, Sagittarius

For Mars, anything except Aries, Gemini or Sagittarius

For Moon, I prefer Scorpio (my own)... and basically anything except Pisces, Sagittarius, Gemini

For Mercury... anything

For Sun.... preferably Aquarius... but anything will do

Basically, I prefer any sign that does not support promiscuous behaviour or a roving eye or fantasizing about other people... etc.

Blaze

Account Closed
Cancer is the worst sign next to Sagittarius and Leo. Like, seriously, those three succk. Oh and Scorpio too. :sick:

My favorite signs are Aries, Taurus, Pisces, Libra and Ophiuchus. Those signs just tingle my mingle's. They're the bees knees. They're the carbon dioxide to my tree.

It's all wonderful.

RisingSag

Hi All!
It's funny that Wan likes Pisces but not Scorpio, but has a Scorpio moon. I have a Pisces Moon and have found Pisces men to be completely annoying the few times I've been attracted to them. Buuut, I have dug the energy of guys a Pisces Venus and another Pisces Moon. I actually like Scorpio Suns, and even fallen for a few guys with Scorpio moon. Admittedly I have a strongly Plutonian chart though. I need someone on my wavelength emotionally and at that intensity.

craft94

Honestly, it's not all that strange when you think about it. I have a lot of Scorpio in my chart and I think that's what causes the problems I have with the Scorpios in my life tbh. Unlike Libra or idk Aquarius, Scorpio is more competitive than cooperative. This isn't a bad thing necessarily but being so stubborn, two Scorpio types are not necessarily going to get along. Think about it: Scorpio wants power. Scorpio wants to be in control and I hate being controlled. With so much Scorpio in my chart, I need to be the one in control. Maybe you're like me and just not interested in that type of Scorpio vs. Scorpio power struggle.

I think Scorpios have a love-hate relationship with other Scorpios

Last edited:

sibylline

I think my most favourite has gotta to be Pisces. I like how tender-hearted, soft, gentle, sympathetic, understanding, compassionate and imaginative they are.

D'awww, you could have sent a PM. I'm sort of shy. :lol:

Your Sun/Mercury/Venus are on my ASC also.

Your thoughts?

They might sound unromantic but they can be plenty romantic. Taurus is a Venusian sign, after all. Plus, they are solid and enduring, not like the quick spark and fizzle you could get with other signs.

I don't think that I have a favorite sign, maybe favorite combinations. I might be partial to the Aquarius Moon or ASC, Aquarius Sun/Scorpio Moon, Scorpio/Uranus aspects, Moon conjunct Neptune in Sagittarius or Pisces/Cancer in any combination.

Last edited:

theV

It is interesting to say you like Pisces, Wan. You have a strong neptune and I believe in alternative universe you would have been Pisces. Plus sun conjunct neptune in the harmonic.

Last edited:

theV

I find the Taurus/Scorpio axis so sexy. I think Taurus are really hot, but boring to talk to. Scorpio don't look hot sometimes, but they are interesting. Scorpio moon are spicy I do attract them.

The Gemini/Saggitarius axis is an axis I have constant relationship with. I have strong connection with gemini, and less with saggitarius. They are funny really, but annoying. I like them but not really as my favorite.

Cancer/Capricorn hmmm Cancer are calming to my mood. I like them. Capricon also are good, although i know few of them.

Last edited:

craft94

I find the Taurus/Scorpio axis so sexy. I think Taurus are really hot, but boring to talk to. Scorpio don't look hot sometimes, but they are interesting. Scorpio moon are spicy I do attract them.

The Gemini/Saggitarius axis is an axis I have constant relationship with. I have strong connection with gemini, and less with saggitarius. They are funny really, but annoying. I like them but not really as my favorite.

Cancer/Capricorn hmmm Cancer are calming to my mood. I like them. Capricon also are good, although i know few of them.

While I identify more with the Gemini/Sagittarius axis (Asc/Dsc) in terms of overall personality, consider the Taurus/Scorpio axis (SN/NN, conjunct Moon and Venus respectively) to be the focal point of my chart, spiritually speaking and let me tell you this: I am NOT sexy. In fact I'm so ugly I'm INCAPABLE of being sexy! I like reading about these placements because it boosts my self-esteem and people do tell me I'm 'intense' but most men find this to be a turn-off rather than a turn-on.

Personally, I'm more attracted to Air and Fire signs than I am Scorpio or Taurus. Overall though, I think I like a balance. Very Libran right? But really, I'm an air sun, air ascendant, earth moon, water venus, fire Mars. I contradict myself. I need someone compatible with me on all levels. Like personality wise, I click better with air and fire signs. Earthy types don't reallly get me (and I always feel like they judge me) while I tend to unintentionally offend water signs. Plus they're usually not verbal enough for me. I like ideas, communication. But then there's romance. Airy/firey men tend to like their "freedom" which I don't really get. I like freedom too but can't you be free within a relationship? Idk. I like Sun in Air the best but I like Venus in Air the worst. I get bored easily too, most people bore me but that's WHY I'm pickier than they are - you have to be really really interesting for me to even notice you. I tend to only focus on one person because everyone else is boring in comparison - it means you're more interesting than the rest. I'M a human, I have emotions! I don't understand using people and throwing them away. If someone bores you, why are you attracted to them in the first place? I don't get promiscuity and the whole no emotions thing. If my emotions aren't involved, I don't pay attention???. Like I don't want my partner to be controlling - I want to be myself around them - but I want to be myself around them without the threat of them abandoning me...why is that hard to understand?

