SR 2012 Career, plus Saturn-Moon & Venus-Uranus

gemastro

Hi

Will this year be good career-wise?
Currently, I'm unemployed/broke and job-hunting.. These aspects are good & bad, so I'd love to get help synthesizing..

PROGS/TRANSITS
- Chiron is conjuncting my progressed MC thru 2012
- T Uranus (my N 10H ruler) is squaring T Pluto (my 7H ruler)
- T Pluto in 8H (which has been HORRIBLE financially)
- T Jupiter about to enter 1H

SOLAR RETURN - This year's SR chart shows Jupiter, Venus and Vesta in 10H... However...Does SR Moon in 10H indicate fluctuation? Does Venus Retrograde indicate problems? Does South Node conjunct Venus & Jupiter indicate problems?

Also, what do you make of SR Sun/11H squaring SR Mars/2H? I'm hoping this does not hamper earnings!

Last, re Saturn/Moon and Venus/Uranus aspects:
I have SA Saturn/Moon squares AND Progressed Venus conjunct N Uranus... In, the SR chart, this theme is echoed: SR Saturn quincunx SR Moon AND SR Venus sextiles SR Uranus.

I've had health problems, so that could be the reflected in the saturn/moon... Hopefully the Venus/Uranus will bring luck with money and/or romance (I'm single).

Interestingly - both the SA Saturn-Moon AND the Pr Venus-Uranus aspects peak at the time of the Fall Eclipses, Scorpio 22 Solar Eclipse is conjunct my descendant..

thanks!

Attachments

• 2012 sr w houses.jpg
    2012 sr w houses.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:

gemastro

Not sure if you want SR alone w houses or SR alone w/o houses so here are both :smile:

thanks!

Attachments

• sr 2012.jpg
    sr 2012.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 17
  • 2012 sr w houses.jpg
    2012 sr w houses.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 21

Lissa

Thank you for attending my request Gemastro :)

As for your questions:

Career wise,I think this year will continue being rough for you...ruler of the MC is Venus which is retro and peregrine sitting on the SN,sextile Uranus but square Chiron and Neptune(I like the orbs a little wider)..struggles with career matters will continue,and there's a chance that you'll continue unemployed..either that or you'll find jobs that are not satisfying.However ruler of 2nd is Mercury conjunct POF which is very favorable.So despite strains with job and career you'll keep money coming somehow.

Lovewise the future seems best as the ruler of 7th is Saturn exalted and trine Sun,its only negative aspect is a square to Mercury but I don't see that as very worrying.Jupiter,ruler of 5th,being conjunct Venus will likely give you an aid in romance creating fun romantic opportunities.However neither Venus or Jupiter are in great shape.Overall I don't see this the year when you'll find the love of your life or a stable relationship...but there maybe opportunities for significant romantic connections that can be fun:wink:

gemastro

Thanks for the interpretation!

What do peregrine & exalted mean?

Why is Jupiter in the 10th bad?

Do you think that sun in the 11th helps career

What do you make of sun square mars? Money probs?

In hope I don't have to make a major move this year (across country) but I'm worried about 4th house on ASC & Scorpio on IC.. What do you think?

Does health okay?