HELP - using the moon to conceive a baby girl

K

Krista

Hi I am new here and I have a couple of questions to ask. I have read that you can influence the sex of your child on conception by where the moon is ie:

•If you want a boy, you should have intercourse on the moment the Moon is in a male sign (Aries, Gemini, Leo, Libra, Sagittarius or Aquarius).

•If you want a girl, you should have intercourse on the moment the Moon is in a female sign (Taurus, Cancer, Virgo, Scorpio, Capricorn or Pisces).

Since you can fall pregnant by having intercourse up to 5 days before ovulation I assume that it is where the moon is at the time of ovulation - therefore point of conception rather than intercourse. Would this be correct? Because over 5 days the moon can change 3 times - right?

Where can I find out about where the moon is on any given day in Sydney, Australia? I have been looking at an Ephemeris Chart for GMT and converting the time to Sydney time. Is this correct?

I really want to try to conceive a healthy baby girl but am a little confused about this issue so any help would be really, really appreciated.

Thanks, Krista

Angel of Something

alabe.com is a good place for a free chart (or checking where the planets or luminaries (sun and moon) are currently).

About the moon stuff, I had not heard about that gender stuff, but you could have unprotected intercourse right when you're ovulating (as far as you can tell) and when the moon is in the sign you want, instead of concerning yourself over which moon sign counts.

L

Leila

hi krista,

it happens to be that I studied this subject some years ago, spacifically, moon and fertility, scuse my english, I wouldnt know if i am spelling correctly :lol:
any way, I found out that the moon only relates to fertility cicles, I didnt studied the relation between male and female births. I used statistics to prove that the moon had influence in being or not fertile, but it came out that it had little influence compared to Jupiter!! So the results did surprised me and my colleges also.

About your question, in my research I did find out that the longer a sperm has to wait for the ovule egg, the higher the chances of conceiving a girl, and the longer the ovule egg has to wait for a sperm, he higher the chances of conceiving a boy. but you better check for yourself with a proper Dr.

For what I remember, this was just a theory yet to be proven...