Last edited:

conspiracy theorist

In fact I'm so ugly I'm INCAPABLE of being sexy!

That's a lie.

I don't have a favourite sign, really, I don't tend to think of the people I interact with based on their sun sign/natal which is strange considering my interest in astrology.

But if I'm to analyze which signs I interact with most I'd say people with Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Scorpio, Taurus, and Sag planets/placements.

craft94

S

That's a lie.

I don't have a favourite sign, really, I don't tend to think of the people I interact with based on their sun sign/natal which is strange considering my interest in astrology.

But if I'm to analyze which signs I interact with most I'd say people with Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Scorpio, Taurus, and Sag planets/placements.

Thanks

And I don't really think too much about astrology when interacting with people either. Well, no I do. It helps me understand them better. But not in terms of whether I like them or not. I have to clarify this because I know people who will literally run away from people they would otherwise like once they learn their birthdays. I interact with the people I like, and avoid the ones I dont. I have at least one friend and one enemy of every sun sign. There's no sign that I really dislike. But I do notice general patterns in the charts of the people I hang out with.

Last edited:

conspiracy theorist

Re: S

I don't really think too much about astrology when interacting with people either. Well, no I do. It helps me understand them better. But not in terms of whether I like them or not. I have to clarify this because I know people who will literally run away from people they would otherwise like once they learn their birthdays. I interact with the people I like, and avoid the ones I dont. I have at least one friend and one enemy of every sun sign. There's no sign that I really dislike. But I do notice general patterns in the charts of the people I hang out with.

Those people sound like they don't know the first thing about astrology.

Might be unrelated but one thing I tend to notice quite obviously is when a person with a Water Sun sign has an air mercury, they vibe "cooler". Scorpios are friendlier/polished and more soft-spoken/softer in general, Cancers joke around more/don't where there hearts on their sleeve and Pisces seem more logical and plugged in.

wan

It is interesting to say you like Pisces, Wan. You have a strong neptune and I believe in alternative universe you would have been Pisces. Plus sun conjunct neptune in the harmonic.

Thanks for interpreting my chart and yes you were spot-on! I do have a lot of Neptunian energy, don't I?

wan

D'awww, you could have sent a PM. I'm sort of shy. :lol:
Lol! What degree is your Pisces Sun at? My ascendant is at 12 degrees Pisces.
Also my Moon is at 25 degrees Scorpio.

Your Sun/Mercury/Venus are on my ASC also.
I read somewhere that having personal planets conjunct someone's ascendant is a sign of familiarity and instant friendship!

wan

Honestly, it's not all that strange when you think about it. I have a lot of Scorpio in my chart and I think that's what causes the problems I have with the Scorpios in my life tbh. Unlike Libra or idk Aquarius, Scorpio is more competitive than cooperative. This isn't a bad thing necessarily but being so stubborn, two Scorpio types are not necessarily going to get along. Think about it: Scorpio wants power. Scorpio wants to be in control and I hate being controlled. With so much Scorpio in my chart, I need to be the one in control. Maybe you're like me and just not interested in that type of Scorpio vs. Scorpio power struggle.

I think Scorpios have a love-hate relationship with other Scorpios

I agree. I try to avoid other scorpio Moons. Strangely I have had good experiences with Scorpio Suns. Two of my ex-best friends are Scorpio Suns. One ex-co-worker was a Scorpio Sun too and we got along quite well.

animatedoodle

Lol! What degree is your Pisces Sun at? My ascendant is at 12 degrees Pisces.
Also my Moon is at 25 degrees Scorpio.

I read somewhere that having personal planets conjunct someone's ascendant is a sign of familiarity and instant friendship!

Hi Wan!

I've seen in my experience that best friends, you know BFF, tend to have the same sign moon. Even if the energy is completely different. My BFF is a Scorpio, I'm a Taurus, complete opposite. But we both have Pisces Moon! ;)
We became friends INSTANTLY.

I saw that in my other two friends, who also became instant BFF's, they have Moon in Sag. Almost exact. One is a Leo the other is a Pisces :)

wan

Hi Wan!

I've seen in my experience that best friends, you know BFF, tend to have the same sign moon. Even if the energy is completely different. My BFF is a Scorpio, I'm a Taurus, complete opposite. But we both have Pisces Moon! ;)
We became friends INSTANTLY.

I saw that in my other two friends, who also became instant BFF's, they have Moon in Sag. Almost exact. One is a Leo the other is a Pisces :)

Pisces Moons are so dreamy...:love:

animatedoodle

Pisces Moons are so dreamy...:love:

And lazy, and want to please everybody. Also, scatterbrained, absent minded, are morbidly sensitive, do not understand details. Need to be told how to do everything.

Sorry thats my Saturn in Virgo talking.
I have Saturn Opp Moon.

You are right, we are dreamy and wonderfully psychic. With great imaginations! Go us!