Hello happy people.
from another happy person.
Let's sing together
by the sea.
And live in peace
and harmony.

Last edited:

aquarius7000

...What I do like? Music, art, graphic design, advertising, and commercial modeling. I'm also open to be a bar/restaurant/music theater owner one day. Do I have it in me to succeed in the advertising/design/music/fashion fields? Had trouble finding a graphic designer job but I'm getting better at design. Also looking at commercial modeling jobs & will sign up for singing classes (my biggest dreams are to be in a car brochure, on a billboard advertisement and release a single). :love:
What you like is exactly in line with your MC placement. To be successful, focus on getting something related to what you like, so you can enjoy it- which is key. Don't fuss about whether or not what you get is a 9-5. Key is to like what you do.

aquarius7000

Look, Pabloes, remember one thing, people that turn to self-pity and blaming others why they are unable to do what they want to do, only end up bitter and miss out on opportunities. I don't know where you grew up, but what your parents said is perhaps not completely off. Parents look at life more practically and then at what the child likes because in their eyes you are still their child and growing up.
That said,if you are sure of what you want, then go out there and look where you can get it, and then focus on getting it instead of focusing more on the criticism you might get. That is the best way to build up self-esteem.

Roks

I've worked at many 9 to 5 jobs and hated all of them, even the ones where I got on well with coworkers and we were close like family (small startups). Is it because I've worked in fields that attract competitive people and are generally slavery-like (sales, outsourcing, call centers)? I hate standing 8 hours in front of a computer, servicing rude customers or fellow coworkers, but even data entry while calm was too boring. :sick:

Shall I avoid full-time corporate jobs (I swore to myself to never work more than 4 hour per day shifts in a corporate environment)?

Someone told me I don't have a chart for success, always destined to work in the background as a servant etc. but I feel like I've had enough with thankless jobs. I literally hate every second spent as an invisible call center worker... I always quit in a few months so I can't develop a career in a corporation... I also don't like such boring, non creative jobs. Why do I attract enemies & feel like in prison?! I get panic attacks at work, customer service jobs are the worst, I'd rather clean toilets really and not have to put up with angry customers.

Is it the Uranus Square Sun transit that I have ongoing from, like forever (2017)? :surprised: According to Vedic astrology in November 2014 - 2018 I had a bad Saturn period (and a Saturn return in 2017 to boot).

What I do like? Music, art, graphic design, advertising, and commercial modeling. I'm also open to be a bar/restaurant/music theater owner one day. Do I have it in me to succeed in the advertising/design/music/fashion fields? Had trouble finding a graphic designer job but I'm getting better at design. Also looking at commercial modeling jobs & will sign up for singing classes (my biggest dreams are to be in a car brochure, on a billboard advertisement and release a single). :love:
Do you want you like to do. Because eventually you'll be able to master it and turn it to a money source. Also if you hate the life you live you will never be happy. Only realizing after 20 years how much time you wasted.

kshantaram

Premium Member
reposted for ready ref :
pisces-jup inimical for virgo asc, stress-delays in marriage-vocation;

inimical jup over taurus 9th, luck after marriage
and university teaching-Advisory aptitudes but under stress-delays;
banking-dentistry-nutrition-cuisine etc,
throat-dental-thigh issues;
jup-moon opp, victory amidst adversity;
prayers to saint of faith, offer yellow flowers fri evenings at alter at home;
wear yellow sapphire over pendant touching heart;

Asc lord mer cancer 11th gains from writings, communications, etc,
Mer lord 10th over 11th, gains from career;
mars debilated aspect over mer cancer 11th for gains;

wear green emerald over little finger;

sun lord 12th leo 11th, gains from
foreign lands, medicine, hospital admin, govt, corporates, social elite;
sun-mer literary-oratory aptitudes, corporate communications etc;

venus lord 2/9 for finances-luck over gemini 10th,
luck with business analysis, instrumental music,
pharma analytics etc, charismatic leadership;

sat-venus opp artistic aptitudes, mechatronics, etc
craving for affection but difficult to manifest;
mutual health issues in a relationship/marriage;
sat sag 4th, foundry technology, law-justice,
distant/foreign lands;
heart-lungs-thighs under stress;

sat aspect own acq 6th protective of employment
while not good for the opponents/the competitors!

