Do we have good dating aspects?

LovelyMissAries

I see we have Venus trine Mars, which is a first in my list of synastries (usually it's a square), except I'M Mars and he's Venus, so I'm the one chasing basically. We have double Moon / Pluto although one of the orbs are wide. Wondered if the Saturn aspects indicated a good chance for a stable relationship (or friendship) and what else you see.

*IGNORE HIS HOUSES (OUTSIDE), HIS BIRTH TIME IS UNKNOWN.*

Attachments

• astro_61gw_anonymous_anonymous_hp.73102.50545.jpg
    astro_61gw_anonymous_anonymous_hp.73102.50545.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:

katydid

You two do have some nice aspects together. —Mars trine his Venus and his Saturn/Uranus trine your Aries conjunction.

I think you can see those aspects in the way he seeks you out at work and flirts, etc. :joyful:

However I do have a few concerns.

He is a Libra with his Venus in Libra and an Aquarius Moon. It is hard to ‘capture’ a commitment from that combination. :sideways:

And you have some difficult synastry aspects as well. His Sun squares your Cap triple conjunction. And you have a Taurus Moon and a naturals square to his Aquarius Moon.

So I think he craves freedom and may be hard to ‘train.’ :wink:

You have Mars in Gemini and his Mars is in Virgo. I think that helps spark your communication as both of you have Mercury ruling your Mars [motivation and energy from communication and learning ]

But it also can create some tensions, as he may be critical and overthink , much like you do, but more so?

Last edited:

LovelyMissAries

Sorry I never replied, but I wanted to give feedback so far:

Generally speaking, I've come to realize I truly cannot with Virgo energy 😂. It squares my Gem stuff by sign, and I tend to see the energy as a killjoy.

Two, yes I find him very judgy and critical. He isn't quite freedom loving as being airy may seem though, as in I think he prefers stability and consistency. That could be me perceiving what I know through my own lense though.

I may have a Cap conj. but they're outer planets, so I'm having difficulty visualizing how that would play out. My conj is in the 7th house, so he, Sun, wouldn't fit in with my 7th house?