My natal chart- How it affects my appearance and attraction from others?

Alooshthelord

Hello! I’m here for the first time and have always been interested in how ones chart and it’s aspects can affect one’s appearance and I guess magnetism?? It’s nothing I ever thought about before until recently when I read more into aspects and houses and the roles of the planets! I had more birth time wrong for awhile and have noticed some difference in my chart which I’m curious about! People say the personal planets and the ascendant have to do with it and sometimes Pluto, Neptune, and evening Uranus???
Here’s mine:
I have a moon trine mars, moon trine Venus, moon opposite asc, sun square asc, Pluto sq asc, Neptune square Venus and mars, sun conjunct Pluto, Venus conjunct mars (both in Scorpio and in the second house with libra as the ruler), Saturn square ascendant, and moon square Pluto!

Zora

Account Closed
Hello! I’m here for the first time and have always been interested in how ones chart and it’s aspects can affect one’s appearance and I guess magnetism?? It’s nothing I ever thought about before until recently when I read more into aspects and houses and the roles of the planets!
Here’s mine:
I have a moon trine mars, moon trine Venus, moon opposite asc, sun square asc, Pluto sq asc, Neptune square Venus and mars, sun conjunct Pluto, Venus conjunct mars (both in Scorpio and in the second house with libra as the ruler), Saturn square ascendant, and moon square Pluto!

Hello Allooshthelord,

shall we do a chrystal ball gazing :wink::whistling:?.....Or would you mind to get a visible chart in here ? Telling planet placements without exact degree and not seeing the whole chart as a picture functioning together - will not deliver accurate information - and accurate information also depends on accurate TOB from birth certificate.