fast on sat evenings;
wear 0.25 carat diamond over platinum pendant touching heart for venus;

moon scorpio, research-occult-forensic psychology n counseling aptitudes;
moon scorpio secretive, suspicious, sentimental, sarcastic, passionate;
moon elevated aspect taurus 9th supportive of luck-edu-travels;
wear pearl over silver pendant touching heart; moon lord 11th for gains debilated;
mars aspect own scorpio; debilation of moon cancelled,
gradual improvements in communications-initiatives etc;

mars lord 9th negating to 8th, negating luck-education-support from father etc;
mars own aries 8th, accident prone, chronic urological-brain inflammations;
success amidst adversity, able to cope with challenges;

moon scorpio highest planetary deg, the core personality;
sat sag, 2nd highest deg, factor for vocation; forensic law etc;

ketu separative SNode virgo asc, hyper-critical attitude/speech;
attention catching looks, pain-injury-surgery brain-head-hips-intestinal;
good for audit-quality control-editorial roles;
prayers to Mother Goddess, offer red flowers at alter at home wed evenings;

jup-sat-ketu SNode now 2.5yrs transit cap 5th; jup debilated,
seeking change but stuck, negating employment prospects;
detachment from luck-edu-children-position;
pain-injury-surgery heart-stomach-knees under stress;

sat sooner later moves to own acq 6th
good for employment prospects;
acq 6th preference for innovative work environments;

do care ack and share salient feedbacks-insights from the reading
on traits-talents-health-life trends-ideas-remedies etc

wishing you well, kshantaram

Last edited:

Roks

Oh I love the life I live when jobfree and going to interviews. I start to hate it the day I get a corporate job, which is telling me I'm not the corporate type. If you try something 4+ times and it ends feeling not the right thing it's probably not your soul's destiny. It really starts well, but somehow stress catches up to me and a few months later I quit due to anxiety-induced chest pains. It's something karmic (Virgo South node?)

I wish I could function in corporate environment but I just cant. I'm not sure if it's just the type of job or the prolonged time sitting in front of a computer. I like graphic design but it also involves sitting for long hours in front of a computer. It's creative though and ad agencies are usually smaller. I will try it as a career, although I feel a recording or photographer's studio might be an even better work environment for me.

Try freelancing.I feel like that would suit you well.

Hkk

Account Closed
^Thanks, a good suggestion although I'm too lazy when I work from home because I'm an Internet addict (Jupiter in Gemini!), so something with less screen time would be much better for a main career I think. I love graphic design but that can stay as a second career, not the main one.

I'm thinking only the performing arts include lack of routine, lots of variety, are not very sedentary, have lots of movement, and creativity. Something like singing, fashion/commercial modeling or photographing.

Too bad I don't seem to have that in my horoscope, but in my soul I know that when I close my eyes to imagine a good working environment I myself in a photographer's studio or in a music recording studio (graphic design is like my third love) - usually a small team, everyone has at least some autonomy. I'll put it like that - I'd rather be a not so famous singer one hit-wonder or a run of the mill corporate model on a billboard somewhere than a corporate manager. I want what I help create with my job to reach the people, even if I'm not the richest. I sure find controlled fame more alluring than big money. But just knowing that my song lyrics touched some hearts out there or my billboard made a kid happier somewhere would be enough.

