Help with Saturn Returns

I've been reading up on Saturn Returns as my 29th birthday is approaching soon. From what I've read so far, Saturn Returns can be eventful, or relatively benign. Is there a way to predict whether my own Saturn Return will be eventful? Are there certain aspects or configurations that point to eventful or uneventful Saturn Returns?

I attached my birth chart in case it helps with my questions. Oh, I was born in Rochester, NY on September 27th, 1978 at 6:27pm.

Attachments

• daisy14.png
    daisy14.png
    24.4 KB · Views: 46
Shining Ray - that was a fantastic article! The truths in it are astonishing. I'm 26, so my return is around the corner... I'm already feeling major changes. I've lost a lot of interest in things that aren't important to me now, and I do feel like staying in and working on myself more. I may be more excited about my return than most people because I've been through the ringer already and being a Capricorn, feel somewhat entitled to my destiny. Better to think positively and surely, right?

My Saturn is in Libra, and in the 1st house, I feel like I'm going to finally make some major achievements for my artwork. I just want to draw for a living. My commission work suddenly started piling up in July and I have four projects to work on this weekend alone. It seems like it's already here... I have been through the worst already, so I feel pretty breezy about the whole thing. Since Libra is also about parternships, maybe I'll actually find quality relationship material for once.

My Saturn is conjuncting Jupiter in Libra as well... will this increase my achievements?

johnmike59

It is a very interesting read, but Saturn returns to my sign on September 3 (at least, I'll have a reprieve for my b'day) So to the OP, don't worry, you have another two year reprieve before he visits Libra.

I'm will be 48, not 27. In the last few years, I have lost my parents, a great job (through no fault of my own), and have had a rough few years. Do I REALLY need this astrological pest in my life at this stage of the game? As for the lesson he allegedly teaches us about ourselves, that is we can endure much more than we thought -- been there and KNOW all about it -- trust me.

The only comfort I derive, Shining Ray, is that he rules Capricorn and probably does well with Earth Signs -- otherwise, I'm not looking forward to this at all. Unless positive changes can be wrought and soon, can you blame me? Another benefit, I will more than likely be DEAD when he comes a callin' again in 29 years.

End of rant! Carry on! :) :eek:

Last edited:

pwadm

Staff member
I must tell that in my case the time of the actual Saturn return was kind of quiet with a single more important situation in my life. I didn't handle that situation the best way I should have, although it finished ok, so the next year I faced it in a more difficult form again, but this time I couldn't get over it in due time and it was postponed.
So what I'm saying is that Saturn return's lesson must be carefully identified and solved as it's gonna come back later in life to haunt the person. We should be prepared for that and do it right the first time.

wilsontc

Staff member
60, to John

John,

You said:
I'm will be 48..Another benefit, I will more than likely be DEAD when he comes a callin' again in 29 years.

Saturn returns about every 30 years, so when Saturn returns again you will be about 60...and most likely quite alive and ready for a new Saturn lesson! :)

Giving the good news,

Tim

smilingsteph

I am right smack in the middle of my Saturn return....I have heard that if you are doing what you are supposed to be in your life then this transition will go smoothly and some great opportunities will come your way...
If you are not doing what you are supposed to be or fufilling what plans are ahead of you, then this is a time period that you will become introspective and be confronted with things in your life that need to be changed and or lessons that need to be learned will approach you...
I am not having the best of time with mine...I am going through some really crazy things right now...I think though that these changes/challenges that I am faced with will make me stronger and grow...I think a saturn return is what you make out of it...if you take things in stride and absorb what you can then you are able to make the best out of it....
But I say that now.....oh it is so tough though.....I am so lost
Wish I had some guidance....

johnmike59

Tim, thanks for the attempt to lift my spirits, but I will be 48 in 4 weeks, not in 40 years. I am glad I still give off a youthful vibe, but I must confess that I am confused. Isn't Saturn returning to Virgo in early September? According to the excellent link Freedom Lover has posted, that doesn't seem to be the case.

Could someone clear this up for me? I would be very grateful!

Still, I will do my very best to discern Saturn's message(s) to me and I will be mindful of that he is out to teach me and we are here, in this mortal coil, after all, to learn!

Last edited:
Librasun01 said:
I've been reading up on Saturn Returns as my 29th birthday is approaching soon. From what I've read so far, Saturn Returns can be eventful, or relatively benign. Is there a way to predict whether my own Saturn Return will be eventful? Are there certain aspects or configurations that point to eventful or uneventful Saturn Returns?

I attached my birth chart in case it helps with my questions. Oh, I was born in Rochester, NY on September 27th, 1978 at 6:27pm.
See you posted this last year....am curious to know what has transpired for you in your return? Am going through mine now at 20 Virgo. Two country moves, a karmic beautiful relationship began, I went to hospital and I have been out of work for ages because I live in a foreign country where I don't speak the language and all I hear about are lay-offs!

How is yours going?

What house is your Saturn in?

smilingsteph said:
I am right smack in the middle of my Saturn return....I have heard that if you are doing what you are supposed to be in your life then this transition will go smoothly and some great opportunities will come your way...
If you are not doing what you are supposed to be or fufilling what plans are ahead of you, then this is a time period that you will become introspective and be confronted with things in your life that need to be changed and or lessons that need to be learned will approach you...
I am not having the best of time with mine...I am going through some really crazy things right now...I think though that these changes/challenges that I am faced with will make me stronger and grow...I think a saturn return is what you make out of it...if you take things in stride and absorb what you can then you are able to make the best out of it....
But I say that now.....oh it is so tough though.....I am so lost
Wish I had some guidance....

neko senshi

My Saturn return is happening right now. I was born with Saturn in Virgo and it's finally come full circle. I have to say it isn't bad. I feel more stable now than I ever have.

smilingsteph

My Saturn return is in Virgo, in the 7th house! It is almost over thank goodness.....

I must say though that I had someone tell me that "your time is now" and I do feel like after this passed the main hard part, I am stronger and I feel like going out into the world full speed ahead!