Understanding Meaning of my North Node? (8th House - Pisces)

lykos

Hello, I just joined this forum and figured if anyone was willing to examine my chart I should post it. I want to understand better the importance of having my North Node in Pisces 8th house.

I have read a good amount on the internet and in certain books but I wanted to know whether there is anything else in my chart that an experienced astrologer might be able to point out and help add to my knowledge. To me, it seems to be a strange position as it blends the service and compassion of Pisces with the shared resources and taboos of the 8th house.. So you can see why I want to understand what it all means for my life.

And yes, I have a lot of water planets..

The other point I would like to make is I have a lot of squares and opposites. My Pisces in Venus (also 8th house) squares my Scorpio Moon and my Taurus Juipter and Mars. This seems wrong as these signs are compatible, but it seems that because the angles are close to 90 (it is just a hair past Aquarius) that this is not incorrect. I was just wondering if anyone had ever seen aspects like this before, squares in supposedly compatible signs.

Any insights are greatly appreciated!! :happy: Thanks in advance.
-Dan

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_01_dan_g_hp.15130.11964.gif
    astro_w2gw_01_dan_g_hp.15130.11964.gif
    49.9 KB · Views: 48

grkemmer

If you have already read on your NN in Pisces there is actually not so much more to say. Generally you should accept expansion in a spiritiual sense, be understanding of complex situtations that people can be in, be aware of other people and show understanding be accomodating towards the less fortunate. Your psychic and intuitive sensibilities will be of great of help while discenring between exploiatation and help, use them and be more trusting in your abilities to to understand thing intuitively or psychically. I think you would benefit greatly from using crystals and some gemstones, especially against negativity and to stay sober in your power. I especially recommend amethyst, aquamarine, black tourmaline and black obsidian, and watermelon tourmaline too because of your chiron in the 12th.

Having chiron in 12th in Cancer, you may have problems in feeling at home in this world. You are a very sensitive soul and have an inner urge to expand an feel aligned with the universe. With your placements in taurus and pisces, I can se something of a healer of the universe. Are you interested in enviromental betterment in some way? I think work with your Chiron, and nourish yourself to feel better at home with the earth, to have a sense of home. Watermelon tourmaline is really good at aligning one with the Earth, you'll see you immediately fill with some kind fo naturally aligned joy and love of the earth.

I think you have great potential to be a healer once you get better acquained with working with energies and get to know how to work with your own energies better. Bur I think you better potential is in environmental development works, aslo you could work with people too, in this line of environmental healing. you have great potential to make people feel aligned in their lives, and with the universe in their power, and with earth. Also with your MC in Aries you'll find lots of energy in your workings and this energy helps you freely use your energy for your own working without getting much obstacle from dealing with other people. What I mean by that is that it'll bring you a practicality in being yourself.

lykos

Thank you so much.. I feel like this sheds more light for me. Yes a lot of what you are saying is true for me.. This summer I completed 3 months of work with the Student Conservation Association working in National Forests in California. The goal of the SCA is to develop the next generation of environmental stewardship, and I do feel connected to the earth and the universe in some manner. I have read before I should have healing abilities, and I believe this is true, but most of what I read says it takes some time for me to develop.. so I want to become more conscious of how these manifest in me. Thank you for the description and gemstone recommendations, I really really appreciate it.

RosieOne

Problem with being so psychic is that it can be hard to discern the distinctions between your stuff and other people stuff. It can be nearly impossible, without serious daily psychic hygiene routines, to figure out where you start and your romantic partner ends.

Are you feeling my feelings or are you feeling your feelings?

To find out:

Never wear the same clothes two days in a row. Clean cloths everyday. The psychic stuff of the day clings to our clothes. Also our hair and bodies.

So take a bath or shower at least once a day and wash your hair regularly. Salt, bath salts, or even some table salt, in your bath clears other people stuff from your aura.

When in doubt - burn Sage.

Crystals help you protect yourself from OPS - other people's stuff.

Being close to the ocean, or a lake, river, or even a creek,will help you get clear. Listen to the sound of water, and it will speak to you, guide you...

Last edited:

Wabahjijaak

Just wanted to say thank you for posting this. I am also Pisces NN in 8th House, Cancer in 12th house Chiron and Cancer Asc. This gave me a lot of insight. The new Moon tomorrow falls right on my NN degree - and internet research landed me on your gem. Thanks again!