Btw, I was just prescribed Xanax today due to my call center job to survive the 2 months notice period. :smile:

Hi pabloes,

Anyone with a heart will get anxiety working in a bank so believe me when I say there is nothing wrong with not wanting a 9-5 job.
I wish I did things differently and you are getting signs to do things differently. Life, energy, whatever is telling you to do something different so go do it!!!
Have you thought about journalism/bbc apprentiships maybe depending on which country you live?
What about auditioning for acting roles or an extra?
One thing I see in your chart is what would be good for you is travel for your career. Different places. Maybe that’s where the modelling comes in. Try getting a name for yourself first like small acting roles, anything to get you in media. You tube maybe. You are talented and the only person that can say you are not is you!!!!! Go for it 😍

Last edited:

Hkk

Account Closed
I've worked at many 9 to 5 jobs and hated all of them, even the ones where I got on well with coworkers and we were close like family (small startups). Is it because I've worked in fields that attract competitive people and are generally slavery-like (sales, outsourcing, call centers)? I hate standing 8 hours in front of a computer, servicing rude customers or fellow coworkers, but even data entry while calm was too boring. :sick:

Shall I avoid full-time corporate jobs (I swore to myself to never work more than 4 hour per day shifts in a corporate environment)?

Someone told me I don't have a chart for success, always destined to work in the background as a servant etc. but I feel like I've had enough with thankless jobs. I literally hate every second spent as an invisible call center worker... I always quit in a few months so I can't develop a career in a corporation... I also don't like such boring, non creative jobs. Why do I attract enemies & feel like in prison?! I get panic attacks at work, customer service jobs are the worst, I'd rather clean toilets really and not have to put up with angry customers.

Is it the Uranus Square Sun transit that I have ongoing from, like forever (2017)? :surprised: According to Vedic astrology in November 2014 - 2018 I had a bad Saturn period (and a Saturn return in 2017 to boot).

What I do like? Music, art, graphic design, advertising, and commercial modeling. I'm also open to be a bar/restaurant/music theater owner one day. Do I have it in me to succeed in the advertising/design/music/fashion fields? Had trouble finding a graphic designer job but I'm getting better at design. Also looking at commercial modeling jobs & will sign up for singing classes (my biggest dreams are to be in a car brochure, on a billboard advertisement and release a single). :love:

Also I want to add Chiron in 10th shows past pain in status/career. Read up about Chiron May help. From what I see in your chart there are no major aspects with Chiron which is good.

Your 3rd and 9th are intercepted houses from what I can see. I have this. In early years it was difficult for ppl to ‘get me’ or to express myself properly. I got there but was and sometimes still is a struggle but it makes me more determined.

Last edited:

Hkk

Account Closed
Thanks Hkk, I started looking for modeling jobs on Facebook. Well some guy called me ugly (not true). Is this a period of opposition? My logo submission was also declined as too generic.

Lots of people seem to want to drag me down, to make me go into a corner and hide. I've spend all my teens and 20s in hiding from the world, hiding my poetry, hiding my photos from the Internet. Now I want my creativity to flourish and to share it, yet there's so much criticism?!

Don’t think too deeply about it. I can see your passionate about your work and what you wanna do but be a fighter. Don’t let the **** get you down.

Welcome to the world of showbiz. If this is the world you wanna be in you gotta be strong. You gotta be strong within yourself and know yourself AND be true to yourself.

You need to have your wits about you and not be naive as naivety won’t get you places where you need to or want to be. Look at the media right now. Look at what Hollywood have been through. Don’t allow yourself to be dragged in a cruel world.

When you do your modelling or anything do it the safest and right way. Go to reputable agencies, do the research first.

The person that called you ugly has issues if they need to say that to someone.
In modelling unfortunately you need to get ready to be criticised. This is the world. It’s not right but this is the way that world is. If you still want to do it then be strong 💪 and go for it. If that’s not the ideal world then be creative another way where it’s not so brutal. I’m telling you this however you may already know all this. Just done get sucked into something. Media make out this world is all glamorous and bright however behind it all its tough so really think about what you wanna do and be ready to take them on and fight for it and you will succeed. Don’t get down, stay positive as in life there’s always something or someone trying to stop others. Only you have the power to stop it and achieve. Don’t let anyone take your power away from you. Remember you can walk away and it is ok 👌 to walk away.

