Will I move this year?

yoyostar

This year I have Pluto transiting my ASC by square and Jupiter squaring my natal Jupiter and conjunct my IC.
The last months I had two tarot consultations telling me that this summer I will move or relocate(they also told me that I will meet someone to have sth serious but this is not related to this topic-or is it?).
The thing is that my contract will finish this July and there is a lot of uncertainty on whether there will be sufficient funds to keep me here.
At the same time my PhD will not have finished by July(there is also a lot of uncertainty on whether I will graduate in general or not) and in general I don't see any options at the moment apart from either renewing my contract in this country and university or moving back to my home country to work from there on my PhD while falling in the depression of unemployment and lack of income.
I am really worried about this and I would like your opinion on my natal transits. If everything shows the same, maybe I should try to figure some alternatives, although I have no idea what this can be at the moment.

So, my question is:

Will I move this summer or will I remain in the (foreign)country that I live now?
If I move, will I move to go back to my home in my home country or move somewhere else, in a third country? Will I move for work or for other reason?
What do you think?
Thank you so much, your insights will be much appreciated

Attachments

• mynataltr.jpg
    mynataltr.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:

Lin

Can you make enough money to stay where you are even if you don't get another "contract" ? I think you can because Uranus will be sextile your Sun.

There will be a back and forth feeling about this until the last moment, I believe; but the Cancer planets in the 9th lead me to believe your security for the future has to do with staying where you are for now.

Neptune rules your 4th house and it is trined by Uranus....and that could mean EITHER yu will find a cheaper place to live or you could find a job which enables you to stay where you are OR another possibility of very Neptunian character....that you find that someone offers you a place to live until you can find something....

You FEEL as though you must leave where you are...that is the message of the oppositions of Capricorn to Cancer...but that doesn't mean it has to be.

I would really like to see your solar return charts for this present year and also for 2020-2021.
HOw much work have you done on your PHD subject? What is your subject?

What would transferring mean in the quality of your life and your possibility of a job and your PHD work?

Have you made your PRO and CON lists?

LIN

yoyostar

Thank you so much, Lin, for your reply, your comments are really very much on the sport. And thanks for helping as its a very important issue for me. I attach my solar return charts for 19/20, 20/21 and 21/22.

Can you make enough money to stay where you are even if you don't get another "contract" ? I think you can because Uranus will be sextile your Sun.

No, this is impossible, its a very expensive place and only a very highly paid individual with very high savings could stay here without getting paid :(

There will be a back and forth feeling about this until the last moment, I believe; but the Cancer planets in the 9th lead me to believe your security for the future has to do with staying where you are for now.

Exactly... I will feel secure and more peaceful if I can extend my contract, stay here and continue working on my phd until I graduate. I think I need around 12-18 months to finish. Actually, although I started 3 yrs ago, I changed topic and supervisor, as my previous supervisor left the university, so I am now only 30-40% of dissertation finished but going better this time, if I can stay here and finish.

Neptune rules your 4th house and it is trined by Uranus....and that could mean EITHER yu will find a cheaper place to live or you could find a job which enables you to stay where you are OR another possibility of very Neptunian character....that you find that someone offers you a place to live until you can find something....

You FEEL as though you must leave where you are...that is the message of the oppositions of Capricorn to Cancer...but that doesn't mean it has to be.

The thing is that I feel a bit disappointed in general as I had put high effort on improving my career and last years was like everything was working against me -had to start from zero again and again, both in professional, family, personal domains. I want to stay here, not because staying here makes me happy or because I see myself longterm here, but because staying here makes me more secure, until I finish my phd and I am able and ready to search for something else somewhere else. Going back to my home country at this stage will be a bad change for me that will break me down, as my options will be either being unemployed at a home that I can't receive any financial support apart from food and shelter, so I will be in the dilemma finding a job there to have some basic security or work on my phd and living in a tough situation for me. Both of them don't sound feasible and will not help to finish my phd.

I would really like to see your solar return charts for this present year and also for 2020-2021.
HOw much work have you done on your PHD subject? What is your subject?

What would transferring mean in the quality of your life and your possibility of a job and your PHD work?

Have you made your PRO and CON lists?

LIN
I think I have answered those above. Please, let me know what you think! Thanks a lot and all the best to you!

Attachments

• 19_20.jpg
    19_20.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 17
  • 19_20_tb.jpg
    19_20_tb.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 21
  • 20_21.jpg
    20_21.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 21
  • 20_21_tb.jpg
    20_21_tb.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 15
  • 21_22.jpg
    21_22.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:

JUPITERASC

This year I have Pluto transiting my ASC by square and Jupiter squaring my natal Jupiter and conjunct my IC.

The last months I had two tarot consultations

telling me that this summer

I will move

or

relocate(

they also told me that I will meet someone to have sth serious but this is not related to this topic-or is it?).
The thing is that my contract will finish this July and there is a lot of uncertainty on whether there will be sufficient funds to keep me here.
At the same time my PhD will not have finished by July(there is also a lot of uncertainty on whether I will graduate in general or not) and in general I don't see any options at the moment apart from either renewing my contract in this country and university or moving back to my home country to work from there on my PhD while falling in the depression of unemployment and lack of income.

I am really worried about this

and I would like your opinion on my natal transits.

If everything shows the same, maybe I should try to figure some alternatives, although I have no idea what this can be at the moment.

So, my question is:

Will I move this summer or will I remain in the (foreign)country that I live now?
If I move, will I move to go back to my home in my home country or move somewhere else, in a third country? Will I move for work or for other reason?
What do you think?
Thank you so much, your insights will be much appreciated
HORARY astrology is particularly designed
for these kinds of very specific questions :smile:
our Horary Questions on Travelling, moving and relocation board
is at https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=49

Lin

The one question you didn't answer is if it is possible that you could find a less expensive place to live until you know you can afford to live where you are.
I know this is NOT an ideal situation but rather than go home to where you obviously will not be in the same frame of mind to work on you Diss, I am wondering what you are willing to do - there have to be other options besides staying exactly where you are or going home.

Also: sorry....those SRs didn't do me much good. I read SRs by themselves as stand alone charts and not as transits. You could re post the 2020 and 2021 SRs....by themselves. The last one is not necessary at this point.

LIN

yoyostar

The one question you didn't answer is if it is possible that you could find a less expensive place to live until you know you can afford to live where you are.
I know this is NOT an ideal situation but rather than go home to where you obviously will not be in the same frame of mind to work on you Diss, I am wondering what you are willing to do - there have to be other options besides staying exactly where you are or going home.

Thank you for the reply and for getting in the situation. I am already living a "student" life in terms of expenses and if I don't have any income I will not be able to cover even this. As I said, I live in a very expensive place where student savings are not enough even for a month. So, either I renew my contract and stay here or I leave. That's why I am so worried. So, basically, what you are saying is that you also see in my chart significant possibilities for moving, regardless of the type of moving?

Also: sorry....those SRs didn't do me much good. I read SRs by themselves as stand alone charts and not as transits. You could re post the 2020 and 2021 SRs....by themselves. The last one is not necessary at this point.

LIN

I attach them here. Thank you for taking time to reply!

Attachments

• 2019_20.jpg
    2019_20.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 16
  • 2020_2021.jpg
    2020_2021.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 14