You will be successful however it’s a struggle like any successful person. Take a look at successful powerful people. It’s been a struggle but look at them 😊

Hkk

Account Closed
^Oh I don't let it get to me, Fb is full of jerks. After the call center job my skin has thickened a little.

It's just weird why communication has been blocked for me in the last few years (I had a hard transit from an outher planet to Mercury I believe but thought it went away).

I'm past the hide away/be nobody not to be criticized ways but at desk office jobs I suddenly revert to a lower than grass position and the micromanagement doesn't help.

I think modeling and singing are the best for me as they have less or no computer screen time unlike graphic design, and lots of moving (not fan of sitting all day) and traveling. I lke graphics but 8 hrs a day on a computer and I get a headache.

Thanks for your kind words! Blessings!

The blocks in comms is 3rd interception that’s all. You can over come that by looking at the duplicated sign I mentioned before

Good luck 😊

sworm09

Someone told me I don't have a chart for success, always destined to work in the background as a servant etc. but I feel like I've had enough with thankless jobs. I literally hate every second spent as an invisible call center worker... I always quit in a few months so I can't develop a career in a corporation.

Last night I was in bed thinking about how the feminine signs may cause some trouble for people when they're rising or hold the lord of the Ascendant or Moon, and then I wake up this morning and see your chart.

You have Virgo rising with Mercury in Cancer. Virgo is an Earthy sign and could be indicative of difficulty taking direct, immediate action, but also being very resistant to any change that comes from outside of it. It could also indicate difficulty changing bad habits due to the dryness of the sign. Virgo is also double-bodied, so it could be conflicted. First one way and then another.

Virgo COULD indicate working with people, since it's a human sign, indicative of those who are well spoken and generous buuuuut if we go over to your Mercury in Cancer.....no. Cancer is mute, so there goes the potential for skill in oratory. Cancer would make you soft in presentation. Virgo might make you resistant to external influences at first, but pretty squishy when you get down to it. This could appear as "I'm not going to listen to anything anyone has to say to me." but then you start thinking about it and next thing you know you're doing exactly what someone else told you to do.

That very squishiness may be a problem though. Neither Virgo nor Cancer are well known for their consistency and Mercury definitely isn't. You're easily influenced, your life is going to see all kinds of changes in direction. First this way then that, then you decided on something and someone comes along (usually a friend) and suddenly you're doing something else.

Since these are feminine signs, you're inclined toward things that require as little direct effort as possible. That CAN mean laziness, but it doesn't have to be. It's more "I want to exert as little direct pressure as possible". Thanks to Cancer this could mean having very little direction of your own and being heavily influenced by others in deciding on a life path.

Your Moon is in Scorpio, yet another feminine sign. Once again, the Moon ruling your Ascendant ruler is very easily influenced. She's in her fall in Scorpio, indicative of sorrow and hardship. Lunar themed sorrow can be things like lack of comfort, lack of support, and in adult life lack of assets. More generally it indicates constant dissatisfaction in whatever Mercury decides to do. Constant career dissatisfaction and constant changes in career because of it. Considering Virgo, Cancer, and Mercury, this could be constant subordination.

Your MC is in Gemini, a Masculine sign. Ok so we get some level of determination here, and another testimony of working well with people since Gemini is a human sign and a double bodied one. It's ruled by the same Mercury though, so it doesn't indicate anything super-duper public. We're talking moderate rank at most. Jupiter is in Gemini, pointing to things in the public sector that involve working with people. Jupiter indicates anything that holds society together, so think social institutions, but since it's ruled by Mercury in Cancer, more background, supportive stuff than public office or anything.

So you might be successful at some point, but don't ever expect to rise to a position of pubic prominence or anything. You'll probably change career goals 115 times before you find something that you're at least ok with. I don't think you'll ever fully be satisfied with a single career path as you're very easily influenced. I'd go for something that involves working with people, but isn't too public. Advertising is an interesting direction, but if you head in that direction I'd see you working in a supportive role in that field....so working for a company that does that kind of things, but not being in a leadership position. With the MC ruler in the 11th, it seems that at best you'll be doing things that support those in authority rather than being an authority yourself.

Last edited:

sworm09

^Sounds terrible. Can that be modified by relocating West (or East)? My relocated Asc would be Leo in Western Europe according to Western Astrology. And Libra in Russia. I know the birth chart never changes but the way locals see you does!

I have a Pisces true node, so I came here to escape anything Virgo-related (hence why working in offices feels like prison, it sets me back in my karmic ways). I have to develop Pisces in me.

And even so, if I'm destined to be a service worker, isn't music and commercial modeling also kind of servicing though? You perform to make someone else happy. You bring beauty and embody fantasy and dreams. And sell products.

You don't necessarily know the names of everyone on billboards or Kmart catalogues, but that's success to me.

I'm at the point that even the thought about files, cabinets, computers, desks and those corporate office wall-to-wall carpets makes me have panic attacks. I'll probably never work full-time in an office again, just 4 hrs a day or fully from home.

I'm a traditional astrologer, so my opinion is purely my own, but I'm of the opinion that you can't ever truly escape your natal chart. Mitigate it maybe, but never negate it. So I'm not a strong believer in relocation.

But you're absolutely right. You could work for an advertising company and do work behind the scenes. You don't HAVE to be in lowly customer service jobs, just those things that are more of a supportive role. Just be very cautious about putting too much hope in being satisfied with advertising. It's likely that you'll get there and find that it's more of the same, so you'll want to do something else even if you get there.

The last thing you'd want to do is glorify a specific career path and be crushed when you get there and discover that it's extremely similar to what you were trying to escape.

sworm09

^by advertising do you mean a desk job like copy writing or design? Yep, that'd feel the same after a few months and I actually started asking them in interviews to give me a lower salary, but put me on the marketing materials as that's more fulfilling for me than money. :wink:
I don't think a Leo Sun goes well with the service industry however, especially with a Scorpio moon that would like to destroy anyone and bring down the whole business when stressed... :whistling:

I found I have a Venus MC line in Russia, so that might be a good place for a good life from arts. :wink:

Anyway, I found a famous person with some similar placements and an even weaker Sun, so one can apparently rise above natal limitations. Interestingly, just like him I make many people at work laugh at my physical comedy antics without even trying:

Will Ferrell
Sun: Cancer AS: Virgo
Moon: Scorpio
MC: Gemini
Mercury: Cancer
Dominants: Virgo, Cancer, Scorpio

As I said I don't really care about leadership or being rich. I'd much prefer to be a B or a C-list actor (like those on Hallmark channel you don't know the names of but you've seen). As long as I get gigs, I don't care about becoming the next A-lister! I wouldn't mind being one of the few local poets/singers in a small town either. Or one of the nameless models in K-mart catalogs or car brochures. Or just a part of a four-piece one hit wonder band. A clown/mime. All these are in art, so I'd love doing that as it's much more fun than a desk job. I'd much rather be any of these (why not several at the same time!) than a manager or even a CEO of a business corporation. So maybe a graphic designer job might not cut it as it's too business-like. :)

Nah.....not really. Let's examine every way Will Ferrell's chart is different from yours.

Will Ferell has a 1st Magnitude fixed star (Rigel) on his MC. All of the bright fixed stars are associated with eminence. He has a conjunction with not one but two of these fixed stars, the other being his Sun cojunct Pollux.

You have the Lord of your Ascendant (Mercury) on Castor, so that gives some ability to rise about your station, but not Will Ferrell ability.

Let's look at the triplicity lords of the Ascendant, which have to do with the support that you have in life.

He has Venus, the Moon, and Mars as his triplicity lords, just like you do.

His Venus in in Fall, but angular in Virgo and received by Mercury AND Mercury is applying to Venus since he's retrograde. Mercury also rules his MC. That's pretty decent support, however its laced with discomfort. We'd expect gain and rank from Mercurial things for sure however. And he's a comedian.

His Moon is in Scorpio, just like yours. His Moon is in Fall, indicating sorrow as well and its cadent. So his Moon isn't very well placed. His chart is a day chart so the Moon isn't as important, but it's interesting that his Moon is about a little over a degree with another one of those bright fixed stars ( Zubeneschamali)

His Mars is in Libra, succeedent and seemingly hurt by Saturn, however we have a mixed reception here. Saturn receives Mars by exaltation, Mars receives Saturn by his own sign. Difficult sure, but not destructive.

So his triplicity lords support his Ascendant, not exactly smoothly, but there is support.

Your Venus is in Gemini, angular, but opposite Saturn. That's pretty rough.

Your Moon is in Scorpio, cadent.

Your Mars is in Aries, his own sign, but int he 8th sign from the Ascendant, which is an unfortunate place.

So of the triplicity lords of your Ascendant, only one provides consistent support and that's the Moon and even she is cadent and in her own fall.

Finally the triplicity lords of the sect light. Both of you were born during the day, we look at the Sun.

His Sun is in Cancer in the 11th house, one of the best houses in the nativity. His ruler is Moon in Scorpio in Fall, which is difficult, but he trines his domicile Lord. Not exactly an amazing Sun, but all isn't lost. What's more worth worrying about is the fact that Saturn is in an overcoming square with him from Aries. Saturn IS a day time planet though and the Sun receives Saturn in the sign of his exaltation, so it's mitigated a little. Will might be able to work through this configuration. We talked about how his Sun is on a bright fixed star already.

The triplicity lords of the Sun have to do with how much support one's life has. The triplicity lords of Cancer are Venus, Mars, and the Moon. We already talked about his angular Venus in an applying configuration with Mercury, with reception. We already talked about his Mars being opposed by Saturn but being in mixed reception with him. And we already talked about his Moon in Scorpio.

Your Sun is in Leo in the 12th. The Sun is in his own sign, but it is in the most difficult house in the chart. This could give great difficulty in gaining recognition, but Leo will at least give the powerful desire for recognition. If your Sun was in Cancer in the 12th, I'd expect that the desire wouldn't even be there. Your Sun is in mutual reception with Mars....but Mars is in the 8th which ALSO is a difficult house. The two planets are friends in your chart, but that's not exactly a good thing.

The triplicity lords of your Sun are the Sun himself, Jupiter, and Saturn. The Sun is Cadent in the 12th, so he's not very reliable to support even himself. Jupiter is very angular and has the highest chances of giving you success, but he's opposite Saturn. This isn't the worst opposition as Jupiter receives Saturn, but Jupiter is in Gemini....opposite his own domicile. He hates Saturn and won't work with him. That's pretty tense, so even your highest chances of success are rather tense. Finally Saturn is in Sagittarius, angular, but retrograde. Your Saturn might actually be pretty supportive, just very late in your life.

So most of your support seems to be delayed or tense. There's a desire for recognition, but any gains are likely to be on the delayed side or some with a tremendous amount of resistance.

In short, your chart and Will Ferrell's chart are similar on the surface, but he has more indicators of eminence than you do AND his superficially weaker Sun is actually better supported than yours. What's more is that everything hasn't always been smooth sailing for Will Ferrell either. He's a quiet man who struggled in his early years to attain career success. He worked normal jobs for years and only got odd gigs until he joined a comedy group at age 27. He did great on SNL but afterwards hit a period where a lot of his films were flops. He's on a bit of a comeback now, but things weren't exactly smooth with him and from his natal chart I'd expect things to be rocky again at some point.

Your chart has none of the eminence factors, but your chart isn't exactly the lowest of the low. You won't be cleaning toilets or anything and you can at least hope for moderate rank. You won't be Will Ferrell famous unfortunately, your chart indicates less support and more challenges every step of the way. Like I said, you won't be something like a ditch digger but you're not going to be a world famous comedian either.

And there's absolutely nothing wrong with that. Even being famous comes with its difficulties. Looking at Will Ferrell's chart, I'd imagine that he struggles quite a bit with the visibility that he has as he isn't a person who desires attention. Quite the opposite it seems.

His strongest significator of rank is Venus in Virgo received by Mercury. Yours is Jupiter in Gemini who isn't in aspect to Mercury, but opposite Saturn. Those are two very different career paths.

AppLeo

Sorry, totally not astrological, but..
You can't succeed or do anything great even working 9 to 5.
Success requires sacrifice. 60 hour work weeks. Constant hard-work.

Hkk

Account Closed
Sorry, totally not astrological, but..
You can't succeed or do anything great even working 9 to 5.
Success requires sacrifice. 60 hour work weeks. Constant hard-work.

I agree totally with this. However working smarter gets you far quicker. Knowing people gets you far quicker and higher. It’s wrong but it’s true. If however u wanna do it the right way I agree with this - work longer work harder

Hkk

Account Closed
Yeah, I mean when I do art, any kind of art like even posing for photos for an ad it doesn't feel bad if I do long hours. However, even the regular 40 hr weeks feel too much at a desk job, I guess that's a sign my personality is a bad match for them. :whistling: A very famous rap singer from my country ripped off some of my lyrics I've posted on my blog long ago so apparently I'm not that bad to pursue the arts. I come up with new song lyrics almost on a daily basis and melodies bi-weekly so it makes sense to at least try to pursue it as a career.

Wow that’s amazing! Put some of your music up if you’re ok with it!

Hkk

Account Closed
Hi again, this Covid-19 crisis has put my career change plans on the backtrack although I did make a mix-tape.

As for steady, "normal" job, I'd like to ask do I have what it takes to go into academia?

The only industry I'd like to go into is the entertainment/performing arts one really but it took a hit from the Covid-19. All the traditional industries like finance, business, sales, services, hospitality s%$ck to me and at 4 years in them I'm done with them! I'm starting to agree with this person, esp. the bold parts:

Now perhaps being a college teacher is not the same like being a student but it might be the closest job there is to that - they have flexible schedule, they have certain autonomy and it's not that badly paid in places like Scandinavia. Oh and certainly the bosses there are perhaps smarter than you.

Hi Pabloes ,

I feel that whatever career you take, for you, it needs to be creative so if you’re thinking the educational route, maybe teach drama or something creative

Blackempress

Someone told me I don't have a chart for success, always destined to work in the background as a servant etc. but I feel like I've had enough with thankless jobs. I literally hate every second spent as an invisible call center worker... I always quit in a few months so I can't develop a career in a corporation.

I'm rusty on Astrology but your post caught my attention.
I see you have strong fire elements in your chart. The sun in LEO is the reason why you are dreaming of the spotlight and in some ways possibly seeking the path of minimal resistance. It's not gonna happen. There is work to be done.
If being in a car brochure or a billboard is what you want you must have the looks for it. I can see you have the charms but for Ads looks rate higher. For singing again, you have to have an amazing voice and be an entertainer. It seems with your Uranus-Sun aspect that you get bored very quickly which will always be a challenge. Your emotions are not aligned and you overreact to negativity.

Jupiter Conj MC is very lucky. It is related to working with elderly people, priesthood, possible travel and gives the person immense respect. Venus in the 10th is related to love, beauty, cooperation, art. It governs reputation, public image, career, and bosses and government. These 2 planets are in your favor. Explore careers around Jupiter and Venus. You will find your way.

Amit89

You can try computer programming/developer work if you want. You can become a web developer, software developer, an app developer and so on.

There is plenty of demand, the pay is good and you can work for yourself.

You can teach yourself programming and build projects for yourself.